Geraldo 10/25/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

racegirl72

Reaction score
OMG! Anyone else watch this???? Baez was on there saying the evidence was weak....and Geraldo seemed to support this theory too!
Baez implied that the leaks were let out (by LE) to curb public opinion because they knew they had a weak case.....
We'll see....
:rolleyes:

Geraldo cracks me up. He NEVER gets the story right, he is NEVER in the right spot and he gets so worked up, he stops reporting and starts spewing his opinions. GR is no more a forensic expert than Baez and neither one of them know what they are reading any more than we do.

Geraldo cracks me up. He NEVER gets the story right, he is NEVER in the right spot and he gets so worked up, he stops reporting and starts spewing his opinions. GR is no more a forensic expert than Baez and neither one of them know what they are reading any more than we do.

Actually, my guess is there are people here much smarter than both of them put together.

OMG! Anyone else watch this???? Baez was on there saying the evidence was weak....and Geraldo seemed to support this theory too!
Baez implied that the leaks were let out (by LE) to curb public opinion because they knew they had a weak case.....
We'll see....

The only time I like Geraldo is when he is doing hurricane stuff...getting knocked on his butt. Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

We'll see....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I thought they were :bang: I was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JB is joke! Duh KC is guilty when u put all the facts together. 31DAYS......is such a huge waste A HUGE WASTE KC!:furious::furious::furious::furious::behindbar:furious:

How did you like the way Geraldo cut Kimberly off when she tried to get her digs in on KC in front of Baez?
Geraldo was so obvious .... :(

Another example of why Geraldo was banished to the weekends at 10 PM. He and JB have that Latin connection and Geraldo is his boating buddy. Wonder what GR will say when his bumbling lawyer friend can't prevent his client from going to prison for life or getting the needle. Fox ought to get this joker off the air.

We'll see....

Say, whaaaaat??? Sorry, Baez, but I don't think the Grand Jury would have indicted little Miss KC if LE only had weak evidence.

Don't even get me started on Geraldo!

geraldo and jb. what a pair.
remember Al Capone's vault?
can't understand why this guy is still on the air.

JB needs to stay off the air waves same as the Anthony's. I'll give KC credit for one thing, she hasn't spouted off on the TV, she has kept her mouth shut.

Every time Kobe, JB or the Anthony's open their pie hole they make a laughing stock out of themselves. Then again, every time I have heard JB speak in court it's "ah, ah, ah.."

GR is probably going along with JB because he is hoping to score an exclusive with the family or KC after conviction.
Ya gotta wonder if any of them realize how stupid they sound. Given the evidence & his clients own words, I guess JB has no choice but to try the smoke & mirrors, other wise he would just have to say " yes, I suck as a lawyer & my client is guilty as sin."

Say, whaaaaat??? Sorry, Baez, but I don't think the Grand Jury would have indicted little Miss KC if LE only had weak evidence.

Don't even get me started on Geraldo!

The FACT IS Grand Jurys HAVE indicted MANY, MANY innocent people. REMEMBER, Grand Jurys ONLY hear the prosecutors case. If you don't believe this is possible, take a look at this case, where the intended VICTIM WAS ACTUALLY INDICTED for the murder of his wife!

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/kristi_koslow/1_index.html

Geraldo is an idiot. Baez is in good company. The only time I like Geraldo is when he is doing hurricane stuff...getting knocked on his butt. Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
that funny. we love watching in hurricanes. so true

I usually like Geraldo. I wouldnt get worked up over JB. He is the DEFENSE attorney. Hes going to say things on behalf of Casey. Dont worry she will pay for what shes done. The criminal justice system will make sure of it.

We'll see....

Oh geesh, aren't they the pair! I can't stand either one of them! :mad: We will see because I think they are running scared and they are the ones trying to curb public opinion, not LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakelady2469