1102 users online (229 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

Oh Captain, My Captain

Swing state Voter Purge???

If you live in a swing state, check and make sure you still have the ability to vote...

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

This is the United States of America and everyone who has a legal right to vote should be able to vote.

We have, however, seen voter registration fraud. This has to be looked at. I believe every state should have the rule of no picture ID, no vote. Many people do not drive for whatever reason, but can get a state issued personal ID with their picture on it. There are some 25 states that do not require picture ID. This also opens the way for voter fraud.

I live in Louisiana and vote where I have voted for years, and know everyone there, but have to show picture ID when I vote on any issue. It is just my opinion, but I believe that this is how it should be.

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    New York City
    I think there is going to be alot of shady activity going on in the swing states on Tuesday with people trying to do anything they can to keep certain voters away from the polls. This is going to a very, very close race.

I do tend to agree that it should be policy for people to have to show a picture ID. We have to show ID to do practically anything else official. I don't have to show ID when I vote in NY.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'