PA PA - Newborn baby found strangled, Thornhurst, 23 May 1965

Interesting. I wonder how they decide which cases to reopen. I, too, hope for justice for this poor baby!

I hope this works and this little one gets a name and gender. I also hope the perpetrator is brought to justice. No one this evil should be walking the streets. It would have been so simple to leave the baby outside the front doors of a police station or hospital if he/she was unwanted. There are so many would have been willing to give this baby a loving home and family.

This reminds me of a movie I saw on lifetime once....it is about a little girl who starts to have memories of the step mother beating her sister and evenually beat her to death. This lead to the body being exhumed and the stepmother was brought to justice. So, I guess it can happen!

There was a Cold Case (tv show) episode that was similar a couple of years ago.

I hope that DNA will provide an identity for this baby and punishment for the person who took its life.

This poor baby needs justice and I hope they find some.

There are no updates on this case. Wish this was a rare case, but it is not. Mothers kill their babies more often than anyone wants to consider, for various reasons. Hope one day they get a DNA match to solve this unfortunate mystery.

Someone ALWAYS knows ....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987