Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

I don;t have to lock this do I? can you guys just wait to post until showtime? thank thank you.

Thanks so much JBean ! Great sleuthing minds think alike !!

Thanks Jbean...........

5,4,3,2,1....Showtime

Talking about the Jennifer Hudson tragedy in Chicago . . .

They found the Body of J. Hudson's Nephew......Sounds like NG will be covering that story for most of the night

Breaking News........Searching for Caylee for 19 weeks

NG will be covering the Caylee case tonight

This doesn't suprise me that Nancy is covering the stuff about Jennifer Hudsons family. I figured that she would be and in all honesty there hasn't been much new stuff about Caylee lately anyway. Looks like Caylee's stuff will be later on.

"More details emerge......."

Hearing scheduled to officially Charge Casey with Murder

TES scheduled to return to Orlando with LP to continue the search for Caylee

Sad, Caylee is losing interest on NG. She is on the back burner now for a few minutes at the end. Hate to see this.

They found the Body of J. Hudson's Nephew......Sounds like NG will be covering that story for most of the night

When the boy's mom was on tv. pleading for her son's life, it was gut wrenching. I feel so bad for them. As an aside, THAT is what people do when their children are missing. So tragic and sad.

This doesn't suprise me that Nancy is covering the stuff about Jennifer Hudsons family. I figured that she would be and in all honesty there hasn't been much new stuff about Caylee lately anyway. Looks like Caylee's stuff will be later on.

It has been slow with the KC story here in Central FL. It might be hyped up once she is charged with murder then die down again until TES comes to Orlando. Right now the elections are front seat along with all the murders going on in Orlando.

When the boy's mom was on tv. pleading for her son's life, it was gut wrenching. I feel so bad for them. As an aside, THAT is what people do when their children are missing. So tragic and sad.

I know you could hear the pain in her voice.

You are right, it was gut wrenching. You are also right...it is what people do when their children are missing unlike Casey and the A fam.

Sad, Caylee is losing interest on NG. She is on the back burner now for a few minutes at the end. Hate to see this.
Yes it is sad but unfortunally there is other missing people cases and other cases of murder ect what is even more sad is some of these cases never even make the news :( I wish there was a channel that was devoted JUST to report all the cases.

Yes, it is very sad......I guess they're saying that it sounds like a case of domestic violence,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back