Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Anthony's Attend Missing Children's Day commemoration with the Govenor.

The Anthony's Attend Missing Children's Day commemoration with the Govenor.

Am I missing something? Shouldn't they be looking for an alive Caylee.
    NERVE!
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/state/c...rida_Girl.html
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-27-2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: correct link-clarify title. I removed question marks.

Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    I think this is something that will help the Anthony's.

I don't understand the problem with them going to this.

George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.

I guess if they truly believe that Caylee is alive its O.K. I guess I just feel bad for those parents/grandparents w/missing children there who have no one sitting in jail indicted for murder of those children.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.
    I think this poor family has to reach out in some way.Their granddaughter is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Am I missing something? Shouldn't they be looking for an alive Caylee.
    NERVE!
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/state/c...rida_Girl.html
    Respectfully, this ceremony included 13 other families with missing children. For once, I can say, if this mess helps bring to light the epidemic of missing children and as the gps of a missing baby they attended, I say Nejame is finally getting through to them. Musta been a helluva meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I don't understand the problem with them going to this.
    Well maybe your right. It might help them find some comfort. But in a way isn't it a charade? The only thing I think missing is their daughters confession. I do think this is nervy and maybe a plea for sympathy.
    I'm not sure how I feel now.

It's about creating "reasonable doubt".

Unfortunately, all of the missing children could be, and probably are, dead. Is it nervy of those families to be there with the governor too?

Well maybe your right. It might help them find some comfort. But in a way isn't it a charade? The only thing I think missing is their daughters confession. I do think this is nervy and maybe a plea for sympathy.
    I'm not sure how I feel now.
    well either their granddaughter is dead at the hands of their daughter or their granddaughter is missing and hasn't been seen in months or their granddaughter is dead at the hands of another. All scenarios are devastating and they are not responsible either which way.
    They deserve comfort. They are trying to cope with something I couldn't face.

The 12 other families who attended actually reported their children missing. Wonder what they think of kc.

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    or reaching out to cope with something devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    The 12 other families who attended actually reported their children missing. Wonder what they think of kc.
    I have a pretty good idea what they think of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Unfortunately, all of the missing children could be, and probably are, dead. Is it nervy of those families to be there with the governor too?
    Of course not! And I think you know I didn't mean the other families. It is the set of circumstances and the inconsistencies of the remarks of the Anthony family that I find appalling.
    I don't appreciate getting this kind of remark for stating my opinion, I also said I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I have a pretty good idea what they think of her.
    Regardless of what the other families think of Casey they put those feelings aside and offered support and inspiration to Cindy and George. Maybe they know something we don't know about grief and losing a beloved child.

I think this poor family has to reach out in some way.Their granddaughter is missing.
    I agree 100%.

or reaching out to cope with something devastating.
    I agree to a point. They need comfort perhaps from other families that know the pain of this kind but I also feel it is their perverbial thread of the rope they are trying to hang onto to keep from losing their only daughter.

I don't see anything the matter with them going to this. In fact, I applaud them for it.
    This is something they need at this point.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Of course not! And I think you know I didn't mean the other families. It is the set of circumstances and the inconsistencies of the remarks of the Anthony family that I find appalling.
    I don't appreciate getting this kind of remark for stating my opinion, I also said I wasn't sure how I felt about it.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, I felt it was a fair question. Just like every other family there, the Anthony's have lost a child they loved. I don't understand why they are treated differently or singled out as being nervy. Yes, Casey has been accused of murdering Caylee, which, if anything makes the Anthony loss that much more difficult to bear. It's likely that some of the other missing children have also been harmed or kidnapped by family members. No one is calling them nervy for grieving or for seeking to support other families going through a similar ordeal.

KC may not be anything close to the same as other parents of missing children, but you can't deny that Cindy and George have lost a grandchild through no direct fault of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Well, Could be part of that but I still think that at least GA is still in denial and really wants to believe that Caylee is simply just "missing" and not deceased....Either way, I say go for it.
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

12 other families (among many others out there) that would love to have help from TES, law enforcement and anyone else willing to help find their children, unlike the Anthony's. Since I believe they know Caylee is dead at the hands of their daughter, this charade would be unwelcomed by me if I were one of those families.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
    12 other families (among many others out there) that would love to have help from TES, law enforcement and anyone else willing to help find their children, unlike the Anthony's. Since I believe they know Caylee is dead at the hands of their daughter, this charade would be unwelcomed by me if I were one of those families.
    Just my opinion.
    That I can see.....I certainly hope they are not going to try to create reasonable doubt with the jury but I really think that GA (not sure at all about CA) just isn't ready to comprehend and accept that Caylee is anything BUT missing. That's why he still drives the billboard around....(I'm assuming he still does. I don't know this as fact!)
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    That I can see.....I certainly hope they are not going to try to create reasonable doubt with the jury but I really think that GA (not sure at all about CA) just isn't ready to comprehend and accept that Caylee is anything BUT missing. That's why he still drives the billboard around....(I'm assuming he still does. I don't know this as fact!)
    The billboard is just part of the charade..and a way to get away from Cindy for awhile. How do they face each other everyday?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast