The Anthony's Attend Missing Children's Day commemoration with the Govenor.

I think this is something that will help the Anthony's.

I don't understand the problem with them going to this.

George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.

I guess if they truly believe that Caylee is alive its O.K. I guess I just feel bad for those parents/grandparents w/missing children there who have no one sitting in jail indicted for murder of those children.

George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.
I think this poor family has to reach out in some way.Their granddaughter is missing.

I don't understand the problem with them going to this.
Well maybe your right. It might help them find some comfort. But in a way isn't it a charade? The only thing I think missing is their daughters confession. I do think this is nervy and maybe a plea for sympathy.
I'm not sure how I feel now.

It's about creating "reasonable doubt".

Unfortunately, all of the missing children could be, and probably are, dead. Is it nervy of those families to be there with the governor too?

Well maybe your right. It might help them find some comfort. But in a way isn't it a charade? The only thing I think missing is their daughters confession. I do think this is nervy and maybe a plea for sympathy.
I'm not sure how I feel now.
well either their granddaughter is dead at the hands of their daughter or their granddaughter is missing and hasn't been seen in months or their granddaughter is dead at the hands of another. All scenarios are devastating and they are not responsible either which way.
They deserve comfort. They are trying to cope with something I couldn't face.

The 12 other families who attended actually reported their children missing. Wonder what they think of kc.

Unfortunately, all of the missing children could be, and probably are, dead. Is it nervy of those families to be there with the governor too?
Of course not! And I think you know I didn't mean the other families. It is the set of circumstances and the inconsistencies of the remarks of the Anthony family that I find appalling.
I don't appreciate getting this kind of remark for stating my opinion, I also said I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I have a pretty good idea what they think of her.

Regardless of what the other families think of Casey they put those feelings aside and offered support and inspiration to Cindy and George. Maybe they know something we don't know about grief and losing a beloved child.

or reaching out to cope with something devastating.

I agree to a point. They need comfort perhaps from other families that know the pain of this kind but I also feel it is their perverbial thread of the rope they are trying to hang onto to keep from losing their only daughter.

I don't see anything the matter with them going to this. In fact, I applaud them for it.
This is something they need at this point.

Of course not! And I think you know I didn't mean the other families. It is the set of circumstances and the inconsistencies of the remarks of the Anthony family that I find appalling.
I don't appreciate getting this kind of remark for stating my opinion, I also said I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, I felt it was a fair question. Just like every other family there, the Anthony's have lost a child they loved. I don't understand why they are treated differently or singled out as being nervy. Yes, Casey has been accused of murdering Caylee, which, if anything makes the Anthony loss that much more difficult to bear. It's likely that some of the other missing children have also been harmed or kidnapped by family members. No one is calling them nervy for grieving or for seeking to support other families going through a similar ordeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back