This is not a political forum...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouser

Reaction score
Mods--I realize this thread may be entirely inappropriate, so of course you'll remove it if you see fit.

I feel compelled to comment on the political commentary I see sneaking into so many posts. It's one thing to state the facts as they pertain to this case or the Constitution, but I find the addition of snide remarks regarding one political party or the other, or negative comments about "other" people's ways of thinking or their political views, to be totally off-putting. I'm exposing myself when I say that I too have very strong political views--that apparently conflict with many of those who post here. But in this forum, I think we should be transcending that which seperates us, by the unity of sleuthing. I joined this group because from most of what I was reading here I saw brilliant clever warm people. I am aware that we are all coming from unique places--physically, emotionally, psychologically, and politically, and that is the beauty of forums like this--the diversity of ideas that spring forth. But it is my understanding that this is NOT a political forum--and frankly, even if it were, I would hope that we would be discussing politics without having to attack each other personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23