MI - Clifford Walker for molesting 7yo girl, Warren, 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A man who told police that his sexual activity with a 7-year-old girl was justified because they were in love has been sentenced to 131/2 to 40 years in prison.

"If I go to jail for 15 years then I go to jail for 15 years ... I love her and it was well worth the 15 years," Clifford Walker was quoted as saying.

The 45-year-old Warren man pleaded guilty April 13 to three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct against a girl for whom he was sitting while her mother worked. Macomb County Circuit Judge Diane M. Druzinski sentenced him Wednesday.

"There's a good chance he could be locked up in excess of 20 to 30 years," Assistant Prosecutor Eric Smith told the Detroit Free Press.

He agreed to a plea deal as his trial on four counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct was starting last month.

"We were concerned about him being released too soon. At least at the very earliest now, the victim will be about 23 or 24 when he gets out of prison, and really it's more likely she'll be closer to 34," he told The Macomb Daily.

http://www.freep.com/news/statewire/sw97340_20040506.htm

Isn't that just bizarre! They were in love....good grief..is the guy mentally ill or what! It sounds like Michael Jackson..."but it's all about love." Makes me want to throw up. Such sick people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back