Board Issue

Malapoo

Reaction score
I thought there was a thread for board problems but didn't see it right off. The last couple of days the "block" at the bottom of the page for forum jump scrolls paste the edge of my screen and I can't figure out why. It's rather annoying, but I wondered if I can fix it or it's a board thing?

I thought there was a thread for board problems but didn't see it right off. The last couple of days the "block" at the bottom of the page for forum jump scrolls paste the edge of my screen and I can't figure out why. It's rather annoying, but I wondered if I can fix it or it's a board thing?

Hi Malapoo....mine's not doing that, but I'm on a MAC, so maybe that's why. Email , he'll know.:blowkiss:

Everything appears in entirety on my screen except when I go to the bottom of the page to jump to another forum. That goes out past the rest of the board so I have to scroll over to make the drop down menu appear and hit GO.

Are you talking about the pop-up list that appears below the bold words "Forum Jump"? Is your screen on the small side?

If so, I think I know what the problem is. I'm also going to move this thread to the proper forum.

Yes the forum jump in bold. It didn't do that before, it's just been several days. My screen is 17 or 19 I forget. Thank you for moving this. :blowkiss:

Any better now?

Yes, mine started doing that same thing a couple of days ago with the margin being blown on ly on the forum jump. Fixed now, thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back