Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Similarities to Other Cases & Desire for their Closure

Similarities to Other Cases & Desire for their Closure

Please begin topics related to these issues (ie Abaroa, Young, OJ, etc.) here.

The shovel, change in defense team, sent to GJ as an add-on case, defendant who lies, about the same length of investigation, and probably other stuff I can't think of right off hand -- Caylee Anthony case.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Parts of this case remind me of the Laci Peterson case...husband who appears to be the ideal mate, at least from the outside. Has GFs on the side, a mommy who thinks he can do no wrong, wife dumped like trash, lies exposed, arrogant, narcissistic.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    Parts of this case remind me of the Laci Peterson case...husband who appears to be the ideal mate, at least from the outside. Has GFs on the side, a mommy who thinks he can do no wrong, wife dumped like trash, lies exposed, arrogant, narcissistic.
    Man o man, I am steaming over the latest exposure of BC lies. Them ain't no inconsistencies, them are flat out LIES. Glad whoever it was found the MBA trip buddy.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    Glad whoever it was found the MBA trip buddy.
    Maybe he found them!

I started a thread, "Brad's Lies." Come and share the best or the worst of them!

Scott Peterson & BC are much the same in that neither of them showed no emotion through every.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27437219/

William Walsh from Garden City, NY. Stangles his wife then goes and does laundry!! What the.....? Does this chore hold some kind of theraputic properties for guilty husband perps?

Quote Originally Posted by reddress58 View Post

William Walsh from Garden City, NY. Stangles his wife then goes and does laundry!! What the.....? Does this chore hold some kind of theraputic properties for guilty husband perps?
    Scott Peterson did laundry too, I believe.

So did O.J. Simpson!

It's like the guilty murdering husband's laundry club.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    So did O.J. Simpson!

It's like the guilty murdering husband's laundry club.
    Must be in the rulebook.

#4. Do laundry.

#5. Go to HT and get laundry detergent first.

I wonder if Brad will get a lot of female fan mail the way Scott Peterson and others did?

Quote Originally Posted by reddress58 View Post

Also similar, dumping the body method, concocting fake story, infidelity, oh and lest we forget, the fake phone call from wife's cell to self....

Yes, Here is the handbook they are using:

"How to Dump (literally) Your Wife in Ten Easy Steps" download now for $19.99 , money back guarantee and if you order in the next 20 minutes, you will receive
    a free copy of our latest pamphlet, "Cleaning Your Crime Scene Made Easy"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    I wonder if Brad will get a lot of female fan mail the way Scott Peterson and others did?
    Do you know what I'd like to do? I'd like to have all us WS'ers send him some fan mail.... Create a few heartfelt letters and sign them - Love, Nancy
    no return address

THE Handbook includes:

Chapter 1: Choose Your Murder Method With Care or Blood = Bad
    Chapter 2: Trash Day or Where To Dump The Body
    Chapter 3: Cleanin' the Scene - the ins and outs
    Chapter 4: Alibis and You or Lie Lie Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny
    Chapter 5: Helping to Search or Not...the pros and cons
    Chapter 6: Press Conferences: Do You Have What It Takes?
    Chapter 7: Memorials, Tributes, Funeral Services - a How To Guide To Pretend You Care
    Chapter 8: Hiring a Lawyer...When, How, Who?
    Chapter 9: Handling Law Enforcement - Mastering the Technique of Deceit, a primer
    Chapter 10: Moving On - How Long to Wait Before Hitting on Someone New
    or
    Chapter 11: Jail Time - Small Spaces and You

outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    THE Handbook includes:

Chapter 1: Choose Your Murder Method With Care or Blood = Bad
    Chapter 2: Trash Day or Where To Dump The Body
    Chapter 3: Cleanin' the Scene - the ins and outs
    Chapter 4: Alibis and You or Lie Lie Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny
    Chapter 5: Helping to Search or Not...the pros and cons
    Chapter 6: Press Conferences: Do You Have What It Takes?
    Chapter 7: Memorials, Tributes, Funeral Services - a How To Guide To Pretend You Care
    Chapter 8: Hiring a Lawyer...When, How, Who?
    Chapter 9: Handling Law Enforcement - Mastering the Technique of Deceit, a primer
    Chapter 10: Moving On - How Long to Wait Before Hitting on Someone New
    or
    Chapter 11: Jail Time - Small Spaces and You
    SusieClue,

You might have a best seller on your hands there... Outline looks good.

CyberPro

Also similar, dumping the body method, concocting fake story, infidelity, oh and lest we forget, the fake phone call from wife's cell to self....

Yes, Here is the handbook they are using:

"How to Dump (literally) Your Wife in Ten Easy Steps" download now for $19.99 , money back guarantee and if you order in the next 20 minutes, you will receive
    a free copy of our latest pamphlet, "Cleaning Your Crime Scene Made Easy"!!!
    You forgot the coupon for 20% off a bottle of Tide HE.

CyberPro

Quote Originally Posted by CyberPro View Post
    You forgot the coupon for 20% off a bottle of Tide HE.

CyberPro
    Perfect Addition. Thanks Cyber!

Here is another stunningly similar case:

http://www.newsday.com/topic/ny-liso...,7254670.story

Scott Peterson pretended that he was in France for New Year's Eve. He talked on the phone to his secret love saying that he was at the Eiffel Tower. She was recording his phone call! I don't know, but how the heck can anyone keep up with so many lies?

Fast forward to Brad Cooper. He WAS visiting the Eiffel Tower and France while romancing a secret love. Brad actually did it, Scott Peterson's trip to France was a lie and a fantasy.

Both lies and cheating came back to bit them in the arse. Brad's arse hasn't gotten all the bites it will get, yet.

Scott didn't want a baby to come along and alter his lifestyle. They were already in financial trouble. Brad was in financial trouble. He didn't want to be bothered with paying for the lives of three other people when he could be free, working on himself with Ironman, lovers, ego through his work. A family was a hinderance, an inconvenience. Sometimes people actually get married for certain conveniences. Then they leave the marriage because the life they made has become inconvenient. In these cases, someone's lives were inconvenient and disposable to these men. How did they get that way???

Quote Originally Posted by per_curiam View Post
    snip Both lies and cheating came back to bit them in the arse. Brad's arse hasn't gotten all the bites it will get, yet.

Scott didn't want a baby to come along and alter his lifestyle. They were already in financial trouble. Brad was in financial trouble. He didn't want to be bothered with paying for the lives of three other people when he could be free, working on himself with Ironman, lovers, ego through his work. A family was a hinderance, an inconvenience. Sometimes people actually get married for certain conveniences. Then they leave the marriage because the life they made has become inconvenient. In these cases, someone's lives were inconvenient and disposable to these men. How did they get that way???
    ITA, pc

Here is another stunningly similar case:

http://www.newsday.com/topic/ny-liso...,7254670.story
    Oh good grief! In this case, 'Soloman,' the guy said he 'accidentally' strangled her. How does one 'accidentally strangle' someone?

I guess he 'accidentally' dumped her nude body too!

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    Man o man, I am steaming over the latest exposure of BC lies. Them ain't no inconsistencies, them are flat out LIES. Glad whoever it was found the MBA trip buddy.
    I'm really not trying to say 'I told you so,' but at the time of the release of the affidavits, I tried to say you couldn't believe everything Brad put in those affidavits as truth. IIRC, I got a lot of response that I was wrong because those affidavits are basically sworn as truth and the facts could be checked. I knew that, but these guys don't care. They only think of the 'moment,' not into the future.

Scott Peterson lied in the Diane Sawyer interview too and LE was watching the program and looked at each other stunned when he said he'd 'told LE that first night of the 'other woman.''

YET, SP also lied to LE, just prior to Amber coming forward (to the public), when confronted with the infamous picture of he and Amber (in the red dress), that wasn't him. His exact words, 'That's supposed to be me?'..........Amber had already shown the picture to LE and the copy was faxed to them by her mom.

There are presently a # of cases unfolding in the state of NY, where the wife/husband were in the middle of separating and the husband either cheated or there was money involved. The husbands cooperate, at FIRST, but it was all lies.

JMHO
    fran

Fran,

Actually I think Brad did tell some truths believe it or not.

For example - I believe him when he says he was up at 4 am on July 12th. What I think he lied about is why he was up at 4 am and what actually happened at and after 4am.

I also believe him when he said he did laundry and vacuumed and washed floors - I just don't believe he told the truth about his reasons for doing these tasks.

I also believe he cleaned out the boot of his car - I don't think I believe the time frame he gives for doing that however.

And so on...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast