Similarities to Other Cases & Desire for their Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

runr

Reaction score
:) Please begin topics related to these issues (ie Abaroa, Young, OJ, etc.) here.

The shovel, change in defense team, sent to GJ as an add-on case, defendant who lies, about the same length of investigation, and probably other stuff I can't think of right off hand -- Caylee Anthony case.

Parts of this case remind me of the Laci Peterson case...husband who appears to be the ideal mate, at least from the outside. Has GFs on the side, a mommy who thinks he can do no wrong, wife dumped like trash, lies exposed, arrogant, narcissistic.

Parts of this case remind me of the Laci Peterson case...husband who appears to be the ideal mate, at least from the outside. Has GFs on the side, a mommy who thinks he can do no wrong, wife dumped like trash, lies exposed, arrogant, narcissistic.

Man o man, I am steaming over the latest exposure of BC lies. Them ain't no inconsistencies, them are flat out LIES. Glad whoever it was found the MBA trip buddy.

I started a thread, "Brad's Lies." Come and share the best or the worst of them!

Scott Peterson & BC are much the same in that neither of them showed no emotion through every.

So did O.J. Simpson!

It's like the guilty murdering husband's laundry club.

I wonder if Brad will get a lot of female fan mail the way Scott Peterson and others did?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27437219/

William Walsh from Garden City, NY. Stangles his wife then goes and does laundry!! What the.....? Does this chore hold some kind of theraputic properties for guilty husband perps?

Also similar, dumping the body method, concocting fake story, infidelity, oh and lest we forget, the fake phone call from wife's cell to self....

Yes, Here is the handbook they are using:

"How to Dump (literally) Your Wife in Ten Easy Steps" download now for $19.99 , money back guarantee and if you order in the next 20 minutes, you will receive
a free copy of our latest pamphlet, "Cleaning Your Crime Scene Made Easy"!!!

I wonder if Brad will get a lot of female fan mail the way Scott Peterson and others did?

Do you know what I'd like to do? I'd like to have all us WS'ers send him some fan mail.... Create a few heartfelt letters and sign them - Love, Nancy
:eek: no return address

:furious:

THE Handbook includes:

Chapter 1: Choose Your Murder Method With Care or Blood = Bad
Chapter 2: Trash Day or Where To Dump The Body
Chapter 3: Cleanin' the Scene - the ins and outs
Chapter 4: Alibis and You or Lie Lie Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny
Chapter 5: Helping to Search or Not...the pros and cons
Chapter 6: Press Conferences: Do You Have What It Takes?
Chapter 7: Memorials, Tributes, Funeral Services - a How To Guide To Pretend You Care
Chapter 8: Hiring a Lawyer...When, How, Who?
Chapter 9: Handling Law Enforcement - Mastering the Technique of Deceit, a primer
Chapter 10: Moving On - How Long to Wait Before Hitting on Someone New
or
Chapter 11: Jail Time - Small Spaces and You

THE Handbook includes:

Chapter 1: Choose Your Murder Method With Care or Blood = Bad
Chapter 2: Trash Day or Where To Dump The Body
Chapter 3: Cleanin' the Scene - the ins and outs
Chapter 4: Alibis and You or Lie Lie Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny
Chapter 5: Helping to Search or Not...the pros and cons
Chapter 6: Press Conferences: Do You Have What It Takes?
Chapter 7: Memorials, Tributes, Funeral Services - a How To Guide To Pretend You Care
Chapter 8: Hiring a Lawyer...When, How, Who?
Chapter 9: Handling Law Enforcement - Mastering the Technique of Deceit, a primer
Chapter 10: Moving On - How Long to Wait Before Hitting on Someone New
or
Chapter 11: Jail Time - Small Spaces and You

SusieClue,

You might have a best seller on your hands there... Outline looks good.

CyberPro

Also similar, dumping the body method, concocting fake story, infidelity, oh and lest we forget, the fake phone call from wife's cell to self....

Yes, Here is the handbook they are using:

"How to Dump (literally) Your Wife in Ten Easy Steps" download now for $19.99 , money back guarantee and if you order in the next 20 minutes, you will receive
a free copy of our latest pamphlet, "Cleaning Your Crime Scene Made Easy"!!!

You forgot the coupon for 20% off a bottle of Tide HE.

CyberPro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member