CA - Julian Alexander, 20, shot by mistake by Anaheim police, 28 Oct 2008

You mean to tell me that they detained and questioned the original 4 burglary suspects that they mistook this guy for and then didn't even make an arrest? If it wasn't something they had to make an arrest for then why did they shoot the guy?

This is local for me and a terrible story. The coverage of his expectant wife and his mother will just rip your heart out.

10 years on the force and the idiot cop was trigger happy; should have used a tazer instead better luck with that not being fatal. The family needs to have a huge lawsuit.

So what's the deal with releasing all the original suspects? We had a couple mentally handicapped guys killed by police about a year apart and a big mess blew up over them. This was maybe 5 years ago. One guy was in a car at the gas station and they couldn't get him to listen and opened fire on the car. This was actually the next town over.

The next guy was killed in his bedroom while they were trying to calm him down and subdue him. The family claimed excessive force was used and the man soemhow ended up dying. I believe the civil case on that one is still pending.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back