$5.00 criminal background checks but not 4 long. Need myspace help

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(IF ANYONE HAS A MYSPACE PAGE AND WOULD BE WILLING TO PUT THIS OFFER UP ON IT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I WOULD LOVE THIS OFFER TO BE SENT ALL OVER MYSPACE BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO IT. ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED. Here is the link;) https://consumer.backgroundchecks.c...ffid=CD41&subaffid=BGC&bid=2105&campaignid=39

Do as many criminal background checks as you want for only $5.00 A PIECE (very limited time)

If you missed the "Free Background Check Day" this is the next best thing.

$5.00 as in FIVE DOLLAR National Criminal Background Checks. Normally the national criminal background checks are $29.95. This is for a Limited time.

Look, for 5 dollars you can check out that weird person that you know plus you need to remember that no one knows if you do a background check on them.

BackgroundChecks.com and Websleuths.com decided that the next best thing to free is about 5 dollars. This is in plenty of time so you can check out the people your kids might be trick-or-treating around.

For $5.00 you can run one on yourself just for fun.

I know a lot of people check out hundreds of people during the free day. Some of you said that you checked out people you knew had records but nothing came up.

One thing to keep in mind is if the first name is incorrectly spelled or an initial is used or anything is different from what you put in it may cause the criminal record not to show. This happened to just a few of you I know.

For $5.00 bucks you can't go wrong. Just can't.

Please understand that the money raised during this special will go to pay the bills related to WS. To be brutally honest I owe people money. Kind people who have been taking care of the Websleuth's server bill because of my situation. They get paid first.

So, click on the any of the banners on Websleuths. Tell your friends. Do as many criminal background checks as you want for only $5.00 EACH. (very limited time)
Thanks everyone,
Tricia

Can't help with myspace but have passed it along to a few of my yahoo forums.

Thanks Cubby.

This isn't going to last long. When they say, "pull it" I will and I don't know exactly when that will be.

Please, if anyone visits other places on the internet and you think others would like this deal do not hesitate to take the information anywhere you like.

Thank you

I'll do it!!! I have a myspace for Dad and Darleen..

On it right now Tricia...

:blowkiss:

Rosco.

Tricia... I posted the link in a bulletin and asked that my friends do the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back