Thread: Anybody Having Trouble Waiting for the Big Search?

Hybrid View

Anybody Having Trouble Waiting for the Big Search?

I can hardly wait! I wish it was tomorrow!

I hope the thousand people and hundreds of bounty hunters DO show up!
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Me too!! I so hope they find this poor baby.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    Me too!! I so hope they find this poor baby.

me to! I pray that they are able to find something

skygirl is offline "....Good luck, we're all counting on you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    I can hardly wait! I wish it was tomorrow!

I hope the thousand people and hundreds of bounty hunters DO show up!
    I'm feeling the same way. The weekend of the 8th can't get here soon enough.

I'm originally from swfl. I have family and friends there. I sent them the TES announcement hoping they would spread the word and also help out. I have three firemen in the fam down there. I hope they grab their friends and GO!

I so hope they find her. How is everyone's gut feeling on this. Think they will?
    Last edited by skygirl; 10-29-2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by skygirl View Post
    I'm feeling the same way. The weekend of the 8th can't get here soon enough.

I'm originally from swfl. I have family and friends there. I sent them the TES announcement hoping they would spread the word and also help out. I have three firemen in the fam down there. I hope they grab their friends and GO!

I so hope they find her. How is everyone's gut feeling on this. Think they will?

I'm hoping that group that went into the Boggy Creek area on the 18th didn't mess things up so we CAN find her. That's why I'm leary about searches that are not T. Equusearch sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I'm hoping that group that went into the Boggy Creek area on the 18th didn't mess things up so we CAN find her. That's why I'm leary about searches that are not T. Equusearch sanctioned.
    I know their hearts are in the right place but every person really does need to with a team leader & organized. As a lay person I could easily see something & not realize it' s importance. The people going out on their own are doing so b/c they want Caylee found, they also want to see whom ever did this punished. The more pristine the evidence the better chance a conviction is. We already know anything found out in the woods, water won't be very pristine so we just have to be extra careful. God bless everyone coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    I know their hearts are in the right place but every person really does need to with a team leader & organized. As a lay person I could easily see something & not realize it' s importance. The people going out on their own are doing so b/c they want Caylee found, they also want to see whom ever did this punished. The more pristine the evidence the better chance a conviction is. We already know anything found out in the woods, water won't be very pristine so we just have to be extra careful. God bless everyone coming out.
    I hear you LeLe, I would probably walk right past something and not know.

Gosh, I sure hope they find her. It's been way too long now.

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Me too, it seems like it won't come fast enough. I pray that they are able to find Caylee. I know when the search does start I will be on pins and needles.

I'm so excited for this search to happen, and to hear the results.

Did they ever release the DNA info on that dress they found..NG talked about it on her show, then CA went on TV and held up the dress and said here it is. So, are we to assume that the dress that was found was NOT caylees?

Are private citizens from Orlando searching now on their own?

I turn the news on 1st thing in the morning and check here many times during the day hoping and praying that she has been found! I cant imagine how I will be once TES returns...prolly wont move from this chair!!!

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

I can't wait. I'm worried that someone will move it away from the Boggy Creek area before TES has time to find it. I hope LE is watching that area.

Guess who I suspect might move it !!??!!

Yes! I just want her found now, so all of the nonsense about how LE hasn't been doing their job and she is out there alive can be put to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by illinoismom View Post
    I turn the news on 1st thing in the morning and check here many times during the day hoping and praying that she has been found! I cant imagine how I will be once TES returns...prolly wont move from this chair!!!
    I'm right there with ya I do the same thing every morning...come straight from the bed to WS hoping someone has found something. I will be glued to my computer during the TES search.
    Last edited by MOMto5; 10-29-2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: add
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Yes. I want her found yesterday.

If it was one of my friends or family member, I'd be out looking by myself.......I can't believe only LE and TES has searched........no family or friends gathering searches........I would want to find her dead or alive.......IMO, it is crazy!