986 users online (191 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

One rented was "Untraceable," about a kidnapper and killer. The other was "Jumper," about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child, who then can teleport himself.

Anyone seen these movies?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    One rented was "Untraceable," about a kidnapper and killer. The other was "Jumper," about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child, who then can teleport himself.

Anyone seen these movies?
    I saw "Jumper."

Never saw Untraceable but I saw jumper - wouldn't put too much stock into that one - the main character (jumper) starts out the movie as a young adult, they don't really go into the fact his mom abandoned him until much later in the movie, I can't draw any parallels between Caylee being missing and that movie...but I couldn't say re: Untraceable....

I have seen Untraceable. I can't see anything that would relate to Caylee, though. Just a thriller about a guy who confines people and puts them on the internet and every time someone logs on to his site, the person gets closer and closer to death.

Here is a review of Untraceable in the NY Times:

http://movies.nytimes.com/2008/01/25/movies/25untr.html

Once again, Casey manages to blow me away with her lack of emotion. She can't find her daughter so she goes to Blockbuster? Are popcorn and a couple of flicks now an integral part of conducting a kidnapping investigation?

I actually saw them both
    But Untraceable was a while ago
    I am wondering, cause I can't remember in Untraceable, the killer abducts victims and then kills them on the internet
    Does anyone know or remember how he abducts his victums, does he knock them out with some object or drug

This does not shock me at all. It is common knowledge that Casey morphs herself into the ideal mate for the person that she is with. Chances are she just went along with what TonE wanted to rent.

IMO - Casey was excited that this new chapter of "flying solo" had commenced. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong movie choices

Darling KC, you should have rented A Perfect Murder with Michael Douglas instead and then you would have realized that there is no such thing (no matter how smart you think you are).

Quote Originally Posted by JMCDAD View Post
    I actually saw them both
    But Untraceable was a while ago
    I am wondering, cause I can't remember in Untraceable, the killer abducts victims and then kills them on the internet
    Does anyone know or remember how he abducts his victums, does he knock them out with some object or drug
    Better yet what does he do with the bodies after he kills them... might have given her ideas???

Savannah, Georgia...the south once again.
    In Untraceable, he just leaves the body where he kills them...

I thouht the movie wasn't very good.

These movies don't mean anything - I would be concerned if she rented Small Sacrifices - the Diane Downs story - THAT would have been something to be worried about - the only thing that this proves is that Casey wasn't concerned on where Caylee was or what happened and if this is the day she supposedly disappeared as she told police, there wasn't much of a search by her going on

I sure wish someone could get a closeup of that hat she is wearing..
    could be the one the trash snatcher found.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast