Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post

This shows the purchases on 6/30 and 7/1. Is there another one before that?
    what did KC buy from Hancock on 7/7? that's a fabric store

I know he's talked about it, but even if it exists, the car was seen at Amscot at 7am, so she would've had to go back to wherever she'd left Caylee and left it with her remains then. I just can't see it, imo, but it would be great if she had and it's found with her body.
    The pings are indicating that she may well have done this. Go and look. They're posted in our "sticky" section.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    If she killed Caylee after he left I wouldn't think changing clothes before her hot date would be unexpected.
    I think that theory works too.

Just noting that we physically SEE Casey on the 16th (Hey, the video and receipts don't LIE) and she ain't wearin' what GA said she left the house wearing but a few hours before. She was dressed up, he said.

I buy that she could have "gotten her hands dirty" and needed to change. But usually for a "hot date" with a new BF you dress UP not DOWN!?

Then I also buy that maybe GA did not have a clue what his daughter was wearing on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    I thought Hancock was a movie she went to at Waterford Lakes?

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Not much it seems, only $8.00. Wasn't that a movie theater though?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind4U View Post
    IMO, the answer to why A's doesn't want TES to conduct the search and why LA is asking people to not support TES is very simple: MONEY. Think about: Anthony has established the 'business' (remember the official permit?) based on promisses that all donations will go toward finding the kidnapped/missing ALIVE child. If public will support TES then it means that donations will go to TES versa to Anthony.

This is my opinion and strong belive: Anthony's actions against TM and TES is MONEY driven, period. Anthony's need a lot of money to cover defense expense for incomming KS's trial. In addition, their personal income took a big hit since CA is not working (on admin leave or disability). The 'Caylee alive' spin feeds two birds at once: provides 'resonable doubts' for the potential jury and sucks $ from the 'sweetheart' people into Anthony's 'compain'.

Again, this is my opinion. And please don't try to change it!
    Excellent, I didn't even think of that diabolical twist to the whole "nasty email" thing. But of course it would also be about money, wouldn't it? This is, after all, the A family. And I thought it wasn't possible to feel any more disgust for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    The pings are indicating that she may well have done this. Go and look. They're posted in our "sticky" section.
    I'll go look at them again ~ I admit it's been a while.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Nancy just posted this on the Random thread.
    These threads are hard to follow! I wonder if she used the 1:01 still because that one is the clearest.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Personally , I think she would be stupid enough to do that. jmo though.
    i agree she is that stupid or arrogant. Either way, she thought the police would buy her nanny story, she led the police to Universal, she claims her car smelled b/c she hit a squirrel. everything claim/story this girl makes is ridiculous.

I hope LE determines who fathered Caylee and then I want him to sue this family in civil court. I want them to suffer (financially, b/c $ is the only thing this family cares about). They have put everyone thru hell. I have never come across a family of bigger losers. I have never called anyone this in my entire life-but that family of 4 is TRASH!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.
    You are wonderful! Love and blessings being sent you way...and a "You Go Girl"!

Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post

I knew I wasn't the only one! lol

It just seems like there's a lot of displaced anger. Casey is the one who started all this. She's safe behind bars and her family is taking all the heat. I can't even imagine what that's like, but that's a display of love on their part if I ever saw one. Not supporting the idea that Caylee is dead, that's their display of love for Caylee. Everything they do will be interpreted negatively. What if they did decide to support TES? Then people would be flipping out saying they know Caylee's dead and they've known all along or something. They can't win. They are Casey's latest victims.
    Even if they didn't support TES and the planned search, why send out emails telling people not to donate to this organization that has done a lot of good. That is just WRONG. Isn't CA the one who requested TM in the first place? And, now she says she will never talk to him again?

If people want to donate to him to search for Caylee, then I think it is rude to state that people are wasting their resources and money. These people are not a lynch mob. They just want Caylee found.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    "traipsing" is a Brit word , like the poor boyfriend wandering (traipsing) around the mall (shopping center) in tow with your girl when he wants to get in, get out and, get home. A Brit-ism.
    New England, too. My mom always used it.

I hate to say this but if she bought the cross for Caylee I highly doubt that she placed it on her. I don't think that, after 11 days, she would have been able to do so. I think that she may have gone to "check" things on the 27th so, if she did, she may have left the cross near where she placed Caylee.
    Possibly. Or maybe she laid the cross over Caylee where she left her.

Not much it seems, only $8.00. Wasn't that a movie theater though?
    Oh is it? there is a fabric chain named "hancock" , didn't realize there was a theather down there called Hancock.
    Obviously I don't go to movies very often - the movie "hancock".....I'm going to another thread for awhile, feel free to not miss me......
    Last edited by okiedokietoo; 10-29-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: duh moment

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    You are wonderful! Love and blessings being sent you way...and a "You Go Girl"!
    I just had another thought. My sister's husband is related to Kelsey Grammer (first cousins). They all go skiing every year in Colorado. I'll ask my bro in law to get in touch with Kelsey and see if he can drive this initiative from his end, and then let me know what he says...

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    I agree with much that you say but need to add a caveat. They should stick by their beliefs as much as they want as long as it doesn't cause harm to others.

They are costing (or trying to cost) TM money. This is not a defensive action but aggressive.

I have compassion for them in every way but not at the cost of others' reputations, or LE resources, volunteers' time or money. That's not denial; that's just egotism.
    Not to mention the contradictory actions on their part participating in a gathering with 12 other families of missing persons in Tallahassee the other day with Governor Crist of Florida. All those people are victims too! Their loved ones are "missing". They don't know whether they are deceased or alive, yet the A's KNOW that Caylee is alive?! So, why were they there?

Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    LP also stated that Lee sent out a mass email telling people not to support TES monetarily. Nancy said she thinks it's because Lee is just supporting his sister - if the body isn't found, then they can claim she is still alive. I'm not buying it, though. I think he has ulterior motives.
    I was giving him a little doubt until this...........He is as low as the rest of that family in my opinion now.

WHY would he do such an abominable thing? SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I am convinced now, he is connected someway in all of this. I am sure we won't be surprised when we find out either.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I was giving him a little doubt until this...........He is as low as the rest of that family in my opinion now.

WHY would he do such an abominable thing? SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I am convinced now, he is connected someway in all of this. I sure doubt we won't be surprised when we find out either.
    This is part of his email:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...anthony-s.html

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Not to mention the contradictory actions on their part participating in a gathering with 12 other families of missing persons in Tallahassee the other day with Governor Crist of Florida. All those people are victims too! Their loved ones are "missing". They don't know whether they are deceased or alive, yet the A's KNOW that Caylee is alive?! So, why were they there?
    They don't know that TES won't find one of the other kids while searching???? ..........how despicable.

In my opinion they were just there to try to get people to donate to them.

I just hope and pray that my GS finds that baby, so I can have the satisfaction of KNOWING they are all "DONE".........

It creeped me out to see the video and then hear the movie descriptions, especially since we are being told that Caylee had just been murdered hours ago by KC. They walk in just before 8:00pm. No Caylee. 7 hours since anyone other than KC claims to have seen Caylee.

LP is driving me crazy. Apparently, CA told him that the cross KC bought at JCP was for Caylee. I do not know when the cross was bought. Is it 100% fact that this was the "missing" receipt from the 27th? If so, what is the significance of the cross, other than the implications made by LP, himself? The car was at Amscot on the 27th, somewhere between 11:00 am and 1:00pm, when AL picked her up and for all we know stayed right there until it was towed. LP implied earlier that KC left the car, came back and got it, drove around and parked it back in the lot on the 27th, but I think that is HIS theory only. KC could have used AL's SUV if she was moving around later in the day. LP needs to chill with his theories.

It is LP's idea that not one, but 2 crosses were purchased. The implication is that one is missing. This would mean that KC still had the body in the car on the 27th. I doubt it, based upon the 2.6 days of decomp. LP said the FBI has the receipts so they know. Yeah, they do and maybe it was only one cross too.

LP says that Lee sent out an e-mail letter requesting that people refrain from donating to the TES fund. CA is mad at TM. Does Lee imply that the funds will be misused or that TES and TM are not above board? What reason does he give? We don't know.

LP has been all over Lee. He implied incest, told us how Lee did not want to submit to DNA tests and now implies that he is an accomplice who doesn't want TES to find anything. Isn't this a bit over the top, even for LP?

There is enough evidence without all of the rumors and innuendos.

The video simply tells us that she is able to show no signs of anxiety. She is able to shop, pick out movies, chat with the clerk and hang out watching movies with her new beau at her new apartment with a pocketful of stolen money, checks and other people's credit cards.

On another note, can someone tell me how many months pregnant LA's girlfriend is?

maybe LE has the cross, maybe found in the trunk

Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    maybe LE has the cross, maybe found in the trunk
    Or maybe they found it somewhere they were searching for Caylee. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    This is part of his email:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...anthony-s.html
    Well if this doesn't beat all! I REALLY wish the Anthony's would just fade away! Seriously! They are so down on Tim and TES yet they aren't out searching! No! They are on every freakin' talk show spewing more filth and lies trying to convince the public that we are the crazy ones! This really makes me truly sick and TRULY FURIOUS!
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Possibly. Or maybe she laid the cross over Caylee where she left her.
    I hope the sun shines brightly on the necklace and alerts the search teams to Caylee's location. That would kill KC, I hope they get a good picture of her face when they tell her the necklace helped find Caylee Talk about Karma...

Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post

I knew I wasn't the only one! lol

It just seems like there's a lot of displaced anger. Casey is the one who started all this. She's safe behind bars and her family is taking all the heat. I can't even imagine what that's like, but that's a display of love on their part if I ever saw one. Not supporting the idea that Caylee is dead, that's their display of love for Caylee. Everything they do will be interpreted negatively. What if they did decide to support TES? Then people would be flipping out saying they know Caylee's dead and they've known all along or something. They can't win. They are Casey's latest victims.
    I agree that the A's are among Casey's victims.

I don't doubt their love for Caylee. And I don't doubt that the A's would be all for anything and everything that would bring resolution IF they had ANY hope there was a chance of Caylee being alive.

I think they don't want to look for Caylee because they know she is gone. I think they are fighting for Casey because they see her as what they have left.

IMO, the A's are fighting hard to protect Casey because they KNOW there is no hope for Caylee.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast