Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 379
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    I believe she is "narcisstic" enough to do this. She believes that she is so smart, that Caylee will never be found.

    I sooo agree!!!


  2. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    332
    Lee must have a heart the size of a p!ssant. This search isn't hurting the Anthony's, most likely it will bring resolution.







    QUOTE=unsaid;2881100]Whoa...LP is saying Lee sent out an email saying don't send money to Equasearch. LP is trying to imply that Lee was then involved in the disposal of the body. Nancy, thankfully, shut him down on that point saying there's no reason to believe Lee was involved, just that Lee doesn't believe Caylee is deceased so sending money to search for a body would be pointless.[/QUOTE]


  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Personally , I think she would be stupid enough to do that. jmo though.
    I do too, mainly because she's already proved herself stupid enough to think LE would believe the ZFG kidnapping story and thought she'd get away with those fraudulent purchases knowing video cameras are catching everything. She's not too bright! MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  4. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by awakewriter View Post
    Re: The e-mail, the Anthonys' behavior

    I think these people are under a tremendous amount of stress; they are praying and hoping desperately to find Caylee alive. They are lashing out at others. I think it's normal behavior for people living under these circumstances. IMO.

    I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!


  5. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
    There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.


  6. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    LP said it....

    He then said that the FBI has a Theory why there were 2 crosses purchased

    It's hard to understand what he's getting at some time - I think thats what he said

    Yeah, I think that's what he said too ..

    I don't put much into though, until LE confirms ..


  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
    There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.
    BINGO.


  8. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    I remember during the initial conflict between Cindy and Tim, Cindy was upset because she was thinking Tim would be doing the search for a live Caylee. She did not want to work with him when she realized he was not doing that type of search.

    I'm not saying the Anthony's are right. I'm just not rushing to the judgment that they are guilty of anything for not wanting Tim to search for a dead Caylee. I think Lee actually thinks he's doing the people he sent the email to a service by telling them not to waste their money on a search.

    AND...when people search and do not find anything, I don't think it makes people come to the conclusion that the person is then not dead. So I can see why someone who believed Caylee was alive would not want a search for a dead Caylee to go on. To them, there is no point. Not finding her doesn't help.
    If Cindy was so upset that Tim was not looking for a live Caylee, why did she refuse to give him an it em of Caylees so he COULD do a live search?
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!


  9. #144
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    If you believed your child was alive and your friends donated money to an organization that specializes in finding missing persons (dead and alive), would you not encourage them to give so that other families who didn't think their child was alive could benefit?

    Would that not be the loving and caring thing to do for another family who was/is suffering also? The right thing to do?

    Where is the compassion for others?
    Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.


  10. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    I agree. This family has never been appreciative of any help given them or offered to them! At least I've never seen or heard it! I am always just dumbfounded by their actions and behaviors.
    Yeah, I just got a flashback to August when the A's threw out a bunch of stuffed animals and toys sent from the public to Caylee at the A home. Sad.


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    I remember during the initial conflict between Cindy and Tim, Cindy was upset because she was thinking Tim would be doing the search for a live Caylee. She did not want to work with him when she realized he was not doing that type of search.

    I'm not saying the Anthony's are right. I'm just not rushing to the judgment that they are guilty of anything for not wanting Tim to search for a dead Caylee. I think Lee actually thinks he's doing the people he sent the email to a service by telling them not to waste their money on a search.

    AND...when people search and do not find anything, I don't think it makes people come to the conclusion that the person is then not dead. So I can see why someone who believed Caylee was alive would not want a search for a dead Caylee to go on. To them, there is no point. Not finding her doesn't help.
    The one thing I do know to be a fact..
    If Tim does find this baby, he will not turn his back on the Anthonys. He has been in their shoes, except he had no one. He will comfort them any way he can..
    If they don't find Caylee, then the least that they can be appreciative of is that so many people in this world cared enough about Caylee that they gave their hard earned money to help with searches such as Keese, and Trenton.
    If the Anthonys can't be appreciative of Caylee's name helping others who are missing, then IMHO they deserve whatever judgment the world puts on them.
    Justice For Caylee Marie


  12. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Why does he care if people donate or not? Why should that bother him in the least what people do or don't donate to? Why doesn't he put that time and effort that he puts into sending out nasty emails into actually going and finding Caylee then, instead of trying to thwart people who are actually doing SOMETHING?? Haven't seen him flying around the country, chasing down any "alive" Caylee leads. So he can ZIP it as far as I'm concerned, anything he does or says now falls on (my) deaf ears.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  13. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.
    I totally agree with you. I really think the A's didn't think Caylee was gone in the beginning but I don't believe that anymore. IMO everything they have been doing and saying lately is to help KC's trial.


  14. #149
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    If Cindy was so upset that Tim was not looking for a live Caylee, why did she refuse to give him an it em of Caylees so he COULD do a live search?
    My guess is because she wasn't convinced they were doing a live search. She probably thought they were just trying to pacify her so she'd shutup while they searched for a dead body like they planned.


  15. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.
    Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a live OR dead child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? What are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.


Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 485
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. Nancy Grace Wed.Oct.1st, 2008 CNN Headline...
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:45 AM
  4. CNN Headline News w/Nancy Grace will be back on the schedule soon!
    By terminatrixator in forum Janet Christiansen Abaroa
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •