Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 379

Thread: Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,407
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    I remember during the initial conflict between Cindy and Tim, Cindy was upset because she was thinking Tim would be doing the search for a live Caylee. She did not want to work with him when she realized he was not doing that type of search.

    I'm not saying the Anthony's are right. I'm just not rushing to the judgment that they are guilty of anything for not wanting Tim to search for a dead Caylee. I think Lee actually thinks he's doing the people he sent the email to a service by telling them not to waste their money on a search.

    AND...when people search and do not find anything, I don't think it makes people come to the conclusion that the person is then not dead. So I can see why someone who believed Caylee was alive would not want a search for a dead Caylee to go on. To them, there is no point. Not finding her doesn't help.
    But as we all know.......It's all about Caylee! The searching should not and will not cease just because they "think" she is alive. If that's true, how come they aren't actively looking for her instead of flying all over for non-sensical interviews. Geez, nobody's even see Lee for weeks now all of a sudden he's sending emails to discourage the TES search. As far as there being "no point", why wouldn't there be? At least someone is actually looking.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    541
    I have done my best to empathize with that family, maybe to a fault,especially Lee. But this is just it! They don't quit with their antagonistic behavior. If its not one d@#$ thing its another. I have just about had it with those people!! Hmmm. Now what to do about it? I guess give more money to Tim and pray with all my heart for a successfull search!

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    It was Lee. LP just said a bunch of people. In LP's opinion the emails were nasty. But they could just be perceived as nasty to LP who didn't like the subject matter.
    LP was trying to make a point when NG cut him off. In reply to Nancy's statement that maybe they just wanted to maintain that Caylee was alive, he said let Tim and TES search for a dead Caylee and the family could go ahead and search for a live Caylee... the point was that they aren't searching at all!!!! Why try to stop Tim from searching, unless you don't want them to find her?!! That's what I got out of it anyway. He did imply that there was something Lee didn't want found, though, and that's when Nancy cut him off.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    The A's say they believe a kidnapper took Caylee. So how would they know for sure she isn't lying out in the woods waiting to be brought home to rest?

    If Caylee is no longer with us, how does the family know the body doesn't have some exculpatory evidence next to it???

    The state of Florida says Caylee is gone. If it is possible to find her that needs to happen, irregardless of who the evidence incriminates.
    Exactly!!! Look at the Chicago case, given how much publicity Caylee has received -- she is one well known now face so, if they believe KC's story that Caylee was kidnapped then a plausible reality is that the kidnapper has since killed her.

    So why not let TES search to bring her home regardless? What's the harm? They don't know the fate of Caylee today.
    Last edited by cyberborg; 10-29-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: typo
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    But as we all know.......It's all about Caylee! The searching should not and will not cease just because they "think" she is alive. If that's true, how come they aren't actively looking for her instead of flying all over for non-sensical interviews. Geez, nobody's even see Lee for weeks now all of a sudden he's sending emails to discourage the TES search. As far as there being "no point", why wouldn't there be? At least someone is actually looking.
    I sure hope the Duckett father didn't get that email.....
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    You're right!
    had to laugh, nothing about any of this is funny but I have never seen the word "traipsing" written and have only heard it used a few times in my life. Now I will always equate it to KC and it will bring up a visual memory of this BB Video. BBB*itch
    I agree, I had to read and re-read. I wonder if its a Webster-approved word. 'll have to use it sometime now that I know how to spell it.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a dead OR live child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? Why are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    282
    They sure are afraid that TM might find Cayl, aren't they?

    They are making Casey look guilty by their actions.

  9. #159
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a dead OR live child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? Why are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.

    There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    You're right!
    had to laugh, nothing about any of this is funny but I have never seen the word "traipsing" written and have only heard it used a few times in my life. Now I will always equate it to KC and it will bring up a visual memory of this BB Video. BBB*itch
    My folks said that word all the time... I think it's the equivalent of strutting, or something like that. I still say it sometimes!
    But, yeah... traipsing around in Blockbuster when your child is probably drugged in the trunk... or maybe already dead. That's pretty low!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    282
    Well, I guess I'll just send another donation to TES this payday! That is my answer to this crap.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    57
    The video of Casey tonight in the video store with her arm around Tony gave me a very creepy feeling. Has he been cleared of any involvement?

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.
    Bolded by me. But, instead, would you be running around encouraging folks NOT to support TES as LA is --- rather than actively searching for Caylee?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,305
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.
    If what you're saying is true, that they think it's pointless, then why do they care SO MUCH that TES and other people want to search? Why not just ignore it and move on with what they have to do?? They are so worried, that they are at the point of spending time sending out emails trying to STOP people from donating to TES, when that time of theirs could be spent LOOKING for Caylee. Their focus is on TES, and not on Caylee. Tells me a LOT about what they really think.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,909
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
    There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.
    I also agree that even if she'd been kidnapped, she could be dead by now, and why not want her found? There is no logical explanation for not wanting the search or for Caylee to be found unless you know she is dead and killed by the person sitting behind bars ~ Casey. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  16. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,407
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.
    Why don't you call them and volunteer to help them with their search for a live Caylee? That might give you some better insight.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.
    Going on the Today show? Going on Inside Edition? Are they searching there?

    I think they know she is dead. just my opinion.

  18. #168
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a live OR dead child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? What are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.
    Oh and good point...maybe I wouldn't support TES but I wouldn't hinder them.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.
    Not even the McCann family acted like this.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    My folks said that word all the time... I think it's the equivalent of strutting, or something like that. I still say it sometimes!
    But, yeah... traipsing around in Blockbuster when your child is probably drugged in the trunk... or maybe already dead. That's pretty low!
    right -
    my 101 year old Grandma uses "sashaying"

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Siamese View Post
    They sure are afraid that TM might find Cayl, aren't they?

    They are making Casey look guilty by their actions.
    Not to mention themselves
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    541
    This is a little gross and I don't mean to offend, but if KC bought that cross and put it on Caylee, that would be approx 11 days after we are theorizing she died..wouldn't that be kind of yucky to be putting a cross on her at that time..Would even KC have the stomache for that?

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    Yeah, she said June 9th but that's when all the A's had the date wrong. I think what Casey meant was the last day she supposedly saw Caylee. Which would be June 16th.

    It's crazy because I think I must have been hoping that whatever happened to Caylee didn't happen so soon after the fight on June 15. Seeing this video of Casey at blockbuster without Caylee on that particular day, so soon after the fight when she stopped staying at her parent's home, is really troubling and telling. It's all just so disturbing.
    Yeah, and she's obviously not wearing what GA claims she wore on June 16th either! He stated Casey was wearing the pinstriped pants and a cream color blouse or shirt. In the video she's wearing a gray tank top and denim short a white hat and sunglasses?

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    If what you're saying is true, that they think it's pointless, then why do they care SO MUCH that TES and other people want to search? Why not just ignore it and move on with what they have to do?? They are so worried, that they are at the point of spending time sending out emails trying to STOP people from donating to TES, when that time of theirs could be spent LOOKING for Caylee. Their focus is on TES, and not on Caylee. Tells me a LOT about what they really think.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,475
    I saw Untraceable in the movie theatres and I found it to be disgusting (yeah, that cat scene was over the top). It was gory and morbid (even for a horror movie buff).

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 485
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. Nancy Grace Wed.Oct.1st, 2008 CNN Headline...
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:45 AM
  4. CNN Headline News w/Nancy Grace will be back on the schedule soon!
    By terminatrixator in forum Janet Christiansen Abaroa, Durham, NC
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •