1116 users online (232 members and 884 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Angry Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

I hope this is the right place to post this...couldn't find another thread about it.

I am flabbergasted. Certainly the Anthony family has every right to hold onto hope that Caylee is alive, but those of us who are accepting that she is gone should not be discouraged from searching or whatever else helps us feel like we are helping Caylee. Didn't Cindy state on her last Today show appearance that people should do whatever they feel like they need to do in terms of searching for Caylee?

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters
    LINK:
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...anthony-s.html
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Are You Kidding Me?????

My question is this, even IF (big if) that child was kidnapped the first thing a normal person would worry about is the kidnapper harming the child.

It makes no sense to me that they are opposing a search. A child is missing. Look everywhere. Who is to say the kidnapper didn't kill caylee! What makes them so sure she is alive??.... or is it that they don't want the body found (Don't answer that, I already know the answer).

That A faimily is a piece of work, they should all be jailed JMO

GO TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason they are attacking Tim and TES is that they are afraid that they will find Caylee...a dead Caylee. They have already written her off as far as justice and a decent burial so the motivation is obvious. Saying she isn't dead doesn't make it so. Caylee was a defenseless 3 year old against a monstrosity of peculiar family dynamics.

It is my opinion that if they did not have something to fear they would not let this get to them.

Equusearch must be getting "hot" on the trail!

I say this means we donate MORE to TES. How 'bout it everyone? Paypal makes it easy peazy.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I think Tim Miller is an angel on Earth and COMPLETELY stand by his/TES mission to BRING HOME PEOPLE WHO ARE LOST. NOBODY deserves to be lost. PERIOD. In fact, because I believe so strongly in that mission, I will be traveling from south GA to Orlando on Friday. This email/statement from Lee just added to my DESPERATE NEED to get down there and do something physically. I am able, and I will do what I can to support Tim and bring Caylee to a final, RESPECTFUL resting place.

As for Lee, I wish he WOULD "start on Tim Miller personally".

I'm so angry right now, I'm cross eyed.

GO TIM!!!
    GO TES!!!
    WE LOVE YOU CAYLEE ANGEL!!!
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Hopefully this works. It's Todd Black's Fax about this info.
    Wow, they are so unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Are You Kidding Me?????
    OMG!!!!! I am speechless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    It is my opinion that if they did not have something to fear they would not let this get to them.

Equusearch must be getting "hot" on the trail!
    I agree! remember when CA came out and said that KC thought Caylee's life was in danger - think it was the first time KC was in jail and searches were going on - I'm going to search and see if I can timeline it as to where the searches were

Quote Originally Posted by raines67 View Post
    OMG!!!!! I am speechless!!!
    My hands were literally SHAKING from fury when I was adding that post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    I say this means we donate MORE to TES. How 'bout it everyone? Paypal makes it easy peazy.
    I donated last payday and I am going to at least double that Friday!!
    I didn't even know who TES was until Caylee, now I will be donating to them every payday in her memory.

I HOPE TES FINDS CA & BRINGS HER HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS!
    Where has lee been hiding!hmmm...........

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl.
    Right, but Casey's silence for the first 31 days, then lies from then on have been helpful? Oh, okay, LA.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast