Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

EmMomma

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this...couldn't find another thread about it.

I am flabbergasted. Certainly the Anthony family has every right to hold onto hope that Caylee is alive, but those of us who are accepting that she is gone should not be discouraged from searching or whatever else helps us feel like we are helping Caylee. :mad: Didn't Cindy state on her last Today show appearance that people should do whatever they feel like they need to do in terms of searching for Caylee? :furious:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters
LINK:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Are You Kidding Me?????

My question is this, even IF (big if) that child was kidnapped the first thing a normal person would worry about is the kidnapper harming the child.

It makes no sense to me that they are opposing a search. A child is missing. Look everywhere. Who is to say the kidnapper didn't kill caylee! What makes them so sure she is alive??.... or is it that they don't want the body found (Don't answer that, I already know the answer).

That A faimily is a piece of work, they should all be jailed JMO

GO TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason they are attacking Tim and TES is that they are afraid that they will find Caylee...a dead Caylee. They have already written her off as far as justice and a decent burial so the motivation is obvious. Saying she isn't dead doesn't make it so. Caylee was a defenseless 3 year old against a monstrosity of peculiar family dynamics.

It is my opinion that if they did not have something to fear they would not let this get to them.

Equusearch must be getting "hot" on the trail!

I say this means we donate MORE to TES. How 'bout it everyone? Paypal makes it easy peazy.

I think Tim Miller is an angel on Earth and COMPLETELY stand by his/TES mission to BRING HOME PEOPLE WHO ARE LOST. NOBODY deserves to be lost. PERIOD. In fact, because I believe so strongly in that mission, I will be traveling from south GA to Orlando on Friday. This email/statement from Lee just added to my DESPERATE NEED to get down there and do something physically. I am able, and I will do what I can to support Tim and bring Caylee to a final, RESPECTFUL resting place.

As for Lee, I wish he WOULD "start on Tim Miller personally".

I'm so angry right now, I'm cross eyed. :furious:

GO TIM!!!
GO TES!!!
WE LOVE YOU CAYLEE ANGEL!!!

Pressr1029.tif

Hopefully this works. It's Todd Black's Fax about this info.
Wow, they are so unprofessional.

Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Are You Kidding Me?????

OMG!!!!! :furious: I am speechless!!!

It is my opinion that if they did not have something to fear they would not let this get to them.

Equusearch must be getting "hot" on the trail!
I agree! remember when CA came out and said that KC thought Caylee's life was in danger - think it was the first time KC was in jail and searches were going on - I'm going to search and see if I can timeline it as to where the searches were

I say this means we donate MORE to TES. How 'bout it everyone? Paypal makes it easy peazy.

I donated last payday and I am going to at least double that Friday!!
I didn't even know who TES was until Caylee, now I will be donating to them every payday in her memory.

I HOPE TES FINDS CA & BRINGS HER HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS!
Where has lee been hiding!hmmm...........

Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl.

Right, but Casey's silence for the first 31 days, then lies from then on have been helpful? Oh, okay, LA.

My hands were literally SHAKING from fury when I was adding that post!!!

I'm right there with you! There are no words (at least that I can type on here) to describe what I feel about this.

Oh, yes.
YES, YES, YES.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hard to type when I am this mad:furious::furious::furious:

So I will counter LA and his evil ways with a little money and alot of Love and Prayers being sent TES and TM's way:blowkiss:

Well Lee, despite what you say, when Tim finds this baby who is your murdered niece who has been in the elements for 19 weeks, I am sure that he will not say what he thinks of you personally, instead, he will offer his condolences!
I hope this brings more donations into Tims cause not only for Caylee, but for all missing persons.
I strongly hope that any parents who's children are missing did not get that email!

OMG! They are jealous because TES is collecting money for searches!
This family is truly the PITS.

"Casey Anthony and family members have maintained that Caylee is alive, which is why they have not participated in any search for remains. Authorities gave up on looking for Caylee, and have used the media to whip the public into a frenzy of hatred against Casey, making it all but impossible to get a fair trial. And insulting to any family who may suffer a missing child, the authorities refuse to mount an official search, and instead allow an out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back