1173 users online (225 members and 948 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NY - Corrie Anderson, 36, Jamestown, Oct 2008

State Police Searching for Missing Jamestown Woman

Here's the text of a statement released by the NYS Police, regarding the disappearance of Corrie Anderson, a Chautauqua County woman last seen in Jamestown on Thursday.

"The New York State Police is currently investigating the disappearance of Corrie L. Anderson of Ashville, NY.

Ms. Anderson was last seen yesterday, October 28th at 1:10 p.m. leaving Lake County Dodge in the City of Jamestown, NY. She failed to pick up her child from school which is very unusual. She was last seen driving a blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404. The vehicle has not been located at this time. Corrie Anderson is 36 years old, 5'11", 170 lbs, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing black corduroy pants, a black leather jacket and small wire rimmed glasses.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the State Police in Jamestown at (716) 665-3113

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Allaster - do you know how close Jamestown and Johnstown are to one another?

There was also a women who went missing on Long Island this week while driving to work.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Johnstown and Jamestown

I was wondering if anyone was thinking like I was and I see you are. I think the missing person in LI was her husband possibly that did it. I just checked Google Johnstown and Jamestown are 321 miles apart from one another.
    We will never forget you Kellisue Ackernecht

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    William Walsh was arrested last night for murdering his wife - Leah on LI.

As far as the two towns, until we get some more info especially about Corrie's disappearence it is hard to say. The way things are going i wouldn't be surprised if all three of them fell victims at the hands of their husbands.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

I am curious to see where Corrie's vehicles turns up.

Quote Originally Posted by allaster View Post
    Can you provide a link to any news reports about her disappearance?

Susan

http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=9266392

The latest in the missing Mom case

Updated: Oct 30, 2008 02:19 PM PDT

ASHVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) - A frantic search continues tonight for a Jamestown mother of three who vanished yesterday.

Corrie Anderson never made it to pick-up her son from school.

State police searched by air this morning for Busti Resident Corrie Anderson, while family members of the missing mother of three plastered posters, like this one, from Chautauqua County to Northwestern Pennsylvania.

<<<<<<<<,more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by allaster View Post
    The Buffalo and Jamestown announced a couple hours ago that her van was found near her house. They are investigating. There have been MANY women who disappeared from this area - some found murdered, some still missing and many many inappropriate searches and suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by karen in New York View Post
    The Buffalo and Jamestown announced a couple hours ago that her van was found near her house. They are investigating. There have been MANY women who disappeared from this area - some found murdered, some still missing and many many inappropriate searches and suspects.

fran

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=9268868 This missing mom's van was found on a country road near her home. She was not located with her van. I do not have a good feeling about this and really hope that I am wrong.

The news is saying that her three children - two are from her 1st marriage with her ex and the six-year old is her 2nd husbands' - he was living with her. Last night there was a warrant for a search of property for an unidentified man - appeared to be her ex. Real hush here.
    The last investigation only a few mile from this location involved Yolanda Belindics. She was dating a police officer at the time and was pregnant with his child. She was very young. Several small children. Tore her family up. He lost his job. They found Belinda's remains two years later in a wooded area. No arrests.
    At work today we were talking about several local disappearances and unsolved murders of women. The women are grabbed during lunch at a shopping mall, while jogging, during a work break ... much less the domestic violence crimes here against women. This is a small community in Western New York 15 miles from the PA border.
    Actually the home of Lucille Ball ...
    They haven't posted much information - so we don't know how we can search and help. Its snowing here and any leads can be easily missed if they don't move quick before the weather gets worse in the next few weeks.

could it be possible corrie and kelliesue could be abducted from the same person I know it might be a stretch, seems so coincidental

I'm posting this under three different threads because in each case we have a mother who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances over the last couple of weeks

Faith Lippe disappeared from Cortlandt on 10/3 when she got into someone's car.

Corrie Anderson disappeared from Jamestown yesterday leaving a Dodge dealer and didn't pick up her child from school. Her van was later found without her in it.

Kellisue Achernecht left her job on 9/30, and her car was later found burned to a shell.

Is this three separate cases of domestic violence or is a serial killer stalking New York's women?

Wow...
    there's alot of CRAPPY stuff going on lately
    I can't imagine ever having to deal w/ this stuff...
    it's so heartbreaking...
    so many mom's torn away from their kids...
    so many kids torn away from their parents...
    it's all so horrible
    I sat there for the longest time
    after you were gone....
    thinking about all things we said.....
    and all the things we didn't say...
    I wonder if you misunderstood,
    cause I'm no good when it comes to talking....
    And I'm sorry,I didn't know the words.......
    to make you stay.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast