780 users online (182 members and 598 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New Search Warrant

This may already be discussed in other threads, but I just saw on noon news that the detectives are back at Brad's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrdbrain View Post
    This may already be discussed in other threads, but I just saw on noon news that the detectives are back at Brad's house.

Thanks for the heads up Byrdbrain - will be looking for it now.

which station?
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    which station?
    ABC 11. See RC's link, above. I don't see anything on WRAL yet.

Yes, I saw it on WTVD 12:00 news

Perhaps they are looking for items that were referenced by various persons during the custody hearing - i.e the diamond necklace, the second diamond stud earring and so on.

Since Brad has already been charged, can we assume this warrant will be released as soon as completed/filed?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrdbrain View Post
    Since Brad has already been charged, can we assume this warrant will be released as soon as completed/filed?
    Hmmmm, my guess would be that it would depend on what they were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Hmmmm, my guess would be that it would depend on what they were looking for.
    The more they find.................
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    The more they find.................

Have to wonder if a few more computers have been taken and the diamond pendant from the desk (if Brad was telling the truth about its location).

"Sources tell Eyewitness News Cary Police returned with a second search warrant Wednesday and remained at the home into the night."

They were there many hours. Wonder if the prosecutors made a list of things for them to go search for...I would imagine any forensic evidence would not be what they were in search of since it's been 3+ months since the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    "Sources tell Eyewitness News Cary Police returned with a second search warrant Wednesday and remained at the home into the night."

They were there many hours. Wonder if the prosecutors made a list of things for them to go search for...I would imagine any forensic evidence would not be what they were in search of since it's been 3+ months since the crime.
    Into the night? Sounds like they're looking for blood.

When does the Rentz family ask for NC belongings such as the necklace or any other family heirloom? What about the kids belongings?

Would the CPD obtain items through a search warrant and then turn them over to the Rentz family?

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Have to wonder if a few more computers have been taken and the diamond pendant from the desk (if Brad was telling the truth about its location).
    Or perhaps those sticks from the vase in the foyer that AS asked Brad about.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast