New Search Warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrdbrain

Reaction score
This may already be discussed in other threads, but I just saw on noon news that the detectives are back at Brad's house.

Perhaps they are looking for items that were referenced by various persons during the custody hearing - i.e the diamond necklace, the second diamond stud earring and so on.

Since Brad has already been charged, can we assume this warrant will be released as soon as completed/filed?

The more they find.................

Have to wonder if a few more computers have been taken and the diamond pendant from the desk (if Brad was telling the truth about its location).

"Sources tell Eyewitness News Cary Police returned with a second search warrant Wednesday and remained at the home into the night."

They were there many hours. Wonder if the prosecutors made a list of things for them to go search for...I would imagine any forensic evidence would not be what they were in search of since it's been 3+ months since the crime.

"Sources tell Eyewitness News Cary Police returned with a second search warrant Wednesday and remained at the home into the night."

They were there many hours. Wonder if the prosecutors made a list of things for them to go search for...I would imagine any forensic evidence would not be what they were in search of since it's been 3+ months since the crime.
Into the night? Sounds like they're looking for blood.

When does the Rentz family ask for NC belongings such as the necklace or any other family heirloom? What about the kids belongings?

Would the CPD obtain items through a search warrant and then turn them over to the Rentz family?

Have to wonder if a few more computers have been taken and the diamond pendant from the desk (if Brad was telling the truth about its location).

Or perhaps those sticks from the vase in the foyer that AS asked Brad about.

Those sticks are so curious...and all the question(s) around that vase.

Or perhaps those sticks from the vase in the foyer that AS asked Brad about.

I know - those sticks are making me nuts wondering about them. Surely Ms. Stubbs didn't just invent some off wall the wall question to throw at Brad you think ? I don't think so.

Those sticks are so curious...and all the question(s) around that vase.

Could they have found the sticks or parts of them in some other location? Or some are missing? Also the green plastic is a mystery item.

When does the Rentz family ask for NC belongings such as the necklace or any other family heirloom? What about the kids belongings?

Would the CPD obtain items through a search warrant and then turn them over to the Rentz family?

I don't think so Garner - but NC has some rather unusual laws. I don't really think from a constitutional view that LE would ever be allowed to do this as it is totally outside the scope of the essence andthe prupose for which search warrants were designed. I just don't think it is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member