NY NY - Faith Lippe, 50, Cordlandt, 3 Oct 2008

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Another NY woman missing without a trace. Purse etc left at home, left with unknown in unknown car. :rolleyes:

Foul play called unlikely in Cortlandt missing mother case

CORTLANDT - State police are continuing to look into the disappearance this month of a Cortlandt mother but do not believe foul play is involved, an investigator with the barracks in town said yesterday.

Faith N. Lippe, 49, was last seen leaving her house at 9 Little Lake Road around 1:30 p.m. Oct 3. She is 5-foot-7, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing brown pants, a black-and-white sweater and blue shoes.

<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>
http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081015/NEWS02/810150350&s=d&page=2#pluckcomments

so this is getting very weird. Can we have a bunch of insane husbands here in New York or what? Looks at her hubby :eek:
I hope that all these women are found safe

I'm posting this under three different threads because in each case we have a mother who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances over the last couple of weeks

Faith Lippe disappeared from Cortlandt on 10/3 when she got into someone's car.

Corrie Anderson disappeared from Jamestown yesterday leaving a Dodge dealer and didn't pick up her child from school. Her van was later found without her in it.

Kellisue Achernecht left her job on 9/30, and her car was later found burned to a shell.

Is this three separate cases of domestic violence or is a serial killer stalking New York's women?

I am beginning to think the world has gone completely crazy. What, he thought his kids would just forget Mommy in a couple of days? No sense of loss or asking questions? He should never be allowed to look them in the eyes ever again, and I hope whomever takes the children in makes it happen.

Condolences to Faith's family.

What in sam hill is going on here in NY? All of a sudden, men are losing control so they go and Off their wives?

I'm with you allaster... We live in NY & I told hubby not to get any bright ideas!

NY state police initially thought there was NO FOUL PLAY involved???

Maybe NY hubbies think that they have a better chance of getting away with murdering their wives, since the SP seem to be gullable.

NY state police initially thought there was NO FOUL PLAY involved???

Maybe NY hubbies think that they have a better chance of getting away with murdering their wives, since the SP seem to be gullable.

(My Bold) because those are my EXACT thoughts! In the first article, posted by Fran, it said they did not suspect foul play. But in the article posted by Allaster it says the husband gave 3 different versions of how his wife went missing.....Um, hello?!?!

If I were LE, that would be enough for me to haul his @$$ in and start grilling him.

OK, let me get this straight. He confessed, told LE where he disposed of her, LE has recovered 'partial remains,' and he then told friends and relatives he 'did nothing' and his lawyer is claiming he's innocent. :waitasec:

OK! :eek:

:mad:
fran

Police explore divorce battle in murder case

He was charged with second-degree murder Oct. 30 after police said he admitted that he killed his wife. Police followed his lead on where to find her remains, and found fragments in that section of the couple's yard at 9 Little Lake Road in Cortlandt.

Police wrapped up their search Thursday and are having the fragments tested to determine whether they are the victim's remains.

Police are not divulging the manner in which Faith Lippe was killed, neither confirming nor denying reports that her body was disposed of by being burned.

Werner Lippe, despite his purported confession to police, told his deceased wife's friends in court that "I did nothing." His new lawyer, Andrew Rubin, said yesterday that his client is maintaining his innocence.

He is being held without bail at the Westchester County jail in Valhalla and is due in Town Court on Nov. 17.

The couple's two children - a 14-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl - are staying separately with neighbors.

<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.lohud.com/article/20081108/NEWS02/811080349/1018

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100