Nancy Grace - October 30 2008

last seen 19 weeks ago with her mother

What does NG expect Casey to do from jail as far as searching for Caylee?

NG says it was the same gun.

Now talking about Hudson story

She's just flip-flopping back and forth from the Hudson/King case to Caylee's case

I can't believe she's relying on Kobi for info, now that he's backpeddling over most of what he said earlier on in the KC case. I find it hard to believe much of what he says...

NG does believe in polygraphs but three panel members (sorry don't have names) were split. I think 2-1 against him taking it ...

head in the sand, butt in the air.... sounds like my cat !!

I wish NG would dig deeper into the Anthony Case. She should be trying to find out where Lee is... he has been acting the most suspicious since KC has been incarcerated.

It must be frustrating to ask someone a question and have them answer something completely different!

I hope NG says something tonight about the alledged email that LA sent out, and I hope she challenges everyone watching her show to donate to TES. You know the Anthony's watch the show, so they will see it and it will just eat at them...

I wish NG would dig deeper into the Anthony Case. She should be trying to find out where Lee is... he has been acting the most suspicious since KC has been incarcerated.

I agree totally on LA...where has he been & why no show of support for his parents? Unless he mad CA mad cause he told her what he thinks & she told him to get lost...So he did so!
Suspicious though ever since the DNA warrant for him was done he's not made any statements for KC r against her! He didn't even go to the Missing Kids function with his parents!! :waitasec:

Why does Lazarro have a big grin on his face? What's so funny about being deposed?

Its sad that they are only talking about Caylees case in the last 10 minutes of the show. TL is freaked out!!! I dont blame him. He said KC wouldnt let him near her car...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back