TES new website address!

dsntslp

Reaction score
NEW TES WEBSITE!

We have been asked to help spread the word. This new website does not replace the original TES website but is exclusively for the Caylee Anthony search. This IS an official TES website.
Please circulate this new website for TES as quickly as possible. This is the site that all updates concerning the search for Caylee will be posted at. Please tell everyone to pass the word as quickly as possible.
Please post this everywhere that has anything to do with Caylee. Recruit others. Thanks.

PleasefindCaylee.com

Thanks for the link. Bumping for others.

Oops, didn't see the original post. Sorry.

I bet this website name has the Anthony's panties ALL in a wad.

Can't you just envision their angry game faces when they see it?

Well goodness gracious me !!! You don't think I did that on purpose do you? Me? :rolleyes:

Well goodness gracious me !!! You don't think I did that on purpose do you? Me? :rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, Barb, for your dedication and service to TES and the missing and their families!!

:blowkiss:

Is there a flyer that has been made for the upcoming search? I would like to pass one out if there is one. If not can someone make one? I'm not good at that stuff. I have already asked in a few places I go if it would be OK to put one up for the search and recieved a big YES from all that I spoke to. If someone could help with finding out if there is one or making one, I would appreciate it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back