TX - Mom beat girl, 4, threw her in path of SUV

mendz

Reaction score
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6087753.html
A witness at the bus stop told police he saw Gallardo lift her daughter by the arm so forcefully that he thought the girl's arm "was going to dislocate out of the socket." The witness told police that Gallardo then violently threw the girl into the street and pulled her by her hair before throwing her into a parked vehicle, according to an arrest affidavit.

The witness said Gallardo told her daughter, "You are dead to me" and "You are a *advertiser censored*."

OMG this just infuriates me. :furious: :furious: I am so glad there were so many witnesses and I hope she is put away for a LONG time. :behindbar

Hmmmm, she's the one with a baby she obviously doesn't want. Who's the *advertiser censored* here? .

I have said it before but again - to adopt a child one must go through a very intensive screening process but anyone - some crackhead woman who lives in a dump with no job, no income, no resources, who shoots up can have as many babies as she wants and do whatever she wants to them until she is caught.
There just has to be a better way to monitor who is having children and the conditions they are being kept in. We have seen how well it has worked in China to regulate pro-creation (for different reasons but similar concept).....children being abducted and sold on the black market, mothers selling the baby they got pregnant with without permission, etc, etc. Not a good situation and undoubtedly that would happen here. So WHAT is the solution?

A four year old...I hope this woman gets the severest of penalties allowed. Some people don't deserve kids. I hope the public in that area stay involved. Sometimes these poor children end up back with their tormenters thanks to overworked or indifferent social service agencies. Praying for those little ones.

I hope that child can find the loving home she deserves. "Parents" Like that mother make me sick to my stomach. If people can't treat their children properly; they need to not have any at all. Child abuse will last a lifetime and leave the kids emotionally scarred. These parents don't think of that.

I sometimes think the whole world has gone crazy. :confused:

You know that little girl felt physical pain from what her so called mother did but what stung me was the words "no one will ever want you". I wonder how many times that child had been told that and the effect it will have on her for the rest of her life.

I hope she and her siblings are placed with a loving family that will prove to them everyday that yes, there are people that would want her and she deserves that.

Hmmmm, she's the one with a baby she obviously doesn't want. Who's the *advertiser censored* here? .

I have said it before but again - to adopt a child one must go through a very intensive screening process but anyone - some crackhead woman who lives in a dump with no job, no income, no resources, who shoots up can have as many babies as she wants and do whatever she wants to them until she is caught.
There just has to be a better way to monitor who is having children and the conditions they are being kept in. We have seen how well it has worked in China to regulate pro-creation (for different reasons but similar concept).....children being abducted and sold on the black market, mothers selling the baby they got pregnant with without permission, etc, etc. Not a good situation and undoubtedly that would happen here. So WHAT is the solution?

You know there probably wouldn't be anyway to handle it legally or logistically. I was wondering about an inspection of the home and mother/father before they allow the baby to go home from the hospital. Of course not everyone that abuses their children are crack addicts or pedophiles so it might not be obvious. Besides can you imagine the amount of time/people/money that would take. I mean CPS is always complaining of work overload now.

Did you know that China has a "huge" "massive" problem with children kidnapped off the street. Let me clarify that. Young, male boys kidnapped off the street.

We all know the government does nothing. Nothing. When "rural" parents went to the capital to complain, they were "detained", questioned for days, threatened and then sent back home, and told never to return to the capital, or else they will go to "prison".

Tens of thousands of "boys" are kidnapped. Why you ask. Because the "extremely" rich family "buys" the boys so they will have an heir.

It is a huge problem, and how would a person feel if their child was kidnapped and LE will do nothing. These parents have no hope ever of seeing their child again, nor will anyone do anything to help them.

Holy crap! I am at a loss for words. Her four year old daughter is the b_ _ ch and s_ _t! Come on mom, this is aboslutely ridiculous. What's also ridiculous is only being charged with child endangerment. If she threw her into the path of a movinf vehicle, what about attempted murder. I hope to god she never, ever gets her kids back and that she will get a lot of time to think about this in prison.

This "mom" should be charged with attempted murder.

I would love to know how a 4 year old can be a *advertiser censored*. I mean, really.

Unbelievable! I hope they lock her up at least until she is too old to have another child. I cannot imagine how ALL of these children must have been abused; I'm sure she must have called the other ones names as well. At four years old, my daughters wouldn't even have know what *advertiser censored* meant; but I have the bad feeling that this poor little girl knows exactly what it means. Makes me sick; we absolutely have got to have harsher penalties for these kind of "people" or whatever they are!:furious:

Even with the intensive screening for the adoption process, parents that adopt have beaten and killed their children too. I'm not sure there is a way to know for sure that someone has evil in them. I know I do not want anymore government interference in my life.

Did you know that China has a "huge" "massive" problem with children kidnapped off the street. Let me clarify that. Young, male boys kidnapped off the street.

We all know the government does nothing. Nothing. When "rural" parents went to the capital to complain, they were "detained", questioned for days, threatened and then sent back home, and told never to return to the capital, or else they will go to "prison".

Tens of thousands of "boys" are kidnapped. Why you ask. Because the "extremely" rich family "buys" the boys so they will have an heir.

It is a huge problem, and how would a person feel if their child was kidnapped and LE will do nothing. These parents have no hope ever of seeing their child again, nor will anyone do anything to help them.

I'm not sure if it's still running, but HBO was running a documentary about this very problem. It might even still be showing On Demand.

Once Gallardo boarded the bus, according to the affidavit, the bus driver said the woman was "yelling every four-letter word known" at the 4-year-old and was telling the girl that "CPS would take her away and that no one would want her."

I would want her.

I watched a documentary on this subject...truly heartwrenching. As for this worthless that calls herself a mother, I hope she recieves a whole lotta jailhouse justice and a hefty sentence. I pray that those kids will never have to experience that type of abuse again.

This is sickening! Prayers for that little girl and her siblings. Hope the mother gets the maximum.

You gotta be really screwed up to call a 4 year old, especially your own kid a *advertiser censored*. This person obviously shouldnt have ever had kids. If she acted this way in public I cant and dont want to imagine what she did to her in private. Thank god this happened though so the child was taken away before she was killed.

Why, why, why?!?!?!?:confused:
This woman should be charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER, IMO.
To throw someone, let alone a CHILD, in the path of an oncoming car?!
Never mind the verbal abuse...thanks goodness there were so many witnesses...
I hope this little girl goes to a loving home where someone "WANTS HER" (plenty would) and I hope this so-called MOTHER goes to the big house for a VERY LONG TIME. :behindbar

Sounds like the "mother" was projecting and calling the girl names she really should have been calling herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back