Case Against Casey by Tony Pipitone

Good stuff! I didn't realized they were texting and calling all night, the night before. I wonder how she reacted when that part of the movie was shown. I guess only AL would know the answer to that.

The article misquoted Cindy.

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call.

What she said was, "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car".

Good stuff! I didn't realized they were texting and calling all night, the night before. I wonder how she reacted when that part of the movie was shown. I guess only AL would know the answer to that.

I have been trying to find out if the pings would be the same from the Anthony's house and Lee's house just down the street............I believe she went to Lee's the night of the 15th.

Wow I like that article. I too noticed the Cindy misquote. Oh and I'm glad Pepitone didn't even mention "Jumper" because that is such a stretch...so many other news writers kept focussing on that movie and it's not anything like the Caylee case.

He makes some very valid points that really cement KC's guilt, IMO.

It was supposed to be a video but I haven't figured out where it is! Maybe it is not yet uploaded to the site, or I'm an idiot (that's a given).

I found the video link (imagine that!). It's on the right hand side with a video icon. Looks like every night at 11:00 p.m. we'll have another installment.

It was supposed to be a video but I haven't figured out where it is! Maybe it is not yet uploaded to the site, or I'm an idiot (that's a given).

I found the video link (imagine that!). It's on the right hand side with a video icon. Looks like every night at 11:00 p.m. we'll have another installment.

lucky you. I found the link and it wont wor for me - just keeps redirecting to the same page over and over.

*kicks firefox and linux*

I have been trying to find out if the pings would be the same from the Anthony's house and Lee's house just down the street............I believe she went to Lee's the night of the 15th.
Pr
Thank you TURBO!!! So many of your posts are directly in line with my thinking! I "absolutely" believe that the Northernmost tower that pings all the time when everyone is thinking she is at home is actually when she is at Lee's house! I think the Southernmost tower pings when she is at GA & CAs.

Lil sis probably has a key and free visitation invites. I asked before and no one answered - did they ever search his house and yard???? That would be an easy one for her - quick return of the shovel, etc. "close"???

I just can't picture her having a fight with CA that resulted in getting choked by mom and returning to the house that night like all is well!!! I think she went to Lee's a lot when she was supposed to be at "work" because he wouldn't tell! Probably left him notes, etc. from time to time resulting in no need to call him.

I have thought of that also....and in another thread awhile back they were talking about the pings could have been from LA house...LA and the Anthonys home a very close.....I just havent heard what the dates were when LA was out of town during those 31 days....would exsplain where she could have been KC or Caylee on those nights and days.....

If Caylee is going to be home anyday now, why would KC be sacrificing her whole life in prison?

"Exact spot? We're getting close," CA said. "We feel we're on the right track. We believe -- and we have from Day 1 -- that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she's been moved several times."

Halftruth/mistruth: "We're getting close. We feel we're on the right track."

Truth: TES is on the way, THEY are getting close, and THEY are on the right track.

Truth: (In a backwards kind of way) We believe -- and we have from Day 1 -- that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she's been moved several times."

Truth: Exact spot? Only KC knows this, and has known this since Day1.
We know that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. Her body was in the backyard for a short time and in the trunk of the car for a short time. From June 16th to July 15th, her body was moved several times by KC until she finally disposed of her.

Do we have these texts, in the documents/phone records, that KC sent to TL? Its late tonite I think I will look tomorrow, but if someone knows could you please post and let me know?

TIA, and goodnight

It seems like the 80 minute call was made from the Anthony home phone the way it is worded, and I don't recall an 80 minute call from the cell phone records?

If Caylee is going to be home anyday now, why would KC be sacrificing her whole life in prison?
heh i wonder if .. they are trying to pull a wrongfully accused type of arrest or ect to sue the police and get money ((that is IF caylee were alive )) mabey they are all in on it who knows with them ..

Well this would mean that KC slept home on Sunday, July 15th or at Lee's. I didn't realize that Lee lived so close. I think Lee and KC could be involved in the same activity that led to Caylee's disappearance but of course, I could be wrong. The whole jailhouse conversation about the blackjack phone and Universal is what makes me think this.

It seems like the 80 minute call was made from the Anthony home phone the way it is worded, and I don't recall an 80 minute call from the cell phone records?

Can we figure out from the number gaps in the doc dumps what might be missing and if anything covers this time period??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back