Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,214

    Brad Cooper Indicted #2

    Continue posting here please.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95
    I might be wrong on the age of Katie as well...she might have been closer to 1 in that picture. Here she was in July:

    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Tfaru/340x.jpg
    I would go with summer 2007 for that picture.

    ETA: Clarifying. By "that picture" I meant the one from your prior post:

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/n...rdays.jpg?o=11


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    ^Bad link in my post...but it was her at the memorial service in Canada.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    326
    You are right, NCSU, that sweet photo with the white roses and Katie was from the memorial in Canada this past summer.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    ^Bad link in my post...but it was her at the memorial service in Canada.
    Sorry, I meant the prior picture. I edited my post.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    I knew which one you meant.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    431
    Thanks, NCSU, I can't quote from the other thread - but I appreciated seeing the photo of Nancy with the necklace. I have one almost identical. That picture mad me sadder than all of the rest for some reason. She looks carefree and having fun in her front hallway - probably one of the last places she was.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    508
    WindChime: Gorgeous Halloween pictures!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    Thanks, NCSU, I can't quote from the other thread - but I appreciated seeing the photo of Nancy with the necklace. I have one almost identical. That picture mad me sadder than all of the rest for some reason. She looks carefree and having fun in her front hallway - probably one of the last places she was.
    Somehow I don't believe that is her house. I've looked at that picture a bit and wondered about it. Nancy's house opens into a very shallow hallway in which there is a table and mirror immediately in front of the door. To the side there is a stairway to the upstairs. The house in this picture has no hallway and appears to be open. My impression is that Nancy is getting ready to leave a friend's house, has her keys in her hand, and is goofing off. It's a great picture, but it just strikes me as being not her house??
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    Somehow I don't believe that is her house. I've looked at that picture a bit and wondered about it. Nancy's house opens into a very shallow hallway in which there is a table and mirror immediately in front of the door. To the side there is a stairway to the upstairs. The house in this picture has no hallway and appears to be open. My impression is that Nancy is getting ready to leave a friend's house, has her keys in her hand, and is goofing off. It's a great picture, but it just strikes me as being not her house??
    Oh okay. I was looking around trying to find the "key table". Do you have a picture or are you just familiar with her house? Thanks for the info.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    Oh okay. I was looking around trying to find the "key table". Do you have a picture or are you just familiar with her house? Thanks for the info.
    Photo 5 shows investigators filming the Cooper house. The table is directly under the mirror inside the front door.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    Yes, we decided a while back that was not Nancy's house. Daphne69 posted a floor plan for the house here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=23


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    And here is the foyer photo plus one enhanced by The Saint so you can see a bit more detail. (BTW, where is The Saint? Haven't seen him/her around in a while).

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=306


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,429

    Thumbs up

    Wow, I totally missed this indictment news and I need to read up on the latest evidence. I'm glad that things didn't drag on, like they have with the Janet Abaroa and Michelle Young murders.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyRush For This Useful Post:


  16. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,790
    NC appeals court denies media documents demand

    A North Carolina appeals court has ruled a Wake County judge could temporarily block the release of search warrants and related documents in a high-profile murder investigation.

    A three-judge panel of the state Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday against media organizations that argued that as public records, the documents had to be disclosed.

    The court said releasing even edited versions of what police were looking for and what they found could jeopardize the investigation, undermine prosecutors, or hurt a suspect's right to a fair trial.

    http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/6147445/#


  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tonia For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brad Cooper
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:09 PM
  2. Replies: 213
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 10:27 PM
  3. Brad Cooper Indicted
    By courtney in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 738
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •