Male or Female

FIND'HER

Reaction score
Has it ever been determined of how they narrowed down that a male killed JB and not a female and how was that determined. Ive thought alot about this. How it could have easily been a female intruder.

I agree.dna is transferable,and doesn't tell us who killed JB.there is also no way to determine the age of it,or rather, *when JB came into contact with it.therefore it may not belong to the killer,and IMO,(as well as a lot of other ppl),it doesn't.

A long time ago it was "reported :confused:" that the DNA was of male origin. Does anyone remember who started this clap trap? I wasn't till very recently - this year that DNA could determine gender.

Comments please...

A long time ago it was "reported :confused:" that the DNA was of male origin. Does anyone remember who started this clap trap? I wasn't till very recently - this year that DNA could determine gender.

Comments please...

If the DNA test to determine gender is fairly new, it doesn't matter how old the DNA sample is- it can still be sexed.
It isn't just random ramblings- both sides agree that the DNA did test to be male. That part is not in dispute. We just disagree on how important the DNA is to the case.
The DNA on JBR could be the killer's, but it doesn't HAVE to be. Even if the male DNA was somehow linked to whoever committed the crime, it still doesn't prove the donor of that DNA killed her. It doesn't even prove they were there when she was killed. That is why it is so outrageous that Lacy exonerated the Rs. True, the DNA doesn't match them. But until a killer is identified, until that DNA actually matches a person, no one can be excluded as the killer. And a DA should (and likely did) know better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back