tiny faces in broccoli

Haha, that's awesome! It reminds me of those "hidden pictures" puzzles I loved to do as a kid.

Why yes, I am easily amused.

Haha, that's awesome! It reminds me of those "hidden pictures" puzzles I loved to do as a kid.

Why yes, I am easily amused.

Easily amused here too, but, wait...how did they do that?

Ok, now that's just funny. Someone at the company clearly had a little too much time on their hands or a need to express more of their artistic talent. I'll admit it took me a few min to find them, but did.

Here is a good explanation of why the faces are there:

grey said...
Graphic designers often do that; they rely on people not noticing it. Those faces are probably the designer's friends or family, maybe coworkers. It's a bit of subversion of the corporate machine mixed with a call out to their friends (look! you're in a magazine!) (or in this case, on a box of frozen food).

I like it. It's like a game of Where's Waldo that takes up the entire world. It also tells a lot about just how little of the world around us we really see.

Also, this is exactly the kind of thing I was afraid would happen when we started radiating our produce.

October 20, 2008 10:49 PM

http://bread-and-honey.blogspot.com/2008/10/wtf-broccoli.html

At first, I thought maybe they were talking about pixels creating faces out of the dark areas etc. After I saw these...I believe they were clearly placed there. Good fun!! I applaud them, but their clients may not be so forgiving. LOL

We should be so honored as to be pixelated into broccoli.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back