Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 522

Thread: 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

  1. #351
    I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been discussed just ignor.....TIA
    Could Indiana and/or Colorado be street names, company names or something else and not states? It probably is a stretch but I like to call this my grabbing at straws approach...LOL. I googled Indiana St., Co and found this, Indiana St Arvada, CO. I would be willing to look deeper if ya'll think it would be worthwhile.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rozey For This Useful Post:


  3. #352
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,800
    Quote Originally Posted by rozey View Post
    I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been discussed just ignor.....TIA
    Could Indiana and/or Colorado be street names, company names or something else and not states? It probably is a stretch but I like to call this my grabbing at straws approach...LOL. I googled Indiana St., Co and found this, Indiana St Arvada, CO. I would be willing to look deeper if ya'll think it would be worthwhile.
    Amnesia is a funny thing-for example, BK stated in his Dr Phil interview that he believed he was in GA to look at the ocean...the stretch of hwy he was found off of is called Ocean Drive, IIRC...something like that. So who knows what might be what??? Dig away!!!

  4. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rozey View Post
    I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been discussed just ignor.....TIA
    Could Indiana and/or Colorado be street names, company names or something else and not states? It probably is a stretch but I like to call this my grabbing at straws approach...LOL. I googled Indiana St., Co and found this, Indiana St Arvada, CO. I would be willing to look deeper if ya'll think it would be worthwhile.
    Haha! I was thinking the same Believe09. I had read this post and went to find this thread that lists his memories and why he might have them for rozey....I was thinking about him going to ocean and Ocean being a street name close to where he was found (IIRC)...yes, it would be interesting to see what is in proximity of where he was found and these 'names'. I also say, 'dig away!'.

    Thread about Mr Kyle's memories

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64627

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to christine2448 For This Useful Post:


  6. #354
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by rozey View Post
    I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been discussed just ignor.....TIA
    Could Indiana and/or Colorado be street names, company names or something else and not states? It probably is a stretch but I like to call this my grabbing at straws approach...LOL. I googled Indiana St., Co and found this, Indiana St Arvada, CO. I would be willing to look deeper if ya'll think it would be worthwhile.
    Give it a go, Arvada is right out side of Denver. I have Ben listed on topix there. good going

  7. #355
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Come on out! No toll roads here!

    (You just have to drive in really high mountains to get anywhere that has a Walmart!)

    Anyway, I'll talk to my friend and see what ideas she has, she is on the bus route down there...
    I might do that this summer, I have a friend just move to Grand Junction, waiting to here from her. I'm sure they are trying to settle in. Okay, I have a tip for you in Denver. Maria Elena Mexican Restaurant, corner of 10th and Wadsworth Blvd., could you call and see if they are still open. The lady says she thinks they are, but only for the lunch crowd. If they are, could you ask to speak to the owner and see if he is the same owner since it opened. If not, see when he acquired it. Ask how long he thinks its been open.(if he recently acquired) and when the roads are good enough, if they are still open, please go by and see if he recognizes Ben and ask if you could post a flyer in the restaurant. This is one of the restaurants Ben has memories of. Boy wouldn't it be great if it is the same owner.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:


  9. #356
    This search didn't really turn up anything on the street name connection. 1 exception is a contracting company that was located in CO. that offered Renovations and new construction for hospitality and restaurants, no date found. This company may be headquartered in CA now (?). In the owners biography he includes CO as a former workplace. They also have a BejamIn (last name) in their employ. Most likely coincidence.


    Indiana Streets in CO.
    http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/z...Street=INDIANA

    Colorado Streets in IN....N/A

    COLORADO STREET in
    JACKSON, Tennessee 38301
    http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/z...OLORADO+STREET

    States with a street named
    INDIANAPOLIS
    http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/z...a=indianapolis

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rozey For This Useful Post:


  11. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    I might do that this summer, I have a friend just move to Grand Junction, waiting to here from her. I'm sure they are trying to settle in. Okay, I have a tip for you in Denver. Maria Elena Mexican Restaurant, corner of 10th and Wadsworth Blvd., could you call and see if they are still open. The lady says she thinks they are, but only for the lunch crowd. If they are, could you ask to speak to the owner and see if he is the same owner since it opened. If not, see when he acquired it. Ask how long he thinks its been open.(if he recently acquired) and when the roads are good enough, if they are still open, please go by and see if he recognizes Ben and ask if you could post a flyer in the restaurant. This is one of the restaurants Ben has memories of. Boy wouldn't it be great if it is the same owner.
    Googled it, got the address and phone number. We frequent a couple of businesses on Wadsworth when we go to Denver, not at 10th, but I'm guessing we can drive up the road and see what's there. I know we won't be down there for a few weeks or more, do you think mailing a flyer and a letter would suffice? I can call but I am not sure I would get a good result with a phone call- restaurants who do carry out might get miffed by calls during a busy hour? (Checking the hours of business won't be a problem via telephone.)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:


  13. #358
    Has BK taken a trip to Denver? If not Dr. Phil should take him there to see if that would jolt his memory.

  14. #359
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,800
    Quote Originally Posted by rozey View Post
    Has BK taken a trip to Denver? If not Dr. Phil should take him there to see if that would jolt his memory.
    Believe me, if we could get Dr Phil to sponsor it, BK is up for it!!!! Maybe we need to brainstorm another show that would be willing or start hitting the boards at drphil.com until they agree to it, lol!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  16. #360
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Googled it, got the address and phone number. We frequent a couple of businesses on Wadsworth when we go to Denver, not at 10th, but I'm guessing we can drive up the road and see what's there. I know we won't be down there for a few weeks or more, do you think mailing a flyer and a letter would suffice? I can call but I am not sure I would get a good result with a phone call- restaurants who do carry out might get miffed by calls during a busy hour? (Checking the hours of business won't be a problem via telephone.)
    However you would prefer to handle it, first make sure they are still open and get a mailing address, so not to waste a stamp. those things are getting expensive. haha. I just had a thought. While on wadworth, are there any laundry places where you could post a flyer? small grocery stores? thinking out loud.

  17. #361
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Believe me, if we could get Dr Phil to sponsor it, BK is up for it!!!! Maybe we need to brainstorm another show that would be willing or start hitting the boards at drphil.com until they agree to it, lol!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Would Dr Phil show actually agree to sponsor a trip to Denver? I emailed the show, asking when an update would be done. I got no response.

    Why don't we do three things:
    1. Hit the boards and email at Dr Phil show.
    2. Brainstorm another show that would feature BK, Oprah or?
    3. Brainstorm a nighttime show, like Dateline, for BK's story.

    Hey, what about that wealthy person who paid for the dna test? Maybe he/she would help?

    Glad to know BK is up for a trip to Denver or even Denver and Indianapolis.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  19. #362
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    However you would prefer to handle it, first make sure they are still open and get a mailing address, so not to waste a stamp. those things are getting expensive. haha. I just had a thought. While on wadworth, are there any laundry places where you could post a flyer? small grocery stores? thinking out loud.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Or use google mapping or terra mapping and put in the address for the business and it will show other nearby businesses. It is a thought.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  21. #363
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100

    believe09:

    Whatever happened to the group of LE in Colorado who were going to be a part of Dr Phil show and then the show came on earlier than previously thought?

    Any response at all from Y-DNA test? Or the driver license pictures scan?
    I guess you would let us know if so.

    OT:
    If there is nothing from the two above tests, I might even start to believe some of the different theories out there done by posters who believe in Men In Black. LOL.
    or black ops. creepy.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  23. #364
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,264
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Whatever happened to the group of LE in Colorado who were going to be a part of Dr Phil show and then the show came on earlier than previously thought?

    Any response at all from Y-DNA test? Or the driver license pictures scan?
    I guess you would let us know if so.

    OT:
    If there is nothing from the two above tests, I might even start to believe some of the different theories out there done by posters who believe in Men In Black. LOL.
    or black ops. creepy.
    bumping for believe.

  24. #365
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,264
    Do we have any more detailed information regarding BK's knowledge with restaraunt set-up/equipment/electrical? Does his knowledge include construction or remodeling of restaurants or more equipment related such as repairing or rebuilding equipment? Might help us to narrow down search possibilities.

  25. #366
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Do we have any more detailed information regarding BK's knowledge with restaraunt set-up/equipment/electrical? Does his knowledge include construction or remodeling of restaurants or more equipment related such as repairing or rebuilding equipment? Might help us to narrow down search possibilities.
    ========================================
    I do not know of any more detailed information than is already out there in the newspaper articles and the couple of videos, plus Dr Phil.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  26. #367
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    I had this in my amnesia files:
    Dissociative Fugue Cases:
    theory cause: Subliminal distraction.
    Interesting reading.
    'snipped respectfully'

    Subliminal Distraction is a term in psychology, which arises from normal features of our physiology. We cannot stop stimulus from our eyes and ears reaching our brain even though we ignore that stimulus. Outside the United States the term references Visual Subliminal Distraction created by the subliminal detection of threat movement to cause a peripheral vision reflex. Here the term is usually used to refer to distracting sounds that are present when we slightly dissociate to be able to concentrate and perform knowledge work. Your brain still subliminally perceives those stimuli even though you are unaware of them.

    Cubicle Level Protection is the name for the protective design elements used in Cubicles and Systems Furniture to prevent a worker subliminally detecting threat movement while they concentrate to perform knowledge work. This can include, privacy panels, corner positions for computers, semi-opaque glass panels, differential lighting, and distance from the source of movement. A private office with a correctly installed computer provides complete Cubicle Level Protection.

    Conflict of Physiology is a term that describes the facts of human physiology that allow exposure to Subliminal Distraction. Most of us can ignore annoying movement that would cause a peripheral vision reflex but we can't "stop seeing" anything in our vision field. We can't communicate with that part of our brain, which evaluates detected movement, we can't tell our brain to sop attempting to force a peripheral vision reflex.

    http://visionandpsychosis.net/Dissoc...ugue-Cases.htm
    Last edited by dreamweaver; 01-19-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: add the theory cause
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  27. #368
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    central NJ
    Posts
    63

    More possibilities

    When I was searching California's missing person website for R. Miller I came across what seemed like an odd coincidence. There was the case of Kyle Wade Clinkscales who disappeared while a student at Auburn University on 1/27/76. He was bartending at the Moose Club in La Grange and it is believed he died, however no body was ever found. I thought it odd that it appeared in a CA police site. I then clicked the name Clinkscales in GA and what came up was in the Columbus area. It appeared in the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer paper and information came up about restaurants and restaurant inspections but also a Fred Clinkscales who is headmaster of the Christian Heritage Academy. There were also a boy and girl involved in athletics in high schools in the 1990's also referenced in that paper. It's likely he may be deceased but had he survived back then, he may have gone by a different name if he were injured. A few random thoughts...my husband's family was in the restaurant business and inspectors are not very popular. Also, the updated picture of Kyle Wade Clinkscales (to age 42) does look alot like the regressed age photo of BK (Doe case # 797DMGA)
    A few more to throw into the mix...James Francis Donaghy Doe 1202DMOR who had been living in CA when he vanished....Lawrence Joseph Glarum Doe 1544DMCA and Harvey Laroe Handley Jr. Doe 3641DMCA. To me R. Miller looks much like our BK though too.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to NJshrink For This Useful Post:


  29. #369
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  31. #370
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ales_kyle.html Kyle Wade Clinkscales
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ent_still.html 2007 new article. They believe Mr Clinkscales is dead.

    http://searches.rootsweb.ancestry.co...ush3162gob.txt Fred Clinkscales mentioned in obituary Oct. 2005, Columbus, GA.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  33. #371
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1202dmor.html
    James Francis Donaghy would now be 70 yrs old. He had white hair. He took the Trans Canadian Hwy from British Columbia to Niagara Falls by car. He has never been found.

    If this is not BK, maybe a look at unidentified bodies in Canada?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  35. #372
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._lawrence.html

    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1544dmca.html
    Lawrence J Glarum: 6' 2'', brown eyes.
    He disappeared under suspicious circumstances. Not many details available.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  37. #373
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    Harvey L Handley Jr
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3641dmca.html

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ey_harvey.html
    Harvey Laroe Handley Jr
    Missing since May 1998. Missing under suspicious circumstances.
    Green eyes.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  39. #374
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/miller_royal.html

    Is this the R Miller? Royal Christopher Miller.
    If so, WS already looked at his information.
    His eye color brown. age 64 now.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  41. #375
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,264
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    ========================================
    I do not know of any more detailed information than is already out there in the newspaper articles and the couple of videos, plus Dr Phil.

    Thank you dreamweaver, will list this in the questions for Mr Kyle thread. Also thank you for being so prompt on the possibles NJS' suggested.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3
    By christine2448 in forum Benjaman Kyle
    Replies: 380
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:49 PM
  2. 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Benjaman Kyle
    Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area
    By A.Wood in forum Benjaman Kyle
    Replies: 555
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:14 PM
  4. Amnesia victim needs help being identified
    By jennirey in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 07:27 AM
  5. Amnesia victim wandered for 25 days
    By reb in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •