Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Also, I have about 300 of these emails going out. With the campaign fixing to hit in Denver, should I wait until then or get it done now?

Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    Also, I have about 300 of these emails going out. With the campaign fixing to hit in Denver, should I wait until then or get it done now?
    Go girl-I would let it fly now....and thank you.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Carolwood, thank you for doing all that! Between that and whatever the LE/media campaign will consist of Denver and the whole state should be abuzz with Benjaman!

Good good news!

I sent out some emails to the Denver area Parish Churches and Had a reply:
    "God Bless", and I have to agree, to all of you here.

Talking Another spirit lifter!

Although the Doe Network states that there are dental XRAYS available for Mr. Kyle, the films are not actually in anyone's hands. I reached out to the dental community of Savannah to try and find an office that would give BK a set of films for free-of the seven clinics I contacted, SEVEN came back with offers of free XRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first to respond was Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic-they have also offered some free dental care for Mr. Kyle while he is there. He will be seeing them early this week.

Three Cheers for the kind hearted people of Savannah GA!!!!!!!
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

6. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

believe09, that is such good news! Thanks for all you do!

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I reached out to the dental community of Savannah to try and find an office that would give BK a set of films for free-of the seven clinics I contacted, SEVEN came back with offers of free XRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first to respond was Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic-they have also offered some free dental care for Mr. Kyle while he is there. He will be seeing them early this week.
    That is such good news, and proves there are many good-hearted people out there after all bad news we have to hear everyday! Thank you Savannah dentists!!
    And thank you believe09 of course!

Quote Originally Posted by OkGrace View Post
    Thanks! I saved and will print and distribute to Church!
    Thank you for doing this, OkGrace!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    I sent out some emails to the Denver area Parish Churches and Had a reply:
    "God Bless", and I have to agree, to all of you here.
    Thank you, to you, too!!

Although the Doe Network states that there are dental XRAYS available for Mr. Kyle, the films are not actually in anyone's hands. I reached out to the dental community of Savannah to try and find an office that would give BK a set of films for free-of the seven clinics I contacted, SEVEN came back with offers of free XRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first to respond was Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic-they have also offered some free dental care for Mr. Kyle while he is there. He will be seeing them early this week.

This is AWESOME!!! (Yes, I'm yelling, I'm so happy! LOL). If you find out that it's okay, please post the address of the Dental Clinic here - I'd like to send them a Christmas card letting them know I appreciate their generosity in this donation.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

So thrilled to hear that a Savannah dentist is ready, willing and able to step up and help! And thank you, believe09 for asking the next question, where are those dental xrays?

Do you know if anyone paid the $800.00 so BK could get copies of his medical records?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Perhaps the dentist can give him some idea as to how he lost the teeth he is/was missing, if his dental health is indicitive of someone who saw a dentist regularly throughout his life, if he had braces ever, etc.
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    So thrilled to hear that a Savannah dentist is ready, willing and able to step up and help! And thank you, believe09 for asking the next question, where are those dental xrays?

Do you know if anyone paid the $800.00 so BK could get copies of his medical records?

Dr. Phil Show did apparently as part of the review process to determine if he was malingering. They still have the files however-BK does not. Do I expect copies to be returned? Yes...at some point.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Voice4theSilent View Post
    Perhaps the dentist can give him some idea as to how he lost the teeth he is/was missing, if his dental health is indicitive of someone who saw a dentist regularly throughout his life, if he had braces ever, etc.
    GREAT POINTS-I will pass this along.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Wow, believe, you rock sooo much!!! Do you know just how much you rock?! Wow! Big big thanks to Dr. Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic -- he really rocks too! LOL

Thumbs up

snipped
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    If you find out that it's okay, please post the address of the Dental Clinic here - I'd like to send them a Christmas card letting them know I appreciate their generosity in this donation.
    SieSie, I love this idea. I want to do this too!

Dr. Phil Show did apparently as part of the review process to determine if he was malingering. They still have the files however-BK does not. Do I expect copies to be returned? Yes...at some point.
    Ooh, that is good news! I might just have to add Phil to the thank-you card list - if in fact those copies get returned!

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast