Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 522

Thread: 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracie5 View Post
    Dreamweaver,
    I don't think that last pic is the sheriff, I think it's a Columbine parent.
    I do think the sheriff looks like BK though.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Thanks Tracie5!
    That last pic should NOT be there. Sorry.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:


  3. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Came across an article in 2004, Missing businessman in Kentucky. I googled and googled, but only found this one article at different sites. Can this be checked out?

    http://www.allbusiness.com/automotiv...0252667-1.html

  4. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    Came across an article in 2004, Missing businessman in Kentucky. I googled and googled, but only found this one article at different sites. Can this be checked out?

    http://www.allbusiness.com/automotiv...0252667-1.html
    Not him:

    http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=LH&s_site=kentucky&p_multi=LH&p _theme=realcities&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_ topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=10019354101393DC&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date&s_trackval=GooglePM

  5. #204
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Thanks Mollyjohnson for clearing this up. Glad they found him.

  6. #205
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,457
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    No. Sheriff John Stone is NOT missing.
    But, when I was looking for a Stone, Ben Stone, CO. , I ran
    across all this info about Sheriff John Stone, which
    then led to perhaps he could be a relative of BK.


    When I found a picture of the sheriff, he has a similar look to BK.
    Check it out and tell me what you think.?
    Oh, I get it now! See, that's why I'm not a sleuther, I just can't keep up, LOL!! Okay, I can see a resemblance between the Sheriff and BK - not that they're the same person, but could be a brother or cousin or something. Yeah, good sleuthing guys!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

  7. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    I have a specific question for NB- Bk's eyes are blue/green light, not hazel. Ok, are they green with a blue ring around outside or blue with a green ring outside? The reason I ask this question is my eyes are green with a dark blue ring outside and some days, my eyes are green and some days they are blue, and some days blue/green. We are acadian(nova scotia), spanish(spain), french(france) decendents. I have found here in louisiana, alot of the acadian, french with these types of eyes. Spanish, usually green or browns. My dad had baby blues with a dark blue ring outside.(french,acadian, and spanish) My mom is a lite hazel, definite hazel with some brown dots.(acadian, spanish) Also you think maybe of german decent. I look at BK with high cheek structure, and think maybe some American/Canadian Indian(but I am looking at pictures), then to add all this up, he uses "tre". I am thinking Canadian/Acadian decent. Alot of these families of Mic Mac Indian (not sure I spelled this right) decent. I can check the acadian families here and see which ones are of Mic Mac decent. If you all think this could be possible.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:


  9. #207
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Wonder if I could post Bk stuff on this site

    http://peoplelookingforpeople.com/register.php?6

    let me know what you all think

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:


  11. #208
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,182
    I will try and find out about the eye color more specifically-I think for our purposes, eyes that are listed as green or blue would be fine in terms of missing folks, although I get your point.

    While you all are out searching for missing persons, let me help with a statement that accents are the toughest thing to get rid of-and I mean really. BK has had a number of speech experts dissect his "dialect." I have to believe that the deep South, New England, MidWest and Upper Midwest are almost impossible unless the persons background (like were they a military brat or a transplant to the area) is available to review. I am wondering if pursuing the missing outside of the country will bear fruit unless there is a clear connection to the US?
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  12. #209
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Catholic Parish update: All Denver emails are out, most all Indy emails are out, started on Missouri, Dallas,Texas, and Tulsa,Oklahoma.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:


  14. #210
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,182
    Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    Catholic Parish update: All Denver emails are out, most all Indy emails are out, started on Missouri, Dallas,Texas, and Tulsa,Oklahoma.


    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  15. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,536
    Quote Originally Posted by carolwood View Post
    Catholic Parish update: All Denver emails are out, most all Indy emails are out, started on Missouri, Dallas,Texas, and Tulsa,Oklahoma.
    Fantastic!

  16. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    528
    Carolwood.... you're a shining star for all that work!

  17. #213
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    71,853

    BK's personal belongings.

    I'm not sure why I/we hadn't thought of this before, but if BK had left his personal belongings in a home that was rented, how would notification of those items being abandoned happen? Is it possible they might be in the classified ads around the time he went missing? It seems to me a landlord may have notified an emergency contact if he had one (who would probably have filed or tried to file a missing persons report), or would the landlord have to offer a public notice of abandoned property? I know they exist for non payment and abandonment for public storage units but unsure for residence's either owned or rented.

    Hmmmm.... thanks for any answers/insight.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

  18. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I'm not sure why I/we hadn't thought of this before, but if BK had left his personal belongings in a home that was rented, how would notification of those items being abandoned happen? Is it possible they might be in the classified ads around the time he went missing? It seems to me a landlord may have notified an emergency contact if he had one (who would probably have filed or tried to file a missing persons report), or would the landlord have to offer a public notice of abandoned property? I know they exist for non payment and abandonment for public storage units but unsure for residence's either owned or rented.

    Hmmmm.... thanks for any answers/insight.

    Each state would have their own laws on how a landlord should go about disposing of personal property. Years ago I worked as a leasing agent at an apartment complex and people skipped out on their apartment all the time. Most of the time they left most, if not all, of their belongings behind (furniture, clothes, etc.) We would wait a few days and go in and throw it all away.

    Don't know if that helps.
    "Never assume the obvious is true." ~William Safire

    Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away!” ~ Elvis Presley



  19. #215
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    528
    Wow, Cubby, that's a very interesting thought. I can't believe that idea hadn't been chewed on vigorously already!!

    You know, unless we (and many others) are really missing something, this points out, again, just how little we truly look at our neighbors, are concerned for those around us, etc. I mean, if people can just vanish and the tendency is to just shrug it off instead of being alarmed to a point of precautionary action of some sort what kind of "neighbors" are we. Scary avenue of thinking so I'll stop...it's not productive.

  20. #216
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    71,853
    Quote Originally Posted by snowme View Post
    Wow, Cubby, that's a very interesting thought. I can't believe that idea hadn't been chewed on vigorously already!!

    You know, unless we (and many others) are really missing something, this points out, again, just how little we truly look at our neighbors, are concerned for those around us, etc. I mean, if people can just vanish and the tendency is to just shrug it off instead of being alarmed to a point of precautionary action of some sort what kind of "neighbors" are we. Scary avenue of thinking so I'll stop...it's not productive.
    If it were a neighbor, we might notice when our neighbors are moving- seeing a for sale sign or a moving truck. We might even notice a company hired to remove abandoned property, but think about it, what could we really do? If we inquired with the police we are not family and would probably be told they could only take a report from family, or we would be told to contact family. We would probably get a similiar answer from a property manager.

    Maybe it is because I am a parent, or maybe more so after reading here, but when I go anywhere out of town, I always leave more than one person the info of where I am staying, how long I will be gone etc. I find it hard to believe NO one knew where BK was headed, an employer - even a close friend hasn't popped up somewhere... Unless he was a bachelor who either had early retirement, or was in the process of exploring relocating. He could have told someone of his plans and when they did not hear back from him chalked it up to him finding whereever he was going. I find it hard to believe he was not in some kind of transition point in his life at the time.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

  21. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    59
    Is there a list by state of people who have been declared legally dead? Or a central clearing house of some sort? I'm trying to think "backwards" and see if BK is listed somewhere.
    I mentioned this in the theory thread. Just wanted more people to see it.

  22. #218
    Maybe?? Im new to this so hope I am posting this the right way.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3308dmal.html

    Joseph Mack Maples
    Missing since August 11, 1999 from Birmingham, Alabama
    Classification: Endangered Missing

    Vital Statistics

    * Date Of Birth: April 27, 1953
    * Age at Time of Disappearance: 46 years old
    * Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"; 175 lbs.
    * Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.
    * Medical: Unspecified medical condition. Had shoulder surgery in the past, possibly on the rotator cup. May have heart problems.
    * AKA: Joe

    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Joseph Maples was last seen August 11, 1999 in Birmingham, Alabama before boarding a plane to Dallas.
    He left everything he had to the Humane Society in Birmingham.
    He told the director there that he was leaving town and he wanted them to have his things, including his two dogs. His family has not heard from him.

    Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

    Birmingham Police Department
    Detective Cheryl Garvich
    205-933-4151

    NCIC Number: M-812193858

  23. #219
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3798dmid.html

    Looking at the photos from Dr.Phil show,it could be maybe?? This man was declared dead in 2004.

  24. #220
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,182
    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingForTruth View Post
    Maybe?? Im new to this so hope I am posting this the right way.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3308dmal.html

    Joseph Mack Maples
    Missing since August 11, 1999 from Birmingham, Alabama
    Classification: Endangered Missing

    Vital Statistics

    * Date Of Birth: April 27, 1953
    * Age at Time of Disappearance: 46 years old
    * Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"; 175 lbs.
    * Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.
    * Medical: Unspecified medical condition. Had shoulder surgery in the past, possibly on the rotator cup. May have heart problems.
    * AKA: Joe

    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Joseph Maples was last seen August 11, 1999 in Birmingham, Alabama before boarding a plane to Dallas.
    He left everything he had to the Humane Society in Birmingham.
    He told the director there that he was leaving town and he wanted them to have his things, including his two dogs. His family has not heard from him.

    Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

    Birmingham Police Department
    Detective Cheryl Garvich
    205-933-4151

    NCIC Number: M-812193858
    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingForTruth View Post
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3798dmid.html

    Looking at the photos from Dr.Phil show,it could be maybe?? This man was declared dead in 2004.
    Welcome SFT!!! We love extra eyes here. Just so you get a sense of the threads, typically proposed matches go here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60373

    You raised something with the last doe network case-BK has a partial bridge since he lost some of his teeth either in the attack or earlier...let's say for example he did have a space in his teeth-would the dentist correct that when the bridge was made?? Hmmmmm
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  25. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Welcome SFT!!! We love extra eyes here. Just so you get a sense of the threads, typically proposed matches go here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60373

    You raised something with the last doe network case-BK has a partial bridge since he lost some of his teeth either in the attack or earlier...let's say for example he did have a space in his teeth-would the dentist correct that when the bridge was made?? Hmmmmm

    OOps sorry.. Will they move it over there then?? I sat here the other night for hours looking for possibles as well as looking at those being compared. There are so many different threads,I got lost. I am thinking that even though he was found in 04,does not mean he was lost in 04.. Maybe something happened and he had been wandering around like that for some time?? There is really no telling how long he has been with out his memory since well,he really can not remember.. Sounds like he is remembering things more from some years ago so could that be possible?? Maybe his family has thought him deceased for some years now?

  26. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    463
    Please see this post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=70309&page=2
    I had seen someone that resembled BK in a prison visiting an inmate in Indiana. I was wondering if it could of been a relative of BK. Possible a brother.

  27. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100

    Joseph Mack Maples

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingForTruth View Post
    OOps sorry.. Will they move it over there then?? I sat here the other night for hours looking for possibles as well as looking at those being compared. There are so many different threads,I got lost. I am thinking that even though he was found in 04,does not mean he was lost in 04.. Maybe something happened and he had been wandering around like that for some time?? There is really no telling how long he has been with out his memory since well,he really can not remember.. Sounds like he is remembering things more from some years ago so could that be possible?? Maybe his family has thought him deceased for some years now?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Joseph Maples: He would be 55 now.
    IMO: CON:
    His nose is not as thin as BK's. But BK could have had facial injuries from being beaten, Aug. 31, 2008.
    His eyebrows do not appear to be the same.
    His earlobes: the bottom area appears a different shape than BK's.
    Info does not say what his occupation was. ?

    PRO: Height okay. Weight. Low, but could have put on weight.
    Father is dead. Mother is dead. Sister is dead.
    >No disrespect intended. I say this is pro because of BK seemingly having no relative who may recognize him.<
    Friends speculated he may have left because of bad memories.

    ... Joseph Maples was supposedly boarding a plane to Texas. LE checked flights to Texas? ?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  28. #224
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    699
    Does anyone know if it is possible to contact state board funeral directors? I'm thinking they should have an idea how many and possibly names of "death certificates issued without a body". If not, I would think the states' coroner's office would know this?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:


  30. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Joseph Maples: He would be 55 now.
    IMO: CON:
    His nose is not as thin as BK's. But BK could have had facial injuries from being beaten, Aug. 31, 2008.
    His eyebrows do not appear to be the same.
    His earlobes: the bottom area appears a different shape than BK's.
    Info does not say what his occupation was. ?

    PRO: Height okay. Weight. Low, but could have put on weight.
    Father is dead. Mother is dead. Sister is dead.
    >No disrespect intended. I say this is pro because of BK seemingly having no relative who may recognize him.<
    Friends speculated he may have left because of bad memories.

    ... Joseph Maples was supposedly boarding a plane to Texas. LE checked flights to Texas? ?
    =================================================
    *quoting myself* not quite the thing to do.
    Joseph M Maples: Missing persons poster says he worked as a real estate agent. Friends think he would have stayed in touch. It seems he did board the plane to Texas. It is not quite clear on that, but I think it reads like that. His name does not come up in the SSA death index.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...es_joseph.html
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3
    By christine2448 in forum Benjaman Kyle
    Replies: 380
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:49 PM
  2. 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Benjaman Kyle
    Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area
    By A.Wood in forum Benjaman Kyle
    Replies: 555
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:14 PM
  4. Amnesia victim needs help being identified
    By jennirey in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 07:27 AM
  5. Amnesia victim wandered for 25 days
    By reb in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •