Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 373
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,332

    Arrow Speculation on the Second Cross

    Please forgive me if this has already been discussed but I've been looking for documentation or receipts from JC Penney's for the purchase of the 2 crosses that KC allegedly charged on CA's credit card on the 6/27. Have we seen anything on that yet?

    If so, do you think that KC put the second cross with Caylee, wherever she put her?
    Last edited by JBean; 11-03-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: edit title per request


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,977
    Me too, I need sources, never heard this before this past week and now it keeps creeping into every thread around - about two crosses, one for caylee, but never with a source (that I have seen)


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    Me too, I need sources, never heard this before this past week and now it keeps creeping into every thread around - about two crosses, one for caylee, but never with a source (that I have seen)
    I believe that LP mentioned this on NG a few nights ago.. I haven't heard or read anything about it anywhere else. I do think there might be some truth to this. There is obviously SOME reason why CA insisted on NOT turning those receipts over to LE.
    RIP SWEET LITTLE CAYLEE


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl View Post
    I believe that LP mentioned this on NG a few nights ago.. I haven't heard or read anything about it anywhere else. I do think there might be some truth to this. There is obviously SOME reason why CA insisted on NOT turning those receipts over to LE.
    oh, there is definitely a reason - she was a fool to think she could hide it for long.

    I trust LP - esp. since that FBI dude on NG said that you can take whatever LP says to the bank. (I liked that )


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    That FBI dude that said this is always on the Dr. Phil Show. He is a retired FBI polygrapher. I don't trust anyone connected with Dr. Phil. I have never heard any mention of the crosses except for LP on the NG show. I will believe this when I see the receipts from JCP.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,249
    I don't see why LP would fabricate a story someone buying 2 crosses at a store. He was very specific about it and the convo with Cindy, etc.


  7. #7
    Laneymae's Avatar
    Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    I don't see why LP would fabricate a story someone buying 2 crosses at a store. He was very specific about it and the convo with Cindy, etc.
    I think Casey purchased the two crosses on the JCPenney card that Casey had taken from her.

    Cindy refused to give the JCPenny credit card bill to LE after they asked for it. I think it is referenced somewhere in the transcripts, that Cindy told LE not to bother with the JCPenny credit card bill.

    Cindy refused to give this info to LE. I wonder if a subpeona was issued to JCPenny?


  8. #8
    Laneymae's Avatar
    Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,265
    Here is the video with LP talking about the two crosses.

    It starts at about 2:40 on the video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTOSW0-i7u4

    Seriously, did Casey really put this 2nd cross on Caylee? Wasn't she buried by this time?

    Laney


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Laneymae View Post
    Here is the video with LP talking about the two crosses.

    It starts at about 2:40 on the video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTOSW0-i7u4

    Seriously, did Casey really put this 2nd cross on Caylee? Wasn't she buried by this time?

    Laney
    These "snippets" of information are really starting to get annoying...Regardless, if she did buy two crosses on June 27th, I don't believe that the she could have placed one around KC's neck but she could have perhaps placed it near/around her. Her motivation to do so is something that I would question however. She gives all indications of being completely self-absorbed - why would she do this?

    MOO


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Laneymae View Post
    I think Casey purchased the two crosses on the JCPenney card that Casey had taken from her.

    Cindy refused to give the JCPenny credit card bill to LE after they asked for it. I think it is referenced somewhere in the transcripts, that Cindy told LE not to bother with the JCPenny credit card bill.

    Cindy refused to give this info to LE. I wonder if a subpeona was issued to JCPenny?
    She totally shot Yuri Melich down when he asked for the credit card statements by telling him she'd already looked at them and there was nothing significant so they could just forget about that. That drove me nuts, not just her playing Inspector Gadget by deciding what information would get to LE but also how this is a perfect example of what they think looking for Caylee consists of. I bet you all my Star Wars cards that there is something on those receipts the A-Team was desperate to hide.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,432
    This is on two different threads. We even put up pictures of Casey wearing the cross at Bank of America and then Cindy later wearing the cross (multiple occasions). In fact, I have since found it seems Cindy wears this cross a lot.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,858
    Maybe she is wearing it on purpose so that she can claim that Casey bought the crosses for herself and her mom. Ha!
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    Leonard, thanks for being with us. What can you tell me? Can you enlighten me about a new theory that has just been put out there that mom Casey Anthony purchased two crosses from JCPenney`s, one of which she put on little Caylee`s body?

    LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, we started -- myself and Rob started asking about this when we were back there, because Cindy -- when we asked her about the crosses she bought, and where she bought it, she says she bought it at JCPenney`s and bought it for Caylee, which struck us as a bit strange.

    So here, two weeks ago, we started checking to see if there was two crosses that had been purchased, one for her and one for Caylee. Now that in and of itself is something that the FBI, I think, has the answer to. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../29/ng.01.html


    IMO, it appears to me that only LE knows for sure if there were one or two or no crosses bought at JC Penney's. LE is the only one that could subpoena the credit card records of Cindy to determine what was purchased on the credit cards.

    I don't dispute what Padilla said on NG as I feel his team probably tried to get the information from JC Penny and did not succeed.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    western suburb of Chicago
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    This is on two different threads. We even put up pictures of Casey wearing the cross at Bank of America and then Cindy later wearing the cross (multiple occasions). In fact, I have since found it seems Cindy wears this cross a lot.
    I've noticed that too. She does wear that cross a lot.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by Laneymae View Post
    I think Casey purchased the two crosses on the JCPenney card that Casey had taken from her.

    Cindy refused to give the JCPenny credit card bill to LE after they asked for it. I think it is referenced somewhere in the transcripts, that Cindy told LE not to bother with the JCPenny credit card bill.

    Cindy refused to give this info to LE. I wonder if a subpeona was issued to JCPenny?

    I sure hope so! I would like to know the timeline of when she was using her mother's JCP card and what she was buying.
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom


Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Red Cross problems
    By Dark Knight in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 06:35 AM
  2. Red Cross says don't take in Evacuee's
    By mysteriew in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 03:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •