Thread: Flyers to Print and Distribute

Hybrid View

Flyers to Print and Distribute

Believe asked me to include a link so people can print and distribute flyers for Benjaman. My photobucket automatically reduces the image to 800 x 600, but I test printed it and it's not blurry, it just doesn't fill a whole 8 x 10 sheet, so you'll need to cut it.

Here's the link - you can copy/paste to print it, or you should be able to just hit the "print" button on the internet browser if yours has one.

If anyone else has flyers to add, please share the links here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    TY SieSie! They look fantastic. Wish I had photoshop...
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

SieSie, this flyer is fantastic. I printed it on half page of paper and it turned out very well. I'm not in Denver, but a small area of Colorado, is it okay to hang it up in a couple of places? (Supermarket, etc..?) I am asking your permission, since it is your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    TY SieSie! They look fantastic. Wish I had photoshop...
    YW Cubby, and thanks. I'm sure we have other photoshop junkies out there who will try to put something together, too - I'm hoping they'll share their work here and give people more options and different flyers to print.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    SieSie, this flyer is fantastic. I printed it on half page of paper and it turned out very well. I'm not in Denver, but a small area of Colorado, is it okay to hang it up in a couple of places? (Supermarket, etc..?) I am asking your permission, since it is your work.
    Oh, please do print and distribute/display as many as you like - that's what they were made for.

I'm glad it printed up okay - I had a dickens of a time trying to make it because there were so many pictures to choose from and I wanted to include as many as possible because he does look different in them. It was hard to have enough room for all the important text and not make it appear too "busy". Most cases I've done graphics for only include 1 or 2 photos. Plus, I usually make the graphics for spreading on the web (emails, MySpace, etc...) and this flyer I had to do at a higher resolution so I had to go back and re-save all the pictures!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you picked good pictures, showing Mr. Kyle in a variety of "poses". I think he looks quite different with facial hair vs without- it can't hurt to have both looks out there.

I'll hang some flyers, thanks for designing them!

You're welcome.... here's another one I made, this one might print up better...

LINK to printable flyer that everyone is welcome to print and distribute - no permission needed from me, I'm giving it to everyone here in writing.

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    You're welcome.... here's another one I made, this one might print up better...

LINK to printable flyer that everyone is welcome to print and distribute - no permission needed from me, I'm giving it to everyone here in writing.
    This one is really good! Thanks so much for putting the time and effort into designing the flyers!

Roselvr is offline NJ Billy's Law Advocate - ask me how to get your loved one entered in NamUs

Fliers for Benjaman

Who made the fliers for Ben?
    Would it be possible to get copies of the originals so that I could edit them?
    I'd like to try to reword a few things, possibly rearrange pictures, I'll then add them to one of my online space for everyone so that you can also edit them to suit your needs.

BTW, another question I have, does anyone know if his nose is straight or does it slant to the right? Most pics looks like it slants to the right, I think it's the beard picture (not the dark one) his nose looks to the left making the picture look like someone flipped it over.

If I'm going to edit the flier I want to flip the picture back over if it applies.

The other question - I noticed the post that said people were calling LE's, is there someone other to contact to add to the flier?

Not sure if my email is working here yet as I haven't gotten any.
    My regular email addy is roselvr @ gmail.com

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...e/1b3f6855.jpg

SieSie did the flyers. The Dr. Phil Show did the two pictures on the bottom right with the extreme slant to his nose. I have not met him, but do not believe the slant is that pronounced judging by the media that has been done.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Roselvr is offline NJ Billy's Law Advocate - ask me how to get your loved one entered in NamUs
    Thanks, I'll send her a DM.
    I need the original file so that I can move stuff around if she didn't mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Thanks, I'll send her a DM.
    I need the original file so that I can move stuff around if she didn't mind..
    I'm glad you left me a visitor message, Roselvr - I would be happy to send you all of the pictures that I have saved on my computer from when I made Benjaman's flyer. I got your email addy and will send them tonight. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    I'm glad you left me a visitor message, Roselvr - I would be happy to send you all of the pictures that I have saved on my computer from when I made Benjaman's flyer. I got your email addy and will send them tonight. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
    Thank you SieSie..

This post can be locked if a mod is around.

Feeling like I did something wrong by making a new post...

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Thank you SieSie..

This post can be locked if a mod is around.

Feeling like I did something wrong by making a new post...

We can merge it with the media thread but this is NBD-did you get spanked by someone??
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

14. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    bumping so we can get the two fliers threads merged

Bump. Can we get the two fliers threads merged?

TY!

I have put together a new flyer, tell me if you like them. Double click to see, right click to print target.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by believe09; 10-22-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: copywritten photo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:

[quote=carolwood;3473853]I have put together a new flyer, tell me if you like them. Double click to see, right click to print target.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like it.
    Last edited by believe09; 10-22-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: copywritten photo
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Here is another style
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by believe09; 10-22-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: copywritten photo

21. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:

[quote=carolwood;3474213]Here is another style

------------------------
    I like this latest one a little bit better.
    Last edited by believe09; 10-22-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: copywritten photo
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Carol, love what you've done. Is it possible to take out one line of what he calls himself; it's mentioned twice.

I was thinking of adding he's possibly from Denver & Indiana.

If you want to send me the original large file I can host it on my picasa account. When I click it isn't large enough to print on flier paper.

Carol, love what you've done. Is it possible to take out one line of what he calls himself; it's mentioned twice.

I was thinking of adding he's possibly from Denver & Indiana.

If you want to send me the original large file I can host it on my picasa account. When I click it isn't large enough to print on flier paper.
    I can make you one for 8x11, these are small. Can do with the bk. I had thought about putting Denver and Indiana, but decided against it, since this will be emailed to people all over, and I really want them to look at him. I don't won't them to say, well he must be from Denver, when they might recognize him and actually take time to think about it. I am hoping that everyone that recieves this, will forward all over the courtry, and check doenetwork too. thoughts?

I like the new flier carolwood, great job! can you possibly add something like has memories from the Indiana state fair, and Denver and may have spent time in either, which wouldn't be as confusing as presuming he is necessarily from either area.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I like the new flier carolwood, great job! can you possibly add something like has memories from the Indiana state fair, and Denver and may have spent time in either, which wouldn't be as confusing as presuming he is necessarily from either area.
    Good deal, I can do. Thanks.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post:

A new flyer for emails if needed.

newer flyer bk.JPG

30. The Following User Says Thank You to carolwood For This Useful Post: