Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    I am thinking just the opposite. I think that info would intentionally be kept private for now, if known. Both for focus on a murder case not requiring that sensationalized info, and for privacy of the father, if he so wishes. The DNA results could also be why he was so willing to wire up and go visit her. The first interview with YM (when he called YM with info), it states he also agreed to paternity testing.
    Who knows.
    Which document contains this information about MH interview with YM and agreeing to paternity testing? Is that in a Discovery document?
    TIA

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

One thing that is apparent is that they were/are conveniently trying to pin paternity on deceased males. I just have to wonder if they were trying to legalize custodial documents without notifying the father, whom I believe they all know who he is, and that he is alive and well. Not sure how Kelley fits into all this, if in fact, as a 'friend' he went along with it, or either he's an innocent bystander struck by another Anthony bullet. The A's sure didn't want to identify the atty involved, and his story has changed. I think they wanted to legally identify a deceased father so if the real father stepped forward in the future and wanted paternity testing, a father was already identifed legally and was dead. The burning questions are whether LE know who the father is and whether it will be brought forth at trial. Who knows! I have mixed feelings about it. I would hate to see him drug thru the mud in this tragic circus, but I would like to see him take control of the the Anthony's and their future profits with his parental rights. JMO.
    It's another Anna Nicole Smith fiasco, just like she tried to deny Larry Birkhead his parental rights by naming someone else the father...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

pip is offline Karma got OJ, karma will get CA, and mark my words, the jurors WILL convict JA.
    The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Which document contains this information about MH interview with YM and agreeing to paternity testing? Is that in a Discovery document?
    TIA
    Waaay back in the beginning. It was not an interview, it was Yuri stating MH called him and what they discussed. I will look for it.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    I have always believed Kio's statement about CA being racist. I believe Caylee's father was hispanic and this could be a #1 reason why KC hid her pregnancy. I hid my pregnancy at a young age from my parents for the same exact reason.
    I could be mis-remembering but I think what they refer to as autosomal profiling was carried out on Caylee's dna. This is where they test for certain ethnic traits. IIRC, no Hispanic traits were found.

We have only Kio Marie's statement about CA dis-liking Hispanics and remember who she likely heard that from.
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to krisskross For This Useful Post:

Waaay back in the beginning. It was not an interview, it was Yuri stating MH called him and what they discussed. I will look for it.
    Here's what I found so far in Yuri's report about MH:

On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios.
    Mr. Hawkins mother, Mrs. Ann Marie Chase knows Mrs. Anthony. They last saw each other at the Target store on Waterford Lakes. Mr. Hawkins provided Mrs. Chase's phone number Mrs. Chase is due to return from a cruise on July 18, 2008. I spoke via telephone with Mrs. Chase who advised the following: Mrs. Chase last saw Mrs. Anthony at the Target store on July 10, 2008. Mrs. Anthony was by herself and appeared normal and happy as usual. CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by krisskross View Post
    I could be mis-remembering but I think what they refer to as autosomal profiling was carried out on Caylee's dna. This is where they test for certain ethnic traits. IIRC, no Hispanic traits were found.

We have only Kio Marie's statement about CA dis-liking Hispanics and remember who she likely heard that from.
    No, they did not test Caylee's DNA to determine ethnicity. This was widely reported by some people who totally misunderstood the mitochondrial DNA test results.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
    TIA

Thank you! It is very interesting if MH agreed to paternity testing!
    This is all I can find, so far. I cannot tell if this is YM narrative about this phone call?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...port071708.pdf

"On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios."
    (clip)
    "CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Here's what I found so far in Yuri's report about MH:

On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios.
    Mr. Hawkins mother, Mrs. Ann Marie Chase knows Mrs. Anthony. They last saw each other at the Target store on Waterford Lakes. Mr. Hawkins provided Mrs. Chase's phone number Mrs. Chase is due to return from a cruise on July 18, 2008. I spoke via telephone with Mrs. Chase who advised the following: Mrs. Chase last saw Mrs. Anthony at the Target store on July 10, 2008. Mrs. Anthony was by herself and appeared normal and happy as usual. CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence.

No, they did not test Caylee's DNA to determine ethnicity. This was widely reported by some people who totally misunderstood the mitochondrial DNA test results.
    bbm
    IMO Casey mixes up facts from the lives of those she knows..adds a fit of Fiction and VOILA! she creates a new Invsi-boyfriend complete with a son, Invis-Nanny, and Invisa- bio dad. .and so on..

Jesse was a security guard at Universal
    Today I read a transcript from a NG show in Sept 2008 where a local reporter with WDBO(Mark Williams) said Mark H at one time worked for Universal studios as a Security Guard..
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

TIA
    But wait....didn't it state in the doc dump from last week (concerning MH) that MH stated as fact that "he and Casey briefly dated (casually) but had never been sexually intimate"????

So why would they request a paternity test and why would he agree to one? Was there a question as to whether MH was being truthful in the statements he made to LE?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I do wonder about that. Paul Kelley seemed to think Cindy was this likable person. He said some TES searcher that didn't like Cindy at all was the one who complained about the trust fund he helped set up for Cindy and George (I'm assuming he's talking about the fraudation?). I was like, have you met Cindy? He's acting like someone was out for Cindy, forgetting how out for TES Cindy was. Sheesh. But it does make me wonder if he and Cindy were friendly at one point. Apparently they weren't friendly enough for PK to stay around, though. He left when the publicity got to be too much. Some "friend" there.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but am I recalling that it was actually another blog owner (name which cannot be posted) who lodged the complaint under her real name???

And I KNOW the person I am referring to was NOT a TES searcher....

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but am I recalling that it was actually another blog owner (name which cannot be posted) who lodged the complaint under her real name???

And I KNOW the person I am referring to was NOT a TES searcher....
    I read this off of *********** today, and maybe some of the facts were wrong, I don't know. Did a depo for Paul Kelley get released that I can read?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

But wait....didn't it state in the doc dump from last week (concerning MH) that MH stated as fact that "he and Casey briefly dated (casually) but had never been sexually intimate"????

So why would they request a paternity test and why would he agree to one? Was there a question as to whether MH was being truthful in the statements he made to LE?
    QUOTING MY OWN POST to add link to document from dump...

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161404/detail.html

Page 8....Statement of Mark Hawkins at TwentyNine Palms, CAL on October 8, 2008...(paragraph 3)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I read this off of *********** today, and maybe some of the facts were wrong, I don't know. Did a depo for Paul Kelley get released that I can read?
    I haven't seen a Paul Kelley depo (but haven't been available to read much lately) but did read an "account" of his deposition in a media report (for whatever THAT is worth!

And according to THAT report, it is Mr. Kelley who claiming the complaint about funding account came from a TES member....although could almost be likely that HE believes THIS because it is what CINDY claimed when she learned they were shutting it down! (TWO head bangs with that one!!)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post

Many Thanks AZ

Apologies to all for posting wrong info.

That said, based on the available evidence I am not convinced that CA is a racist.
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krisskross For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krisskross View Post
    Many Thanks AZ

Apologies to all for posting wrong info.

That said, based on the available evidence I am not convinced that CA is a racist.
    Agree - I think this statement to Kio was all ICA - just a way to bump friends she wasn't interested in hanging with anymore because they weren't "cool" enough for her as she "matured".

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Mark stated they were not sexually active in 2007
    He said following his deployment (feb-sept 2007) when he was on leave he came to Orlando to visit, he and Casey went on a few dates but were not sexually active

We don't know, nor does he speak of any relationship pre-2007, other than they were friends from high school since 2001

----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

pip is offline Karma got OJ, karma will get CA, and mark my words, the jurors WILL convict JA.
    TIA
    I have looked everywhere and can't find it! I swear I remember something about MH being tested. I believe LE went to Twentynine Palms to meet with him after the phone call he made to YM on July 17th. I have been waiting and waiting for those test results to be released since 2008!~! Tell me someone remembers this and I have not been anticipating the results all this time for nothing!

I will update that post until or if I can confirm that. Sorry!

the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

32. The Following User Says Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
    TIA

Thank you! It is very interesting if MH agreed to paternity testing!
    This is all I can find, so far. I cannot tell if this is YM narrative about this phone call?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...port071708.pdf

"On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios."
    (clip)
    "CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence."
    My bad. It does not state in YM notes that MH agreed to paternity testing when he called YM July 17th. Does anyone remember if and when this occurred? I sooo remember this...been waiting to see those results since 2008! Did I just dream this?? I believe I remember YM stating it, around the time LE went to Twentynine Palms to talk with MH. (That interview has not been released)

the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    bbm
    IMO Casey mixes up facts from the lives of those she knows..adds a fit of Fiction and VOILA! she creates a new Invsi-boyfriend complete with a son, Invis-Nanny, and Invisa- bio dad. .and so on..

Jesse was a security guard at Universal
    Today I read a transcript from a NG show in Sept 2008 where a local reporter with WDBO(Mark Williams) said Mark H at one time worked for Universal studios as a Security Guard..
    That is exactly what KC does. I read some info a while back (I don't know where) maybe Candy Rose, how KC told stories with info from real stories of different folk and they gave examples of a few - they were stories told by KC that are not readily available and it is beyond interesting how she lies.

I imagine when all is said and done and someone decides to write a book with the "facts" that many of the stories will come out.

But that is exactly what she does. Amy's car/Zannie's car and the whole accident - she steals from one incident and makes up her own.

And tells Cindy everything and Cindy believes it= Clues, as they say.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Mark stated they were not sexually active in 2007
    He said following his deployment (feb-sept 2007) when he was on leave he came to Orlando to visit, he and Casey went on a few dates but were not sexually active

We don't know, nor does he speak of any relationship pre-2007, other than they were friends from high school since 2001

TY IM!
    I am still so intrigued by the Kenneth D and Mark H might be the bio-Daddy to Caylee. (from the ghost writing in the diary marked '03) At some point, I have always thought that Caylee's bio-dad would eventually become disclosed to the public, after every guy that ever slept with her had to have been counting back days from their encounters with KC. I figured the info would come from those men speculating out loud to a friend or family member, but when it has come from KC's own handwriting - thinking at the time she was just recording her "school girl crushes". If the timing of the ghost writing was written in or around Dec 04 or Jan 05 ish - this would have significant relevance in the timing of Caylee's conception.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

.."Josh" was another name that kc threw out there, to melina.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...rese100908.pdf
    ---melina calabrese OCSO interview---10/09/2008--

YM: And did she say where Josh was from; or, how she met Josh, or what happened?
    MC: Uhm, the story that she gave me was that she met him at Universal. He was basically a one night stand; and, he was from Georgia.
    YM: Did she ever mention what his last name was?
    MC: Never.

MC: Uhm, she told me that she wasn’t going to tell Caylee, herself, about Josh until Caylee started asking her own questions. That was her plan. And, her and Josh spoke randomly—here and there, at first.

YM: Okay. What, what else did she tell you about Josh, uh, as far as did he have a family—wife, kids,anything like that?
    MC: Uhm, she did mention that he had a girlfriend who he was planning on marrying. They had children together already.

YM: Did she describe him to you?

MC: Nope (negative). She said he was really hot. ( of course she did..)
    YM: And, did she say, uh, what happened to Josh?
    MC: Uhm, Josh passed away in a car accident shortly after Caylee’s second birthday.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

I don't think Caylee's father will be ever be named even if LE knows.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JennaB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    .."Josh" was another name that kc threw out there, to melina.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...rese100908.pdf
    ---melina calabrese OCSO interview---10/09/2008--

YM: And did she say where Josh was from; or, how she met Josh, or what happened?
    MC: Uhm, the story that she gave me was that she met him at Universal. He was basically a one night stand; and, he was from Georgia.
    YM: Did she ever mention what his last name was?
    MC: Never.

MC: Uhm, she told me that she wasn’t going to tell Caylee, herself, about Josh until Caylee started asking her own questions. That was her plan. And, her and Josh spoke randomly—here and there, at first.

YM: Okay. What, what else did she tell you about Josh, uh, as far as did he have a family—wife, kids,anything like that?
    MC: Uhm, she did mention that he had a girlfriend who he was planning on marrying. They had children together already.

YM: Did she describe him to you?

MC: Nope (negative). She said he was really hot. ( of course she did..)
    YM: And, did she say, uh, what happened to Josh?
    MC: Uhm, Josh passed away in a car accident shortly after Caylee’s second birthday.
    Oh no....not Josh, too. Their dying like flies here and all "one night stands".

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JennaB View Post
    I don't think Caylee's father will be ever be named even if LE knows.
    JennaB,

Glad you joined us and WELCOME to WS!!!!

I agree that LE and most of the Atty's would make every attempt to keep this quiet and not disclosed due to privacy/disclosure laws. My gut was telling me that info would come from speculations from those who knew the possible bio-Dad and knew that he was involved with KC during that time period. (or someone who the prospective father had confided with). I am glad you are here and voicing your opinion.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

..quite possibly she pulled the name of the ficticious "josh", from the real name of jesse's new room mate..

chat fragment:

..(casey o marie & Special Agent Jag4 (jesse) :

..SpecialAgentJag4: i don't live too far, i had to get out of the house.
    ..casey o marie : yeah, i heard from melina.
    ..casey o marie: so, how's living with josh?
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

48. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..quite possibly she pulled the name of the ficticious "josh", from the real name of jesse's new room mate..

chat fragment:

..(casey o marie & Special Agent Jag4 (jesse) :

..SpecialAgentJag4: i don't live too far, i had to get out of the house.
    ..casey o marie : yeah, i heard from melina.
    ..casey o marie: so, how's living with josh?
    Hard to tell with her who's fictitious (?sp) and who's not. If LE really needed to know who Caylee's father was, they could do a voluntary DNA "dragnet" of all Casey's known boyfriends who are alive. I've seen this done in other cases on Forensic Files...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast