Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 801

Thread: REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    Please no flames, but the person referenced above is the person I have always considered to be so very much like Caylee in appearance, even his childhood photo.. There is AMPLE reason why he would/ could stay totally out of the picture, so to speak..
    I think he is a good guy and didn't need Casey or her BS. I can't fault him or his family at all if a decision was reached between the two familes- maternal and paternal. Also, he would have probably seen Caylee and interacted with her somewhat due to the nature of " a friend of a friend" type frienships Casey had with his friends at a later time.

    I realize he may not be involved in any way but something screams YES every time I view the photo of him and Caylee side by side..
    This is my opinion only.
    After looking at the side by side pic of JPC and Caylee I would have to agree they look alot alike. I think if the biodad was someone with money,power etc. you can best believe KC was not going to go quietly. She loves attention and would have wanted the child support checks. I think that she really doesn't know herself because she was getting it on with alot of people.IMO

    Here is a link for you to look at the picture of JPC and there are also more guys on here that came in contact with KC at one point that have the possibility of being the father.

    http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com...thonys-father/
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN


    All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Landonsmom02 For This Useful Post:


  3. #602
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    When I saw the picture of Ryan P. (we called him Porch Guy at first as he remained unidentified for a long time), I thought he must be the bio. Caylee resembles him imo.

    Later KC slipped to LE and said that she hadn't seen Caylee's father's parents since she was a little girl. After that, Ryan pointed out that he and KC have known each other since they were little kids. Another factor is that I think he's a year or two younger than KC which is something CA brought up at one time.

    For whatever reason, if it is him, he's not coming forward.
    I caught that slip in the LE interview (I think at Universal) about the paternal grandparents and it made my ears perk up a little in regards to Ryan P. Plus, I too think they look A LOT alike.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”~Albert Einstein

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crimejunkie For This Useful Post:


  5. #603
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    Who is JPC? I'm sorry, I cant remember those initials. Or can you link me a picture?
    JPC= JP Chatt
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN


    All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

  6. #604
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Landonsmom02 View Post
    After looking at the side by side pic of JPC and Caylee I would have to agree they look alot alike. I think if the biodad was someone with money,power etc. you can best believe KC was not going to go quietly. She loves attention and would have wanted the child support checks. I think that she really doesn't know herself because she was getting it on with alot of people.IMO

    Here is a link for you to look at the picture of JPC and there are also more guys on here that came in contact with KC at one point that have the possibility of being the father.

    http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com...thonys-father/
    OMG, I almost fell out of my chair! He looks exactly like Caylee!!!!! Same cheek bones and everything! So did LE ever try to test him or anything? I feel this is a very important part of the case.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kpalma715 For This Useful Post:


  8. #605
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    TEXAS, USA
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Landonsmom02 View Post
    After looking at the side by side pic of JPC and Caylee I would have to agree they look alot alike. I think if the biodad was someone with money,power etc. you can best believe KC was not going to go quietly. She loves attention and would have wanted the child support checks. I think that she really doesn't know herself because she was getting it on with alot of people.IMO

    Here is a link for you to look at the picture of JPC and there are also more guys on here that came in contact with KC at one point that have the possibility of being the father.

    http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com...thonys-father/
    IMO, IF any of this came to pass, we really DO NOT know what type of one- time take it or leave it offer may have been made to the Anthony family by the paternal family.. Much money AND INFLUENCE is present in the family referenced.
    IF it was a cash basis, under the table one time payment from the paternal family should this family be the paternal family, then it would be very hard to prove.

    From what I know about GA and CA, I believe they would have jumped on a cushy cash settlement offer and then wanted to raise Caylee just as they were doing. IMO.
    UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.

  9. #606
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    TEXAS, USA
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    OMG, I almost fell out of my chair! He looks exactly like Caylee!!!!! Same cheek bones and everything! So did LE ever try to test him or anything? I feel this is a very important part of the case.
    If he was ever tested, it is not public knowledge.
    UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeekingJana For This Useful Post:


  11. #607
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,544

    Paternity/DNA question

    Let's say the late EB is the father of Caylee. If we can't test his DNA, couldn't his siblings or parents have their DNA tested, and wouldn't there be a link to Casey? Wouldn't there be a percentage of a chance that the child is the grandchild or niece of those tested?

    Can't DNA show "other" family relationships other than parents/children/siblings?
    Last edited by oh_gal; 06-16-2011 at 05:10 PM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:


  13. #608
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the sweet Carolina pines
    Posts
    3,895
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    IMO, IF any of this came to pass, we really DO NOT know what type of one- time take it or leave it offer may have been made to the Anthony family by the paternal family.. Much money AND INFLUENCE is present in the family referenced.
    IF it was a cash basis, under the table one time payment from the paternal family should this family be the paternal family, then it would be very hard to prove.

    From what I know about GA and CA, I believe they would have jumped on a cushy cash settlement offer and then wanted to raise Caylee just as they were doing. IMO.
    I've thought about that too. In one jail visit KC told CA and GA that she had talked to psychologists and then quickly said "Don't worry I didn't say anything". That would also explain why CA never did anything when KC stole from her. At one time CA told LE that they had signed a contract with the father that the A's would have sole guardianship of Caylee. When LE talked to the A's attorney, he said he never drew up the contract.


    A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:


  15. #609
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Great Northland
    Posts
    757
    Important to remember here that EVERYONE in that family lies, and they admit it. None lie as thoroughly as Casey. IF SHE KNOWS who the father is, I doubt she had even told him. She had so many sexual partners, I really doubt she knows. Too bad though, because Caylee was such a wonderful, bright, innocent child.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to celticthyme For This Useful Post:


  17. #610
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Let's say the late EB is the father of Caylee. Obviously, we can't test his DNA if he's deceased, but couldn't his siblings or parents have their DNA tested, and wouldn't there be a link to Casey? Wouldn't there be a percentage of a chance that the child is the grandchild or niece of those tested?

    Can't DNA show "other" family relationships other than parents/children/siblings?
    Yes, other family could be tested and paternity established from that with a high degree of certainty.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SATA For This Useful Post:


  19. #611
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
    I've thought about that too. In one jail visit KC told CA and GA that she had talked to psychologists and then quickly said "Don't worry I didn't say anything". That would also explain why CA never did anything when KC stole from her. At one time CA told LE that they had signed a contract with the father that the A's would have sole guardianship of Caylee. When LE talked to the A's attorney, he said he never drew up the contract.
    IF that happened do you really think it would have stayed hiddened for the last 3 years? I mean ICA is throwing everyone under the bus and she would surely have said something about this. I can hear it already "CA and GA were paid off from biodad so they could raise Caylee and I never got any money so that's why I lied about my job and stole from my family and friends". If they really knew it would have came out by now.He would be under those wheels also. CA and GA tried protecting ICA and with all they have been through because of her they would have said something if they thought it would help ICA. IMO
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN


    All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Landonsmom02 For This Useful Post:


  21. #612
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    621
    Oops....wrong quote
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN


    All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

  22. #613
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Let's say the late EB is the father of Caylee. Obviously, we can't test his DNA if he's deceased, but couldn't his siblings or parents have their DNA tested, and wouldn't there be a link to Casey?

    Can't DNA show "other" family relationships other than parents/children/siblings?

    Here's information regarding differing DNA testing protocols:


    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test"]Genealogical DNA test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia@@AMEPARAM@@/wiki/Filena-SNP.svg" class="image"><img alt="" src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Dna-SNP.svg/250px-Dna-SNP.svg.png"@@AMEPARAM@@commons/thumb/2/2e/Dna-SNP.svg/250px-Dna-SNP.svg.png[/ame]


    Within that information cited above is the fact that reverse profiling can be performed using the exemplars of blood related family members, ie Father & Mother to achieve a statistical % of the decedent and siblings to increase the statistical %.

    For example if the CHILD in question had elephants @ loci 10, and zebras @ loci 11 and the child's maternal donor DID NOT have elephants or zebras at either loci BUT BOTH of the parents above and MOST of he Siblings ABOVE had elephants & zebras at the defined loci, then the % probability is elevated as to the decedent as a spermatozoa donor. Naturally, more than 2 loci are tested but this is a hypothetical.

    SHORT ANSWER: Reverse DNA CAN be used to r/o a donor to link to Caylee.

    If it was performed in this case, no RELEASED records exist, IIRC and since DNA testing is expensive( NO they do NOT used home paternity testing kits!) http://www.dnacenter.com/?utm_source...paign=Adcenter, somebody with a NEED for this information would have to pay.
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

    "This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:


  24. #614
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,544
    So....why don't they find Eric's family members, and do that?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:


  26. #615
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Let's say the late EB is the father of Caylee. Obviously, we can't test his DNA if he's deceased, but couldn't his siblings or parents have their DNA tested, and wouldn't there be a link to Casey? Wouldn't there be a percentage of a chance that the child is the grandchild or niece of those tested?

    Can't DNA show "other" family relationships other than parents/children/siblings?
    Yes, DNA from the father's family members could establish parentage.

    But those family members have to be willing to take that test. Without some kind of legal subpoena, based on some kind of evidence to get a warrant to force them if they refuse, they don't have to come forward. Unless identifying the father is important to this case, or some legal case, there's no reason for a judge to sign a warrant out of some kind of curiosity.

    Now imagine that the father or family of the father do not know that Caylee is their relation; imagine one or more might have a suspicion, but want nothing to do with this case, the Anthonys, and certainly not Casey or the media blitz they'd face if they came forward, even if it turned out they weren't related.

    Since the child is dead and there's nothing they can do for her now, I would be surprised anyone would want that kind of notoriety. What's the upside for them?

    Well, others probably can answer this better than I, but that's my thoughts on it.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:


  28. #616
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,898
    JPC didn't meet KC until 2007 so he isn't the father.
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  30. #617
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,117
    I haven't read this entire thread, so please forgive me if someone has already mentioned this. I recall reading about JPC on other websites very early in the case. Plenty of folks thought that Caylee looked just like the guy and were convinced that he fathered the child. IIRC, this guy's family was very well-off, and I doubt very much that the Anthonys wouldn't have insisted on having JPC pay child support since his family obviously had the means to do so. Unless there was some under-the-table pay-off to get him off the hook for continued child support, I would exclude JPC as being Caylee's father. jmo

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:


  32. #618
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,544
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Yes, DNA from the father's family members could establish parentage.

    But those family members have to be willing to take that test. Without some kind of legal subpoena, based on some kind of evidence to get a warrant to force them if they refuse, they don't have to come forward. Unless identifying the father is important to this case, or some legal case, there's no reason for a judge to sign a warrant out of some kind of curiosity.

    Now imagine that the father or family of the father do not know that Caylee is their relation; imagine one or more might have a suspicion, but want nothing to do with this case, the Anthonys, and certainly not Casey or the media blitz they'd face if they came forward, even if it turned out they weren't related.

    Since the child is dead and there's nothing they can do for her now, I would be surprised anyone would want that kind of notoriety. What's the upside for them?

    Well, others probably can answer this better than I, but that's my thoughts on it.
    Probaby 9 out of 10 people, if they found out their son was the father of Caylee, wouldn't step forward for the reasons you listed.

    There might be a few, though, who would like to give this little girl's life a degree of validation (and maybe that's not the best word to use, but my tired brain is failing me right now), by stepping up and saying, "yes, we are your family, too".

    At any rate, it must not be that important to either side, since no one has requested any type of testing, aside from testing Lee, as far as I know.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:


  34. #619
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the sweet Carolina pines
    Posts
    3,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Landonsmom02 View Post
    IF that happened do you really think it would have stayed hiddened for the last 3 years? I mean ICA is throwing everyone under the bus and she would surely have said something about this. I can hear it already "CA and GA were paid off from biodad so they could raise Caylee and I never got any money so that's why I lied about my job and stole from my family and friends". If they really knew it would have came out by now.He would be under those wheels also. CA and GA tried protecting ICA and with all they have been through because of her they would have said something if they thought it would help ICA. IMO
    I agree it's far fetched but so are a lot of things that have happened in this case. The whole family lies so much anything is possible. Why did CA tell LE that they signed a contract with the bio dad? KC is on trial for murder not theft and she wants the jury to think she lied because of incest so telling about bio dad would defeat her defense. If they did sign a confidentiality contract for money they aren't going to tell. As KC said "Don't worry I didn't tell". I'm not necessarily applying this theory to JPC it could have been anyone, and it is just a theory. I also read that KC did not meet JPC until 2007 but then another friend said that was not correct. I think it's more likely that KC doesn't know. JMO


    A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3doglady For This Useful Post:


  36. #620
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,538
    I can't really see what the interest in this is. Even if the father could be identified, what good would it do??? It would just ruin the life of another innocent bystander in this whole sordid mess one ICA has created.

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:


  38. #621
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,898
    JP says he met KC in the summer of 2007 in his depo on page 13....

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80282073...-JP-Chatt-Depo
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  40. #622
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by celticthyme View Post
    Important to remember here that EVERYONE in that family lies, and they admit it. None lie as thoroughly as Casey. IF SHE KNOWS who the father is, I doubt she had even told him. She had so many sexual partners, I really doubt she knows. Too bad though, because Caylee was such a wonderful, bright, innocent child.
    BBM
    From early on, I believed and still do that Casey absolutely knows who the father is. She may have had many sexual partners after she had Caylee, but I suspect not so many prior. And I certainly don't believe they were anonymous sexual partners. So yes...she knows. IMO. Now, whether the State knows is another matter, but I suspect they do. They know so much more than we will ever know. Again, MOO.

  41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mobius99 For This Useful Post:


  42. #623
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofsharon View Post
    Side by side of CMA and JPC -- unbelievable resemblence and he is alive. If you look at CMA as a tiny baby and pictures of JPC it is right there IMO. JPC supposedly couldn't stand KC, however, maybe it was one of those attractions/hate in the moment moment - IMO
    He would have had to have lied in his depo, 'cause he didn't know KC when Caylee was born.
    Sorry, just saw another poster wrote this....

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:


  44. #624
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by SondraK View Post
    I can't really see what the interest in this is. Even if the father could be identified, what good would it do??? It would just ruin the life of another innocent bystander in this whole sordid mess one ICA has created.
    The only thing a lack of paternity in my mind solidifies is that Casey never intended to keep Caylee.
    Lest we forget, when she had Caylee and really for the past 10 years in the media, there have been many stories of young girls who left their babies in trash cans, one recently threw her baby down an incinerator chute in NYC, they leave their babies at safe harbor locations, such as fire departments and hospitals (which many places are now "legalizing" and allowing the mothers to remain anonymous) and so on-because the practice is becoming more prevalent.
    As I have written before, I think she read about those stories and figured she might get away with never being big enough for anyone to notice her weight gain. But that didn't happen, she did grow to be very visibly pregnant with an outty.
    Next on her agenda to get rid of Caylee was asking Kio to take her. Also shows no care or responsibility for her daughter, that she would want to adopt her to a 19 year old single girl.
    As she never wanted Caylee to begin with, it only makes sense that she would "get rid of her" sooner or later. Sick.

  45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:


  46. #625
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Frank McKeever?
    Hmmm...

    Remember Patrick Bourgeois? The visitor to ICA in the cell?
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...from-case.html

    Wasn't Patrick the friend of Frank?

    Also, didn't Casey list Frank McKeever under the name "scam" on her phone?

    Also, is he not connected with people who are ALSO connected with Jose Baez (Richard Hornsby, this one is for you)?

    Could this not also explain the Kid Finder's link? The rush to represent Casey by Baez?

    I could go on and ON and ON at this point. But if anyone of you have seen Frank McKeever's picture, then you might JUST MIGHT draw your own conclusions about Caylee's parentage...JMO.
    Last edited by Bittiness39; 06-16-2011 at 07:01 PM.

  47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. REVISIT Autopsy Report - Location/Decompostion of Caylee's Clothes
    By ThoughtElf in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:27 PM
  2. Who is Caylee's biological father? #2
    By affinity in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 04:38 AM
  3. Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 843
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •