Cold Case Investigation site

Snick1946

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems accessing this site? I am a regular poster on there and for the last two days @ time I try to link to it I get a prompt for a password in a popup then when entering the info I get a message that I am not allowed to view this site.
I was making postings on a controversial local crime and now wonder if someone didnt get me kicked off. Anyone else having this problem?

I don't know what site you are talking about, but I would be very careful with any pop up that asks for your info that way. Something doesn't sound right.

Is anyone else having problems accessing this site? I am a regular poster on there and for the last two days @ time I try to link to it I get a prompt for a password in a popup then when entering the info I get a message that I am not allowed to view this site.
I was making postings on a controversial local crime and now wonder if someone didnt get me kicked off. Anyone else having this problem?

That sounds like what happens to me when my friend takes down her server for maintenance. Could be several things:
1) You're no longer a part of the group
2) Group/site closed temporarily or permanently
3) Down for maintenance

If you can, contact the owner and find out if it's you or them...

That sounds like what happens to me when my friend takes down her server for maintenance. Could be several things:
1) You're no longer a part of the group
2) Group/site closed temporarily or permanently
3) Down for maintenance

If you can, contact the owner and find out if it's you or them...

I am a regular there as well and I have not been able to access the site, the last time this happened I was told that the site was down for maintenance but when I go to the cache it says that there are posts on there from yesterday I have no clue at first it was the password request now its this
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/content/c/o/l/coldcase/html/index.php on line 65

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back