Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Detective Melich and Websleuths in The News

Quote Originally Posted by mombomb View Post
    they also showed Karate Dad's images of jail house KC and the BS meter
    Darn, the one day I didn't watch the news I miss this story. Well I guess I better watch what I photo-shop from now on!!!!! NOT!!!!!

If they could only see the things I am not able to post on WS because I respect the members...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17877751/index.html

There Ya go KD, I saw your BS meter LOL

Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    They would be VERY disappointed if they did subpoena the thread.

But it is a thought .............maybe they should print off ALL the threads, and they could use them for KC's defense.............that is more than they have now.
    Jose said he will splain it all in his opening statement. CA says that once it is all splained, Casey will get the mother of the year award. I hope he doesn't pull a Geragos and forget to splain it.

The girls at the hoosegow have formed a Homecoming committee. They are working on ways to let Casey know what kind of mother she is. It'll be a big party. Bring your own plunger.

I reckon I don't want Yuri blogging anymore. It will just spoil the book I hope he writes. I hope he gives all the inside info on everyone involved. I hope he makes a buttload of cash from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
    Jose said he will splain it all in his opening statement. CA says that once it is all splained, Casey will get the mother of the year award. I hope he doesn't pull a Geragos and forget to splain it.

The girls at the hoosegow have formed a Homecoming committee. They are working on ways to let Casey know what kind of mother she is. It'll be a big party. Bring your own plunger.

I reckon I don't want Yuri blogging anymore. It will just spoil the book I hope he writes. I hope he gives all the inside info on everyone involved. I hope he makes a buttload of cash from it.
    Oh I do hope he writes a BOOK and makes a lot of money. I would buy it just as a donation......................

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I agree. While the blogging was harmless, there is always the issue of "how it looks" and in a case as big as this one, I would think the "how it looks" is a pretty big concern. Also, there is always the possibility that something could be construed differently from the way it was intended and it could work against LE.

If he was not involved in the case at all, there would have been no problem.

Salem
    I had no qualms with Det. Milech posting, although I have to admit the thought crossed my mind there might be an issue.
    He didn't engage in discussion about the Anthony case, however, and he made it a point to say that he could not and would not do that. I think that's the most important thing to consider in the long run.

a 2 year old baby girl is dead!!! Attention cindy anthony!!! Your daughter killed your granddaughter!!! We are trying to help find her body!!! You shouldnt be searching for an "alive caylee"!!! Help us find her and put her to rest instead of defending a murderer!!! You said it yourself that casey is nuts!!! Lets work together and again ... Give caylee a burial fit for a lost angel!!!

Thanks for sending this info to the news!!! Now you have only out the word out to millions of other people to join this site & aide in the search for caylee!!!

Justice will soon prevail...

Wow, seems like the Media has been getting the "news" from WebSleuths posters, now the Detectives are searching for clues in WebSleuths.

snipped
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Even the attorneys involved in the case could come here and it would not violate any ethical rules or expectations.
    ... and apparently they do!
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

Wow! I cannot believe this..... CA really does love making trouble for everyone!
    She is only hurting herself in the case!

I want the Anthony's to prove to me she is alive and well. Caylee deserves better than this. So if the Anthony's are listening, listen to this....

Caylee deserved to be a scientist or ballerina. She deserved a real chance at life. She deserved to have a 3 year old party. She deserved to turn 16 and drive. She deserved to turn 21 and party just like her mother. She deserved to get married and have children of her own. Are you giving her the respect and love that any other grandparents would. Going to church and having vigils doesn't justify what has happened to Caylee. Show me that you loved her and tell the truth. I think you know more than you say and hiding the facts isn't helping your daughter. Give Caylee a proper burial. End this mess. For once in your life, your daughter is not in control, end it now. Take control of your own life. Do this for Caylee a beautiful 2 year old that never made it to three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Caylee View Post
    a 2 year old baby girl is dead!!! Attention cindy anthony!!! Your daughter killed your granddaughter!!! We are trying to help find her body!!! You shouldnt be searching for an "alive caylee"!!! Help us find her and put her to rest instead of defending a murderer!!! You said it yourself that casey is nuts!!! Lets work together and again ... Give caylee a burial fit for a lost angel!!!

Thanks for sending this info to the news!!! Now you have only out the word out to millions of other people to join this site & aide in the search for caylee!!!
    Typical Cindy Anthony behavior!

She can pick and choose who she wants to make disparaging remarks about but she and her family are off limits! NOT! How does a grandmother use prostitute and her granddaughters name in the same sentence. We live in America and freedom of speech is one of our rights. Killing insn't! I will not be intimidated by a woman who has back peddled and chooses to search the internet instead of searching for Caylee..

Cindy Anthony has threatened to kick a bloggers arse, calls TM a drunk, tries to blame JG, the only one who would have raised Caylee as his own and we are the bad ones for speaking for Caylee. Well, since Cindy Anthony and the Anthony family refuse to be Caylee's voice, someone has to step to the plate, no matter the outcome.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, just as the Anthony family has theirs. Being liars, thieves and gambeling addicts! This woman angers me to no end. If she is so worried about her image, she should have taken the high road and gotten Casey the help she needed when she was younger. Instead she makes excuses for her. She's enabled Casey's behavior and still is.

Where's Caylee, Cindy?

You sit at home, you search the internet, you demean anyone who speaks the truth. Why haven't you searched for Caylee yourself. You say you know where she is and are getting closer to getting her? What fictional book are you reading. Casey took your precious granddaughter away and you find no fault in her???

I had much admiration and sympathy for you, at one time. When you started your lies, you turned me against you. I am so thankful your 911 calls are recorded and logged into evidence, that you can't change no matter how hard you try. "I found my daughters car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car", which is what initiated this search for Caylee. Which is when you were most honest, which is when you had peoples support, now, you are nothing more than a pathetic liar, trying to save Casey, it's too late. You are angry because people want Caylee found, come November 8, 2008 she will be. You are angry because people donate to TES and not your cause. See, your cause isn't a valid one, you won't find Caylee that way. If anyone is using Caylee to profit, it seems to be you!

You know the truth, your family knows the truth, Caylee is among the Angels and no harm can come to her anymore.

Wake up and smell the coffee Cindy Anthony, you may be the second most hated woman in America, at this time...you don't get any awards for being a liar who is trying to hinder the search for precious Caylee. Caylee has captured the hearts around this world, nothing you do or say will change it. We want Caylee found, she needs to be laid to rest with a proper burial. You are being disrespectful to Caylee's memory...

God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3kids View Post
    I want the Anthony's to prove to me she is alive and well. Caylee deserves better than this. So if the Anthony's are listening, listen to this....

Caylee deserved to be a scientist or ballerina. She deserved a real chance at life. She deserved to have a 3 year old party. She deserved to turn 16 and drive. She deserved to turn 21 and party just like her mother. She deserved to get married and have children of her own. Are you giving her the respect and love that any other grandparents would. Going to church and having vigils doesn't justify what has happened to Caylee. Show me that you loved her and tell the truth. I think you know more than you say and hiding the facts isn't helping your daughter. Give Caylee a proper burial. End this mess. For once in your life, your daughter is not in control, end it now. Take control of your own life. Do this for Caylee a beautiful 2 year old that never made it to three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hand down, best post on this case... ever! MomOf3, you're now on my hero list. Thank you for saying what is in the hearts of so many of us.

Hugs and

Corporal Yuri Melich goes to bed at night with a clear conscience. Most posters here do as well. I wonder if the Liar and all that lie for the Liar do. Pizza was an early smokescreen. So is saying the real story will be presented in opening statements. Dead squirrels crawling = smokescreen. Anger at TM = smokescreen. Finding Caylee is not their goal. Protecting Casey through constant smokescreens and using the media to try and establish reasonable doubt has become the goal.

I reckon all that smoking has created a horrible cancer.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cfromcanada View Post
    This was definetely planned. On one of the threads, I can't remember which one, the site of no name was mentioned. I went over there and looked and sure enough, it was someone over there who told OSCO...as well, someone from here is still going there and taking postings of our forums, even from the jury room i guess and bashing WS/ I thought it was CA and erroneously blamed her at the beginning but that's what I saw..Something is not right over there,,seriously
    What a shocker.......NOT. The never ending battle of Good vs Evil is part of the price we pay for being honest without two-faces/hats. Their alleged quest is only to destroy the place where some were deemed not worthy due to their own choices and this hatred is the only thing that motivates them and I'm REAL proud to be on their Most Wanted to be Dead list!

If Yuri had bumped his head instead of breaking his leg and posted at that place - they would be boasting, but in reality.........
    Last edited by RiverRat; 11-04-2008 at 09:51 PM.

at what point does the BS meter's needle break??

I agree. Caylee deserved so much more. Perhaps we should start a separate thread, with each poster stating one thing that Caylee deserved. No discussion, just a plain and simple statement. I'm sure we could come up with a million different things that this beautiful little girl deserved. Maybe, just maybe, if the Anthony's really read here, it would be an eye opener. And something they desperately need to see.

Here's mine: She deserved to experience her first day of school!

And as far as the Anthony's proving what they claim they know about Caylee? It will never happen. They are allowing themselves to still, after all this time, be controlled and victimized by Casey. If they would take control of their lives, they would be able to accept the inevitable, heal, and be at peace for the first time in a long time. Enough is enough.

"I think God used my daughter as an element so that another soul could rest in peace, so that the parents of this girl can rest in peace too, knowing that somewhere in the world justice was made for the killing of their daughter. This man cannot continue to be out in the world killing people. This man needs to pay for his crimes."

Justice for Natalee and Stephany.

Quote Originally Posted by marmar View Post
    I agree. Caylee deserved so much more. Perhaps we should start a separate thread, with each poster stating one thing that Caylee deserved. No discussion, just a plain and simple statement. I'm sure we could come up with a million different things that this beautiful little girl deserved. Maybe, just maybe, if the Anthony's really read here, it would be an eye opener. And something they desperately need to see.

And as far as the Anthony's proving what they claim they know about Caylee? It will never happen. They are allowing themselves to still, after all this time, be controlled and victimized by Casey. If they would take control of their lives, they would be able to accept the inevitable, heal, and be at peace for the first time in a long time. Enough is enough.

She deserved a caring loving mother who cherished her and protect her with her life, something Casey did not, or Caylee would still be with us JMO

Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by marmar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    She deserved a caring loving mother who cherished her and protect her with her life, something Casey did not, or Caylee would still be with us JMO

Poppy
    She deserved a first love.
    Lanie

Very well said. As I have said in the past, the do not give the impression they have ever loved that baby girl. If they had, they would move heaven & earth to find her, alive or dead.

Caylee deserved to be able to trust the last eyes she looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    What a shocker.......NOT. The never ending battle of Good vs Evil is part of the price we pay for being honest without two-faces/hats. Their alleged quest is only to destroy the place where some where deemed not worthy due to their own choices and this hatred is the only thing that motivates them and I'm REAL proud to be on their Most Wanted to be Dead list!

If Yuri had bumped his head instead of breaking his leg and posted at that place - they would be boasting, but in reality.........
    Truth will prevail. Carry on, SuperRat!

Caylee deserved to be able to dress up as a princess for Halloween this year, as a fairy next year, and dress up year after year after year. Bless her tiny heart, she deserved so much more than she received at the hands of her mother.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

I'm pleased to see this. I didn't think Yuri Melich should have been an active member of this board during the investigation phase of this case. And certainly not now after Casey has been indicted by the Grand Jury.

His bosses did the right thing under the circumstances. Though I don't think Yuri Melich did - or would ever - go into depth about the case it is good a stop has been put to it before anything potentially questionable was said or implied or suggested by a member here.

I was thinking this morning about the irony of this release of info. The A's have complained frequently and bitterly about alleged "leaks" of info by LE. Even when many of the alleged "leaks" were releases of info mandated by the Freedom of Information Act. But this, this was basically not a release of case info as there was no case info involved. This was basically an internal personnel action. And the defense leaked it.

That means the defense who has complained so frequently about the leaks, are doing their own leaking. Somehow I don't believe this is the first leak they have arranged. I wonder what else they have leaked?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I was thinking this morning about the irony of this release of info. The A's have complained frequently and bitterly about alleged "leaks" of info by LE. Even when many of the alleged "leaks" were releases of info mandated by the Freedom of Information Act. But this, this was basically not a release of case info as there was no case info involved. This was basically an internal personnel action. And the defense leaked it.
    respectfully snipped

Good insight, the article about Todd Black's firing is directly below it.
    SOunds like a BOGO to me.
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-04-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: fixed quote link

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast