Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I'm sure Yuri was checked out by all...otherwise he wouldn't have been here. I haven't heard anything to the contrary...anyone?

what I was trying to say (sorry about my jumbling), is that if he were on here, the defense could decide to subpoena the threads to see what he was saying and to show it in court, and could also subpoena any responses or posts that were sent to him, and state that he is "muddying and leaking information" on the case. I don't doubt that he was on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
    ? Are you a state or city employee that is involved with this case? And if you are you should not be on this board. This is just my opinion.
    No, I'm not involved with the case, but my point is I've never discussed anything connected to my work and as far as I've seen neither has Yuri.

Quote Originally Posted by diane952 View Post
    I know he didnt post evidence, but it still looks unethical. Perhaps he should not have let people know who he was..
    I think it was more ethical for him to say who he was and why he would not talk about the case than pretend to be someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I wish our posters wouldn't leave messages on the story. It will only serve to bring more attention to it and is what MN wants by stirring the pot. It won't do anything for WS or OCSO. It is easy to be drawn into something like this, but truthfully...we should let it go. We don't need to give them more attention to continue on with this nonsense.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    what I was trying to say (sorry about my jumbling), is that if he were on here, the defense could decide to subpoena the threads to see what he was saying and to show it in court, and could also subpoena any responses or posts that were sent to him, and state that he is "muddying and leaking information" on the case. I don't doubt that he was on here.
    Gotcha...nothing to find IMO. Can we still have a fan club? LOL

It is refreshing to see people supporting the ones who work tirelessly to protect and serve. We do not see it often enough and they rarely receive a thank you for their hard work.

Who would have ever thought when I began joking around about a WWYMD? Fan Club that anyone would take it seriously?! LOL It started because someone came on here with WWFSMD? (What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?) in their signature line. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

It is refreshing to see people supporting the ones who work tirelessly to protect and serve. We do not see it often enough and they rarely receive a thank you for their hard work.

Who would have ever thought when I began joking around about a WWYMD? Fan Club that anyone would take it seriously?! LOL It started because someone came on here with WWFSMD? (What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?) in their signature line. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
    SeriouslySearching --

Now that your post and WS name have been on TV, I only have one question. Could I please have your autograph?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

(They didn't use my screenname...Thank Goodness!)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

But you do know it's in the video, right?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17877751/index.html
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

I wish our posters wouldn't leave messages on the story. It will only serve to bring more attention to it and is what MN wants by stirring the pot. It won't do anything for WS or OCSO. It is easy to be drawn into something like this, but truthfully...we should let it go. We don't need to give them more attention to continue on with this nonsense.
    I couldn't even find the comments! They hide them or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Angler View Post
    Nuff said. Some people don't think public employees should have the ability to blog about the sun, moon and clouds. Whatever. They can call thier congressperson.
    I say - let's take away all public employees rights!

jk of course!
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

The only thing I have to say about this is......

Yuri is a hero in my eyes and what NeJame is trying to stir up is just ridiculous. Yuri has the right to thank people for support and to talk about his leg. Give me break!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
    So you are of the opinion that Attorneys can only think and act as a puppet through their client, and they have no education, ethical guidelines or professional ability to speak on their own?

I think not.

Lovejac is correct - Cindy isn't at fault here.
    Who is it who is complaining ALL THE TIME about LE? "nuf said. Whose hired spokeman brought it to light?
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post

uh-oh....

you might have to go 'seriously searching' for a new name, SS. although, personally, i wouldn't........to be honest.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    We all know she reads here!!!

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

It probably would backfire on the defense to bring up the bloggers, since many of them believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter Caylee."
    I don't care if she has nothing better to do than read these blogs. Gives her something to complain about because you know she's going to do that! I have one question, if I might ask for the millionth time...Where is Caylee?

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast