709 users online (133 members and 576 guests)  

Websleuths News

Obama's grandmother dies

Oh that's so very sad, a day before elections?! I guess the Lord always has reasons.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11...-eve-election/
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    Oh that's so very sad, a day before elections?! I guess the Lord always has reasons.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11...-eve-election/
    That is sad. I'm glad he got to see her recently.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

How sad. I wish she could have lived long enough to see him elected....for Obama's sake. Lord knows she couldn't have been any prouder already!

She sounds like a good person. I'm sorry for Obama's loss; it's good he went to see her before she passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    How sad. I wish she could have lived long enough to see him elected....for Obama's sake. Lord knows she couldn't have been any prouder already!

I agree! She can watch him from heaven now.... From the link, what an honorable tribute to an amazing lady. I can only hope such words are written about myself and my loved ones.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I am sorry for his loss, very sad.

Oh my.....

I am so sorry to hear that...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I think it's so sad. She seemed to mean the world to him. If she could have only lived one more day to possibly see his historic election!

You know how it is, when you accomplish something you always want to share the joy with your family. It will be a bittersweet moment for him, I am sure!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

What a shame that she did not live to be able to celebrate this great accomplishment with her grandson. From what I have read she was quite an accomplished woman in her own right. She must have been so proud.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Madelyn Dunham sounds like a wonderful woman who did indeed live long enough to see her beloved grandson make history. RIP, "Toot".

I'm sorry for Obama's loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Madelyn Dunham sounds like a wonderful woman who did indeed live long enough to see her beloved grandson make history. RIP, "Toot".
    I agree. She knows how special he was to her and how special he is to others. She is the hero behind the scenes who made everything possible. She is the special history too.

Some of my mothers grandkids called her Toot as well. None made history but mom's history carved a place for many. So, in your heart is the most special place.

RIP Toot.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.