Ping Map for July 13, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

Casey has the use of Amy's car while Amy is in Puerto Rico. (AH interview, p. 26, lines 18-20, when Amy leaves; page 28, lines 1-3, when Amy returns)

July 8-15 Ricardo in P. Rico Left on flight by himself and returned afternoon July 15 on same flight as Amy H. Troy B. JP C.
Page 1302 Lines 20 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

July 5 > Casey was staying with you pretty much every night after July 5th?
Once I came back from NY she was full time at my house. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 995 Lines 14-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 13:

Waterford "Hellboy 2" @ 5:10 pm $8.00

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

KC and AH Text Messages 7/13/08

No text messages sent or received per discovery documents

Casey's Online Presence

Casey wrote to "little one " on myspace
July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are "our" new pictures????

Casey wrote to Chris S.
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!

Once I came back from NY she was full time at my house. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

KC's world as she knew it is about to come to an abrupt halt. On July 13, 2008 her phoned pinged near the amscott according to our wonderful ping expert in the sticky threads at 11:43 pm. The count down is now on for KC's demise and her first experience of consequences for her actions. Does anyone want to help with what we now know in the form of a discussion thread? MODs if not appropriate please delete.

Looking back Amy, Ricardo and the rest are in Puerto Rico until July 15. KC picks Amy up at the airport and goes back to TL. Amy takes her car to pick up the rest of the guys as they arrive at the airport.

From the Calendar

Quote:
Casey has the use of Amy's car while Amy is in Puerto Rico. (AH interview, p. 26, lines 18-20, when Amy leaves; page 28, lines 1-3, when Amy returns)

Quote:
July 8-15 Ricardo in P. Rico Left on flight by himself and returned afternoon July 15 on same flight as Amy H. Troy B. JP C.
Page 1302 Lines 20 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

Quote:

Quote:
July 13:

Waterford "Hellboy 2" @ 5:10 pm $8.00

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

Quote:
KC and AH Text Messages 7/13/08

No text messages sent or received per discovery documents

Quote:
Casey's Online Presence

Casey wrote to "little one " on myspace
July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are "our" new pictures????

Casey wrote to Chris S.
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!

Quote:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

The A's first notice the tow sticker on July 13 on the front door but the registered letter was dated 7/11/08. On July 14 GA started his new job and wasn't able to go pick up this registered letter until July 15 when he knew his hours for his new job. This info is per Lee A's interview 7/19/08

Do we have a list of ANY calls made while she was in the area? (I wasn't sure I understood correctly your post above that indicates she and Was she just cruising by making sure her car was "stolen"? (ie: are there pings immediately before and after that will show she may have been en route?). If she had seen a movie earlier (with AL?) were they still hanging out? Do we know whose car she may have been in? Does it look like she was on her way somewhere else and simply happened to pass by, or does it look like she went by the place on purpose. I don't know how to import the ping map for that night, but that and a record of the rest of her calls before and after might help us put together some guesses. Good idea S Davidson!

I don't know how to tranfer the ping map either

One thing that stands out about KC is that she was as concerned about her car being gone "stollen" from the Amscot lot as she was when her daughter was gone "stollen" from the steps of SG, oh forgive me, I meant to say stollen away from her while at BP (who changed the script?).

She didn't call the police about her car or her daughter. She must have thought if she kept driving by Amscot and checking the lot, her car would reappear just like she hoped Caylee would when she took LE to all the familiar places she knew Caylee had visited. KC is a student of positive thinking.:rolleyes:

Blows my mind that an alive upright body can walk around without any evidence that it contains a heart. It is an observation that I desire an explanation.

Casey's car was towed from the Amscot on June 30th, 2008. She abandoned the car at the Amscot on June 27th, 2008. The people who worked at Amscot called for the car to be towed after it had been sitting there for the third day.

From what I understand, the post marked date of the registered letter was July 11th, 2008... you have to remember that July 4th (which fell on a Friday in 2008) was a few short days away. It takes time for them to go through appropriate database's in order to determine the owner of the car and the address the car is registered to.

I think they (towing company) waited until after the Holiday weekend to do the work and send out the letter... the letter most likely arrived to the Anthony home on the 12th (Saturday) and because it was later in the day they could not pick up the letter until Monday (14th)... but, according to George's LE interview... he didn't have time to pick it up on Monday... and had to wait until Tuesday (the 15th).

I have looked at the pings on youtube many times and Casey is seen to be in the area of Amscot quite often... so, her being there on July 13th doesn't really seem that odd to me?

Casey already knew the car was gone by July 13th... I personally think she thought that it was stolen because it took the towing company so long to get the car back to Cindy and George.

Casey's car was towed from the Amscot on June 30th, 2008. She abandoned the car at the Amscot on June 27th, 2008. The people who worked at Amscot called for the car to be towed after it had been sitting there for the third day.

From what I understand, the post marked date of the registered letter was July 11th, 2008... you have to remember that July 4th (which fell on a Friday in 2008) was a few short days away. It takes time for them to go through appropriate database's in order to determine the owner of the car and the address the car is registered to.

I think they (towing company) waited until after the Holiday weekend to do the work and send out the letter... the letter most likely arrived to the Anthony home on the 12th (Saturday) and because it was later in the day they could not pick up the letter until Monday (14th)... but, according to George's LE interview... he didn't have time to pick it up on Monday... and had to wait until Tuesday (the 15th).

I have looked at the pings on youtube many times and Casey is seen to be in the area of Amscot quite often... so, her being there on July 13th doesn't really seem that odd to me?

Casey already knew the car was gone by July 13th... I personally think she thought that it was stolen because it took the towing company so long to get the car back to Cindy and George.

I agree, she didn't need it actually stolen, just broken into. I believe she did drive by that area, possibly in TL's car and noticed her vehile still there, her plan didn't quite work out. So she goes to Amy's place and asks if she still has the gas can. KC need to make a new dump of the car. Amy does what a good friend would do, hey I don't have one but lets go buy some and KC says okay. Too late, the car is gone. Guess she figured it was stolen. In the transcript of GA picking up the car, it really wasn't determined in my mind how much gas was in that car... as in whether enough to get around the block which is all that would be required. KC just needed a break in. She's not quite logical though since she called TL to pick her up at the Amscot and telling him that her Dad was taking car of the car. (a witness to her leaving the car with no Caylee in tow). She really doesn't think things thru.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back