Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

Investigators have narrowed down timeline. Searchers to cover by ground, air and water ...

Now talking about KC

Cell phone pings r going to being discussed!

sounds like they may have narrowed it down to June 17th for when Caylee went missing/died

I thought it was my computer!! The three hours was still on the 16th as far as I heard in the intro and also it was before they were watching movies...guess we wait and hear what they have to sayl...Is Chilly here? She was working on this today I think

Some comments: Did I understand it to be that KC left house, then ping was seen near T's apartment, then they're seen at BB, then cell goes quiet for 3 hours?

Wouldn't those 3 hours of silent, be while they were watching movies?

On the 17th Casey's phone pinged near Blanchard park at 5:20. Then it went silent from 5:23 until 8:23pm.

Some comments: Did I understand it to be that KC left house, then ping was seen near T's apartment, then they're seen at BB, then cell goes quiet for 3 hours?

Something was said about cell quiet for 3 hrs but I'm not sure if they said a time.

I don't think movies would keep Casey from using her phone. Her "job" certainly never interferred.

On the 17th Casey's phone pinged near Blanchard park at 5:20. Then it went silent from 5:23 until 8:23pm.

This might be when she was with Chris S, arrived in Tony's jeep. That is about the time of day he said, though he could not pinpoint the date. The activity on the other nights does not support it being the other dates.

2.6 days of decomp. If she died on the evening of the 15th, then the 17th in evening might work, but barely. Were the 16 and the 17th really hot? Could that have increased decomp?
KC has mentioned JBP several times, and has even said she was kidnapped from there in late August...just wondering.

I don't think movies would keep Casey from using her phone. Her "job" certainly never interferred.

They rented the movies @ 8pm....So what time did she get to TL that day...where was she during this gap?:waitasec::eek:

They rented the movies @ 8pm....So what time did she get to TL that day...where was she during this gap?:waitasec::eek:

It appears that she left the Anthony home about 4:18 and headed toward Tony's. All the pings after that time were from towers near his apartment.

does Chris live near Blanchard Park? would those pings match up with her being at his house?

That is probably the time that she did whatever it is to Caylee..chloroform,zanni, ??? & put her in the trunk. I think she didn't take her out of the trunk till later 18th-? by the 24th I feel..JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back