1072 users online (221 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anthony’s forced to move search headquarters

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It's been 110 days since 3 year old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Her grandparents still hold out hope she'll be found alive.

But for the 5th time since the little girl disappeared, the grandparents have to move their search headquarters.

Where was their last location?

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It's been 110 days since 3 year old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Her grandparents still hold out hope she'll be found alive.

But for the 5th time since the little girl disappeared, the grandparents have to move their search headquarters.
    They also need to rename their "headquarters"; searching is the last word that should be associated with the A's.

I didn't know they were searching? Where was their 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th location? Google?

Unbelievable. What kind of sick person vandalizes a billboard and other items meant to be used to help find a missing child. I can only hope that Karma will catch up with the vandals.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post

What the heck are they searching for?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Angler View Post
    What the heck are they searching for?
    Apparently a new headquarters..sorry couldn't resist.

That is just awful that these people feel the need to vandalize though on a serious note...IF it's true of course.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Paranoid Monsters is all that comes to mind.

That is terrible... It is one thing to protest or disagree (though I wouldn't protest their headquarters) but this is insanity.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Unbelievable. What kind of sick person vandalizes a billboard and other items meant to be used to help find a missing child. I can only hope that Karma will catch up with the vandals.
    People that think only about themselves and how mad THEY are, and not about how their foolish actions might impact other children/families involved, etc
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Koozit is offline All Little One's Are God's Little Angel's
    They are only taking funds for Dear Little Caylee... Not for the other missing children as far as I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I agree, that is just sick and wrong! I may not care for the A's but tearing up pictures of Caylee isn't right either. Never mind it is hurting other missing children with KidFindersnetwork. That is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Koozit View Post
    They are only taking funds for Dear Little Caylee... Not for the other missing children as far as I have seen.

Bingo. They are only seeing if the green is a little greener on the other side.

Honestly, given the fact they are having all this trouble, I'm gonna serioulsy reconsider that Cindy and George have nothing but support.

"Anthony says someone is making that hard for them these days. They have to leave their fifth location for a sixth. So far they've been located in two Publix supermarket parking lots, outside of a fruit stand and in a skating rink parking lot.

"Anthony says they are being forced to move their headquarters, because again, their current location is being inundated with complaints.

"Its multiple calls...multiple e-mails, faxes," said Anthony.

Anthony said the trouble makers continue until they are asked to move their site.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Koozit is offline All Little One's Are God's Little Angel's
    It's all ABOUT THE ANTHONY'S AGAIN........Not KidFinder's...
    CA found away to make the NEW'S AGAIN This Week...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast