Anthony’s forced to move search headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It's been 110 days since 3 year old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Her grandparents still hold out hope she'll be found alive.

But for the 5th time since the little girl disappeared, the grandparents have to move their search headquarters.

They also need to rename their "headquarters"; searching is the last word that should be associated with the A's.

I didn't know they were searching? Where was their 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th location? Google?

Unbelievable. What kind of sick person vandalizes a billboard and other items meant to be used to help find a missing child. I can only hope that Karma will catch up with the vandals.

What the heck are they searching for?

Apparently a new headquarters..sorry couldn't resist.

That is just awful that these people feel the need to vandalize though on a serious note...IF it's true of course.

That is terrible...:( It is one thing to protest or disagree (though I wouldn't protest their headquarters) but this is insanity.

Unbelievable. What kind of sick person vandalizes a billboard and other items meant to be used to help find a missing child. I can only hope that Karma will catch up with the vandals.

People that think only about themselves and how mad THEY are, and not about how their foolish actions might impact other children/families involved, etc

They are only taking funds for Dear Little Caylee... Not for the other missing children as far as I have seen.

I agree, that is just sick and wrong! I may not care for the A's but tearing up pictures of Caylee isn't right either. Never mind it is hurting other missing children with KidFindersnetwork. That is not right. :mad:

They are only taking funds for Dear Little Caylee... Not for the other missing children as far as I have seen.

:clap: Bingo. They are only seeing if the green is a little greener on the other side.

Honestly, given the fact they are having all this trouble, I'm gonna serioulsy reconsider that Cindy and George have nothing but support. :rolleyes:

"Anthony says someone is making that hard for them these days. They have to leave their fifth location for a sixth. So far they've been located in two Publix supermarket parking lots, outside of a fruit stand and in a skating rink parking lot.

"Anthony says they are being forced to move their headquarters, because again, their current location is being inundated with complaints.

"Its multiple calls...multiple e-mails, faxes," said Anthony.

Anthony said the trouble makers continue until they are asked to move their site. :eek:

It's all ABOUT THE ANTHONY'S AGAIN........Not KidFinder's...
CA found away to make the NEW'S AGAIN This Week...

It's all ABOUT THE ANTHONY'S AGAIN........Not KidFinder's...
CA found away to make the NEW'S AGAIN This Week...

Truth Seeker left out this part:

"Its not just forcing us George and I off with Caylee's stuff,” Anthony said “Its forcing Jennifer Kesse's picture off there, Trenton Ducket's picture, the Bernhards, a lot of other children.”

The Help Find Caylee headquarters is sponsored by Kidfinders. So it has pictures of missing children from across the state of Florida.

Anthony says they are being forced to move their headquarters, because again, their current location is being inundated with complaints.

Because the Anthony's obviously are NOT doing any searches themselves, I would consider begging for money to assist in the search for Caylee as fraud & theft.

Search headquarters: implies that somebody is searching for somebody.
When are they searching?
Where are the locations that they are conducting these searches?
Are they calling for volunteers to assist in this "searching"?

Seems to me the REAL reason that this was moved again was because of the numerous emails, phone calls and fax's and in all likelihood Cindy just overdramatized the rest. In all probability someone may have put one piece of tape on the sign or something and to Miss Drama USA it grows into THIS. I don't believe it IS what she states, because she NEVER states the simple truth.

They don't even NEED a headquarters. The Orlando Sheriff's Department and Tim Miller are all over searching for Caylee. THAT is where any donations should be routed, and not into the pockets of the Anthony family and inevitably, Casey's defense fund.

I think it's fairly obvious why people are upset....everyone knows Caylee isn't MISSING and "out there somewhere alive" waiting to come home. She's dead, and the A's are protecting the killer.

It doesn't excuse vandalism in any way, but the A's need to get a clue...the public just ain't buying the kidnapping/missing fantasy anymore.

As for the "other" children, Kid Finders has signed a lease on a permanent office space for THEIR headquarters, and these children will be displayed there, along with Caylee I am certain. I do not believe for one second that it is for the other poor children that Cindy is upset. It is for the donation jars that will not be filled and transferred into her own pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne