813 users online (133 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Calls Off Engagement

Another reality show romance bites the dust.

Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have called off their engagement, he reveals in a video on their Web site.

"I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore," he says.

"DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face," he continues. "I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work.

"She's a great person, but she wasnt willing to try anymore," he says. "She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.'

"That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are," he says. "It's a lot to take in."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-calls-off-engagement/14940?nc

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Another reality show romance bites the dust.

Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have called off their engagement, he reveals in a video on their Web site.

"I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore," he says.

"DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face," he continues. "I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work.

"She's a great person, but she wasnt willing to try anymore," he says. "She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.'

"That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are," he says. "It's a lot to take in."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-calls-off-engagement/14940?nc

Awww, I confess, I actually watched this w/my child. I actually thought they had a chance...
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    I never thought she was genuine on either the Bachelor when she appeared on it or on the Bachelorette. I thought she seemed phony and was "acting" (poorly, I might add) most of the time. Chris Harrison's remarks were that she is listening to people telling her she should be in Hollywood and she's gotten a big head and headed for disappointment in Hollywood.

I never cared for her. I found it odd that she was more into eliminating men rather than picking the one who would be best for her. Sounds like the snowboarder really loves her though. I feel badly for him.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

I'm not suprised. I thought she should have chosen Jeremy. He seemed far better suited for her. jmho

I think that she had a strong connection with Graham! I wanted her to end up with him sooo bad. Although in the long run, he may have been too good for her. She did get a big head in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by KimF View Post
    I think that she had a strong connection with Graham! I wanted her to end up with him sooo bad. Although in the long run, he may have been too good for her. She did get a big head in the long run.
    Yes she did, but I wondered if that was purely physical for her. They did bicker a lot for knowing each other for a few short weeks.

This is because she chose the wrong guy! Jeremy was the one!

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Jeremy will be calling.

I was shocked when she chose Jesse
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsG728 View Post
    This is because she chose the wrong guy! Jeremy was the one!
    The only one hollywood enough for Deanna was Graham - the others were just too regular, down-home folks. Graham might have actually been the one that encouraged and stuck with her through her trying to be a star in Hollywood. Truthfully, I don't think she was in it for anybody - she just wanted to get a foot in the door in Hollywood and this, she thought, would help that.

By the way, I LOVED Jeremy too. Some woman truly looking for real love and romance will make him a very happy man - and he will make her a very happy woman.
    Last edited by less0305; 11-07-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: reverse two words

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    I never thought she was genuine on either the Bachelor when she appeared on it or on the Bachelorette. I thought she seemed phony and was "acting" (poorly, I might add) most of the time. Chris Harrison's remarks were that she is listening to people telling her she should be in Hollywood and she's gotten a big head and headed for disappointment in Hollywood.
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniegirl View Post
    Jeremy will be calling.

I was shocked when she chose Jesse
    I think Jeremy is the next Bachelor.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22 View Post
    I think Jeremy is the next Bachelor.
    I heard it was going to be Jason (the one that had the little boy)

Isn't the the one who stormed off in tears sometime early on during the show because all the guys were enjoying themselves and goofing off at a BBQ and weren't paying enough attention to her?

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Isn't the the one who stormed off in tears sometime early on during the show because all the guys were enjoying themselves and goofing off at a BBQ and weren't paying enough attention to her?

Yep! That's Deaaaaannna!

Jesse will make a great husband for some lucky lady.