**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmMomma

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Reaction score
There's nothing I can say about this right now...:mad:

"Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County."

"Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

He has to know she is not alive. Very sad situation.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent that they take around town asking for donations and tips in the case.

He has to know. I can only imagine what was going through his mind as he stood in that location looking into the woods.

I think it's hogwash that he was looking for a place to put the rolling billboard or tent. Why would he put it in the exact location where the searchers will be? That's called stirring the pot!

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

GA is putting the billboard near the woods? WTH??

So they are going to put up a tent in the woods to collect donations...:furious::furious::furious:

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent that they take around town asking for donations and tips in the case.

Why would he put it there where TES is going to search?? I think there's some tampering.....something going on here. BEESWAX CINDY.

He has to know. I can only imagine what was going through his mind as he stood in that location looking into the woods.

I think it's hogwash that he was looking for a place to put the rolling billboard or tent. Why would he put it in the exact location where the searchers will be? That's called stirring the pot!

Well, we knew that they would pull some stunts the closer it gets for TES to get started on Sat...

Just 4 miles from their home...
"She's close" according to Casey...
An area previously searched by Equusearch...
George stands and stares into the woods at this same location on Oct 30th...
Cindy says he was scouting a new location for the "tent"-but wasn't this prior to them having to move from their Walmart location?

Hinky.:eek:

This is really sad.. it gets worse every day... just pitiful.... what next??? anyone?

Well, we knew that they would pull some stunts the closer it gets for TES to get started on Sat...

Yeah, I bet George called that reporter with a secret tip telling her that he'd be standing on the side of the road staring into the woods. :rolleyes:

"Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County."

"Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information."

I can't believe it took him this long. I realize the A's are pushing the Caylee is alive theory... My husband lost our 4 year old at a street festival for about 5 seconds- I felt extreme and complete panic for about 2 seconds then immediately went into action to find her. I can not imagine not ACTIVELY going EVERYWHERE to find a missing loved one. Especially a small child- :confused:

As for CA texting the reporter- she has an answer/explanation/excuse for EVERYTHING.

Bolded my me

Certain things that they can't talk about!!!! Plzzzzzzz!!!! Tell me something that we don't already know. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah, I bet George called that reporter with a secret tip telling her that he'd be standing on the side of the road staring into the woods. :rolleyes:

Someone else saw George and called it in to the news..didn't they? Or maybe I mis-read it.

George needs to be on suicide watch.
I think he feels her there..
Lord help him...
George knows Caylee is gone.

The woods....great area for billboards,:rolleyes:

Does ca call in every move they make to reporters>

Wonder what ga was really doing by the woods.

imo :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member