1170 users online (225 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Can Casey vote?

I've tried to find info on the internet, but I"m not coming up with anything. Does anyone know if Casey can vote in this election, even though she is detained pre-trial? She's not been convicted of a felonly yet...presumed innocent until proven guilty.

I'm sure that neither candidate would want Casey's vote.

Wasn't there a question about her having a valid driver's license?

Somehow, Casey doesn't strike me as the type of person who spends anytime on politics or anything else of importance.

Too immature and way too self-centered to devote herself to anything that doesn't involve a MALE, a BED or DRINKING.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Yeah she has not been tried and convicted, she can vote... I dont think she knows who's running and I dont think she cares in the least either...

After all, neither one of them will do anything for her and all that she cares about.

[QUOTE=wallflower67;2900662]I've tried to find info on the internet, but I"m not coming up with anything. Does anyone know if Casey can vote in this election, even though she is detained pre-trial? She's not been convicted of a felonly yet...presumed innocent until proven guilty.[/QUOTE

If she hasn't been convicted, then yes she can vote.

Folks don't realize that people in jails can vote, before their trail date. IF they can get an absentee ballot.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower67 View Post
    I've tried to find info on the internet, but I"m not coming up with anything. Does anyone know if Casey can vote in this election, even though she is detained pre-trial? She's not been convicted of a felonly yet...presumed innocent until proven guilty.
    Well if she could you know she would'nt be voting for Lawson Lamar
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

If registered, then she can vote.

[QUOTE=Spangle;2900735]
    I've tried to find info on the internet, but I"m not coming up with anything. Does anyone know if Casey can vote in this election, even though she is detained pre-trial? She's not been convicted of a felonly yet...presumed innocent until proven guilty.[/QUOTE

If she hasn't been convicted, then yes she can vote.

Folks don't realize that people in jails can vote, before their trail date. IF they can get an absentee ballot.
    In Florida most felons may vote.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) Most felons released from prison will have their voting and other civil rights restored under a rule approved Thursday by Republican Gov. Charlie Crist and the state clemency board.
    All but the most violent felons would avoid the need to get on a long list for a hearing before the board, which sometimes takes years.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...s-rights_N.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    This question could have been asked here:
    Questions For Websleuthers Part 2
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72412
    It was already addressed in that thread earlier today. This needs to be moved to the questions thread IMO.

[quote=Spangle;2900735]

Thank you. That's what I thought, but wasn't sure.