Author Michael Chrichton Dies

Awww, geez. That's so very sad. Yet another talented person taken by illness at such a young age. :(

Oh when the hell will they find a cure for cancer?! RIP Mr. Chrichton.

I'm in shock...

He was one of my favorite Authors...

I didn't know he was ill.

I will miss him and looking forward to new books coming out very much.

So Sad... Such a Loss.

I always love to read a Crichton novel. My favorites were Eaters of the Dead and Jurassic Park. I love his ability to mix great adventure storytelling with technology and science. I watched ER religiously until about 2002 when it had evolved into something very different from the original. But it was a great show up until that point. I have once of his latest novels, Next sitting by my bed waiting for some free time. I will indulge myself over winter break.

I always love to read a Crichton novel. My favorites were Eaters of the Dead and Jurassic Park. I love his ability to mix great adventure storytelling with technology and science. I watched ER religiously until about 2002 when it had evolved into something very different from the original. But it was a great show up until that point. I have once of his latest novels, Next sitting by my bed waiting for some free time. I will indulge myself over winter break.
Ditto for
"Eaters Of The Dead" Awesome book.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong