1103 users online (219 members and 884 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Woman Says Cindy Anthony Threatened Her Over Website

I don't know if there is a thread for this but this is new today and one of Cindy's many rants.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17912485/detail.html

ETA: Took out video. Didnt realize it was old. Too good to be true if the A's visited her.
    Last edited by GirlinCentralFL; 11-05-2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Took out old video

About the claim of Cindy's rant - Ho Hum. Appears to be another she said, she said case. How can you prove it was Cindy on the other end of the phone? Even if the call came from her own cell phone.
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

I remember reading someones blog that Cindy called her and told her if she had time she find her and kick her a$$. Can't remember what blog it was. It wasn't a forum.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I believe this woman. It wouldn't be the first time someone from a web site has been contacted by CA.
    It's so sad in many ways!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Does anyone know anything about the bumper stickers the woman was accused of selling?

All posts in reference to the OLD video have been removed so as not to confuse ME!

WFTV made an error when posting the video from months ago within the same area of "Cindy Anthony Threatening A Woman Over Her Website." This is a VERY OLD Video

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    All posts in reference to the OLD video have been removed so as not to confuse ME!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your ass," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

Big suprise there. NOT!
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    About the claim of Cindy's rant - Ho Hum. Appears to be another she said, she said case. How can you prove it was Cindy on the other end of the phone? Even if the call came from her own cell phone.
    jmo
    Cindy admits it was her. It's in the article. Unless somebody else using Cindy's cell phone and pretending to be Cindy was also talking with Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News talked to Cindy Anthony and she said she never threatened Welker. Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee and was going to have the website shut down. She believes Welker was collecting money on her website selling bumper stickers.

I believe that the way she has emotionally tortured her family through this entire ordeal should be considered special circumstances when seeking the DP. Murder is sick enough but this, well....it's just beyond explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I believe this woman. It wouldn't be the first time someone from a web site has been contacted by CA.
    It's so sad in many ways!
    I think I read somewhere I don't know if it was here on WS that CA was going after all blogs and websites that say Caylee is dead. Sounds like she is going on a rampage.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Guys,

Remember my conversation with Cindy Anthony? She basically said, (paraphrasing here) that the reason they hired a lawyer was to shut down websites that use "abusive" words. Something like that.

Anyway, she was very polite. Can't remember the name of the thread with the conversation on it.

If this woman is selling Caylee bumper stickers then I am very suspect of her motive.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

It looks like the website has a cart set up for purchases. I really don't believe her at all when she isn't in it for the money. Opportunist, me thinks. You have to wonder why she felt she had to set up a site. This time score one for Cindy. cause it would make me mad too.

Yes, she has a cart but claimed she didn't. Still doesn't give Cindy the right to say she was going to kick her @$$.

Isn't this the same group that's been giving George such a rough time when he's been passing out flyers?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    Yes, she has a cart but claimed she didn't. Still doesn't give Cindy the right to say she was going to kick her @$$.
    Well, she's pizzed off and people say things in anger. I really can't see her kicking her azz, well then again... Also the owner should not be so sensitive, who knows what went on in that call. she said, she said

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast