Woman Says Cindy Anthony Threatened Her Over Website

About the claim of Cindy's rant - Ho Hum. Appears to be another she said, she said case. How can you prove it was Cindy on the other end of the phone? Even if the call came from her own cell phone.
jmo

I remember reading someones blog that Cindy called her and told her if she had time she find her and kick her a$$. Can't remember what blog it was. It wasn't a forum.

Does anyone know anything about the bumper stickers the woman was accused of selling?

All posts in reference to the OLD video have been removed so as not to confuse ME! :) :)

WFTV made an error when posting the video from months ago within the same area of "Cindy Anthony Threatening A Woman Over Her Website." This is a VERY OLD Video

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your *advertiser censored*," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17912485/detail.html

All posts in reference to the OLD video have been removed so as not to confuse ME! :) :)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 6:22 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony can't stand to hear that Caylee is dead and, when she saw it online, she tracked down the author and threatened her. The victim remembered every word.

"If I only had the time to meet you face to face, I would definitely kick your *advertiser censored*," the woman said Cindy told her.

The threatening phone call was so disturbing that the victim filed a complaint with deputies. But when Eyewitness News confronted Cindy on Wednesday about her behavior, she denied everything.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17912485/detail.html

Big suprise there. NOT!

About the claim of Cindy's rant - Ho Hum. Appears to be another she said, she said case. How can you prove it was Cindy on the other end of the phone? Even if the call came from her own cell phone.
jmo

Cindy admits it was her. It's in the article. Unless somebody else using Cindy's cell phone and pretending to be Cindy was also talking with Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News talked to Cindy Anthony and she said she never threatened Welker. Anthony said she didn't appreciate Welker making money off of Caylee and was going to have the website shut down. She believes Welker was collecting money on her website selling bumper stickers.

I believe that the way she has emotionally tortured her family through this entire ordeal should be considered special circumstances when seeking the DP. Murder is sick enough but this, well....it's just beyond explanation!

I believe this woman. It wouldn't be the first time someone from a web site has been contacted by CA.
It's so sad in many ways!

I think I read somewhere I don't know if it was here on WS that CA was going after all blogs and websites that say Caylee is dead. Sounds like she is going on a rampage.

Guys,

Remember my conversation with Cindy Anthony? She basically said, (paraphrasing here) that the reason they hired a lawyer was to shut down websites that use "abusive" words. Something like that.

Anyway, she was very polite. Can't remember the name of the thread with the conversation on it.

If this woman is selling Caylee bumper stickers then I am very suspect of her motive.

It looks like the website has a cart set up for purchases. I really don't believe her at all when she isn't in it for the money. Opportunist, me thinks. You have to wonder why she felt she had to set up a site. This time score one for Cindy. cause it would make me mad too.

Yes, she has a cart but claimed she didn't. Still doesn't give Cindy the right to say she was going to kick her @$$.

Isn't this the same group that's been giving George such a rough time when he's been passing out flyers?

Yes, she has a cart but claimed she didn't. Still doesn't give Cindy the right to say she was going to kick her @$$.
Well, she's pizzed off and people say things in anger. I really can't see her kicking her azz, well then again... Also the owner should not be so sensitive, who knows what went on in that call. she said, she said :boohoo:

It looks like the website has a cart set up for purchases. I really don't believe her at all when she isn't in it for the money. Opportunist, me thinks. You have to wonder why she felt she had to set up a site. This time score one for Cindy. cause it would make me mad too.

It looks like the link for the cart has been deactivated. The "cart" wording is still there though.

Maybe a template was used to create the website and she never set up the "cart" feature.

I have been on that site before in the past weeks and have never noticed anything to purchase. Might have slipped by me but I doubt it because I have been carefully watching sites for any attempts to cash in on this poor child. The cart icon doesn't work and I don't think it ever has worked.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back