Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 423

Thread: 2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Yep, that's exactly what I think happened, too. In Lee's interview, he even said Casey would park near the house and stake it out, watching for when her parents came and went. That's why the pings indicate she was at "home" that night.
    Agree..I don't think she was in the home that night. KC has to much pride, if true, to have her mother strangle her and stay in that house..no way. I even think she has to much pride to stay in that house after being confronted about anything she didn't feel like dealing with. JMO.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  2. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    We know that Caylee was DEAD in that trunk. We know that the last hours of her life, if she was chloroformed, were terrible. That she probably wondered why this woman who was supposed to love her was hurting her. It doesn't matter if she died in the car or not.
    I think most of us are hoping Caylee died painlessly. Being alive in the car trunk means Caylee was scared and suffered for a length of time.

    Personally, I think the chloroform did what Casey intended for it to do. I think Caylee was dead before going in the trunk.

    Maybe the defense anticipates if Caylee is found her hair will show evidence of the chloroform. It is kinda hard to say the nanny did it when your client's computer turns of searches for how to make chloroform.

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    Then why the heck were the searches on the computer? That smacks of at LEAST premeditation of drugging her daughter... I doubt KC was looking that up so she could enter a project in the local hs Science Fair!
    And if those searches took place in the middle of May, as they have been hinted to have occurred, then it most definitely is premeditation.

    The date of those searches is key here. She cannot deny or excuse them.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I agree, it's not something a person just happens to carry around in their purse. However, in LP's theory, the chloroform was used only because Xanax was not available - meaning the computer searches do not show premeditation.
    I don't know - there might be a fine line there if she was looking for chloroform online and knew how dangerous it was from the warnings on the websites and then used the chloroform because of not having Xanax -

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "Deep in the Heart"
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Allred - if it WAS an accident as they now claim, why no 911 call? Why no call for help? That's a huge problem for them to overcome.

    Hmmmm..........will the next defense 'bombshell' explain how someone *accidently* searched Chloroform on KC's computer ???

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by txmama View Post
    So how does someone 'unwittingly' give a baby an overdose (or any) sedatives?
    Probably wasn't the first time she gave Caylee a sedative, and the poor thing must've built up a tolerance...a little more, a little more, a little more...then this. Nancy Grace isn't the only one who isn't trying to curse tonight.

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,305
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    Hmmmm..........will the next defense 'bombshell' explain how someone *accidently* searched Chloroform on KC's computer ???
    Well, according to Kobi, you can "accidently" even make a batch of chloroform and not even know it!

  8. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinaire View Post
    Thats why I think KC had already used it before...on Amy to steal from her. You sure would not need much in a small closed bottle.

    It reminds me of when George stated that there was a bottle of "cleaning fluid" in the trunk...anything these people say after weeks of lies and outright crazy statements makes my hink meter go nuts.

    Was George going to try and answer ahead of time for a bottle of "cleaning fluid?"
    Amy's "sleepwalking" and the missing money and complete change of clothes when she "woke" up? I remeber that. Hinkey meters goin' like a fan.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    ABA Death Penalty Guidelines

    As upset as everyone is getting about this document, we should all be happy to see it as it shows she is receiving competent defense, which she has a right to. The defense in a capital case is required to do certain things to make sure every avenue that would keep their defendent alive has been pursued, including investigating avenues that the client may not agree with. Mental health has to be explored, family history, all mitigating circumstances have to be submitted as to why the client should not be executed (including age if relevant). Today's filing is simply a list of scenarios, most listed on this very website, as possiblities of what could have happened to Caylee that would not warrant the DP. They are not admitting anything. Plea deals have to be explored as well and if they are not it is a possible appeal basis for the client.
    You saved me a post. Thanks.

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    882
    OK Ya'll-

    I am really PRAYING that Tim & TES find this precious baby- not only does she need to be found and brought to rest, but I am so SICK to death of all of the spin and carp going on. The only way to stop madness (at least part of it) is to find her. I'd rather argue motive, means and opportunity than the remote possibilities the defense and family are throwing out there!

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Well, according to Kobi, you can "accidently" even make a batch of chloroform and not even know it!
    Yeah- I did that when I peed in my diaper and then went swimming in the pool!

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "Deep in the Heart"
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Yep, that's exactly what I think happened, too. In Lee's interview, he even said Casey would park near the house and stake it out, watching for when her parents came and went. That's why the pings indicate she was at "home" that night.

    Wonder if LE has re-checked the "secret place" that Kio took them to ?? It's not too far away, might be a lot of evidence there, left by one person that waits there until her parents leave the house.

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Amy's "sleepwalking" and the missing money and complete change of clothes when she "woke" up? I remeber that. Hinkey meters goin' like a fan.
    KC did claim she was an "event PLANNER!"

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    Wonder if LE has re-checked the "secret place" that Kio took them to ?? It's not too far away, might be a lot of evidence there, left by one person that waits there until her parents leave the house.
    YES, and you can run through alot of gas staying in the car and idling waiting for a place to go...or back into the parents house after they leave.

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,248
    I don't know where LP comes up with his ideas, but it doesn't make much sense to make someone sleep all night in a trunk with chloroform just because they don't have any pills. Chloroform would be used to kill a person instead of wanting to knock them out for hours and hours with it.

  16. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    From what LP said on NG, the only reason Casey used Chloroform was because she left her Xanax behind when she left the house.
    You don't have to make Benedryl.

    But that wouldn't have solved Casey's dilemna of what to do with Caylee every night after June 16 when she wanted to play "wife" with Tony.

    I disagree with LP's accident theory. Casey wasn't even rattled when she and Tony were at Blockbuster.

    I think Caylee's murder was planned.

  17. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    Sorry if already posted but I think this "leaked" because they know (GA's behavior last week staring into the woods, CA's post on her site, etc) that we will find Caylee this weekend. They know where we are searching and know thousands of people will show up! They know we are close! They are scared so they are trying to take the sting/shock out of the announcement by the press when TES or LE tells them WE FOUND HER!!

    PS Xanax, Chloroform, whatever - to purchase either one, think about giving either to Caylee for ANY reason takes minutes at the least, not seconds. Computer searches, opening the bottle, finding cloth to pour on, etc. Premeditated!! Something not premeditated seems to me to be an immediate accident - like I dropped my bottle of pills and didn't clean it up right away and she got into them while I was in the bathroom staring at my "hot body". I bet she mixed Xanax in juice (or KOOL-AID) to get her to drink it!
    Be safe this weekend. I will shoot some prayers your way, better folks than me are prayin' for ya'll so I know you will be in good hands. Just wanted you to know me and mine will be thinking about all of you and hoping for the best.
    PS I agree with your quote.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280

    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Well, according to Kobi, you can "accidently" even make a batch of chloroform and not even know it!
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  19. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    Yeah- I did that when I peed in my diaper and then went swimming in the pool!
    Don't cha just hate it when that happens, and then you pass out and you wake up, all your friends are standin' around laughing at you laying there in your wet diaper all hopped up on chloroform.

    Yea right Kobi.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

  20. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I don't know where LP comes up with his ideas, but it doesn't make much sense to make someone sleep all night in a trunk with chloroform just because they don't have any pills. Chloroform would be used to kill a person instead of wanting to knock them out for hours and hours with it.
    I don't know either TX Vicki...I kind of listen to LP and file it in the unknown file...he may know more, have better sources, but his statements in the past have been pretty out there at times.

    I see KC, if there was a fight, using chloroform in a RAGE to quiet a crying, possibly hysterical little girl that was upset witnessing a huge fight and being yanked out of her home. Or sadder even, hurt by her mother to the point that she could not stop crying.

    It was already in her mind re: the computer searches (guessing here) about missing kids...so rage made it possible to take that next step.

  21. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I guess I look back to how long supposedly KC stole from her family. I don't see anyone putting up with that unless there is a darned good reason. I think that reason was Caylee. I see KC using Caylee as a poker chip to her parents. I think CA knew full well what KC was capable of. I firmly believe the comment by RP in his interview about CA saying KC was a sociopath. GA admitted that he thought something was fishy about her job. IMO they all walked on egg shells around her for one reason..that being Caylee. JMO.
    I 100% agree.

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    ABA Death Penalty Guidelines

    As upset as everyone is getting about this document, we should all be happy to see it as it shows she is receiving competent defense, which she has a right to. The defense in a capital case is required to do certain things to make sure every avenue that would keep their defendent alive has been pursued, including investigating avenues that the client may not agree with. Mental health has to be explored, family history, all mitigating circumstances have to be submitted as to why the client should not be executed (including age if relevant). Today's filing is simply a list of scenarios, most listed on this very website, as possiblities of what could have happened to Caylee that would not warrant the DP. They are not admitting anything. Plea deals have to be explored as well and if they are not it is a possible appeal basis for the client.
    Thank you for this.

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    You don't have to make Benedryl.

    But that wouldn't have solved Casey's dilemna of what to do with Caylee every night after June 16 when she wanted to play "wife" with Tony.

    I disagree with LP's accident theory. Casey wasn't even rattled when she and Tony were at Blockbuster.

    I think Caylee's murder was planned.
    ITA.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "Deep in the Heart"
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinaire View Post
    YES, and you can run through alot of gas staying in the car and idling waiting for a place to go...or back into the parents house after they leave.
    LOL.....I don't think KC *buys* much gas.....Truth be known, prolly the 4 gal. she stole friday (20th) was the same gas that ran out on friday (27th).

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    And if those searches took place in the middle of May, as they have been hinted to have occurred, then it most definitely is premeditation.

    The date of those searches is key here. She cannot deny or excuse them.
    Not if she says she wanted the chloroform for another reason- for partying, sex, to cure herpes(thats my favourite )
    The context of the search is important. If she just googled 'how to make chloroform' then it could go either way. But if it was more specific, like 'how much to give a 2yr old', or 'effects of chloroform on children' or the search before that was how to sedate a child etc- then that would definately show premeditation...JMO

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008
    By rosepetal1065 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 431
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:22 PM
  2. Nancy grace - 11/11/2008
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 07:50 AM
  3. 2008.11.06 Nancy Grace
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1116
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:28 PM
  4. 2008.08.14 Nancy Grace
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 06:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •